"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

I vote for the artwork too, combined with Mika picture, but I don't think it's going to be like the previous two. I think they are going for a change this time. Just hope it won't be as simple as EMD cover. :sneaky2:

Bolded 1: I agree.

Bolded 2: HELL, I AGREE!!!

+1000000 :aah:

It looks like anyone could have done that EMD cover :boxed: It's not Mika's style.

in fact that is sth that interests me a lot. the new album cover !!! (I loved the previous ones) think I'd vote for artwork (plus his picture) too....but really I don't care what I'd vote for...I'm just curious what M will do

+1000000 :aah:

It looks like anyone could have done that EMD cover :boxed: It's not Mika's style.

And it looks like it's done in a rush.

in fact that is sth that interests me a lot. the new album cover !!! (I loved the previous ones) think I'd vote for artwork (plus his picture) too....but really I don't care what I'd vote for...I'm just curious what M will do

It interests me too, it's inseparable part of Mika's work, but I'm somehow more calm about it and very impatient about new songs. It's a good theme for me to think about. Why am I so calm about artwork? Maybe because we don't have any clues about it so far, :aah:and a lot of uncertain clues about music. :teehee:

From Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

from @JulersBananers one hour ago

@mikasounds @greg_wells @blackwatchsound Holy. Crap. This is beautiful. My ears are being spoiled beyond imagination.

But why Mika needs to work with such a teasers? :aah:

Here's a tweet form @blackwatchsound, when someone asked about Mika's album:

@blackwatchsound

well if my level of enjoyment is any gauge then... AMAZING.

@blackwatchsound

What a month so far!!! Working my ass off and loving it. At this rate, I will need a new ass by March.

Not exactly meaningful peaces of a puzzle, but so far, we know that new album is amazing, beautiful and ears spoiling beyond imagination. :aah: Should we trust them? :boxed::teehee:

And it's going to be ready in March?:naughty:

From Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Not exactly meaningful peaces of a puzzle, but so far, we know that new album is amazing, beautiful and ears spoiling beyond imagination. :aah: Should we trust them? :boxed::teehee:

And it's going to be ready in March?:naughty:

Woow in March as Mika said, at the top of the year. I trust in him :thumb_yello:

I know that tweets like that don't actually tell us anything new, but at least they make us even more curious and excited :wub2: If they will work until March the album is not out for months though... Well, there should be some promotion happening before that. Thanks for posting the tweets! :thumb_yello:

I know that tweets like that don't actually tell us anything new, but at least they make us even more curious and excited :wub2: If they will work until March the album is not out for months though... Well, there should be some promotion happening before that. Thanks for posting the tweets! :thumb_yello:

They are making me curious and exited and jealous about his coworkers! :aah:

I hope the album will be released in March, but I am not hopeful. Should have been officially announced by now.

Agree with you!

I think that maybe it will released in May/June like Songs For Sorrow (even if it wasn't a proper album)?!

Agree with you!

I think that maybe it will released in May/June like Songs For Sorrow (even if it wasn't a proper album)?!

Adam Lambert's album will be released 20th of March and it's already announced. Nicki Minaj's album will be released the 3rd of April and it's also announced. So I guess it will be top of the week:naughty:

Adam Lambert's album will be released 20th of March and it's already announced.

I have just checked facts on his album on wiki: the first single of that album was released on 20th December already and the album is out 3 months later. It does not mean that Mika would have similar timelines but at this stage it seems to me that perhaps his first single will be ready for release in March but the album only in May the earliest.

Edited by suzie

I have just checked facts on his album on wiki: the first single of that album was released on 20th December already and the album is out 3 months later. It does not mean that Mika would have similar timelines but at this stage it seems to me that perhaps his first single will be ready for release in March but the album only in May the earliest.

I hope we will at least get SOMETHING in March. And a little promo too. I just want to see his face around again.

I hope we will at least get SOMETHING in March. And a little promo too. I just want to see his face around again.

And not the clown one, or with glasses. :naughty: Some voice should be nice too. At least the talking one. :teehee:

:mf_rosetinted:

Am I asking too much?:roftl:

We can write a new album:

"The girls who asked too much" :mf_rosetinted:

I believe the first two singles off that album will be "Where's Mika's TOOL?" and "What happened to the Q&A you promised to us?"

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: Can we have also "How much do you love me",or I am asking too much?? :mf_rosetinted:

labelbarclay Label Barclay

Mika finira d'enregistrer son nouvel album fin février #asuivre

Mika will finish recording his new album end of February

(That's what he probably just said in his NRJ 12 interview)

:boing::boing::boing:

Thank you!

Nothing about release date? :teehee:

:boing::boing::boing: I know, i know it's not out in February, but I still feel like it's a birthday present.:aah::pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

:boing::boing::boing: I know, i know it's not out in February, but I still feel like it's a birthday present.:aah::pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

finished on your birthday..and release on my birthday maybe :aah:

Edited by Yuna