Amye the Mika Fan <3

The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

312 posts in this topic

Is everyone left unispired ?

I'm BACK!!!! I finally found my inspiration (and the time to record a cover - university is killing me!)

So here it is, my cover of "Love You When I'm Drunk". Hope you guys like it :teehee: 

4 people like this

Wwwoooooooaaaaaaaaa !!!!! Just two words for this one XD THANK YOU !!!

You made me smile so much !! I'm gonna make a cover ASAP !!!

Omg this is freaking AMAZING !!!

1 person likes this

I'm BACK!!!! I finally found my inspiration (and the time to record a cover - university is killing me!)

So here it is, my cover of "Love You When I'm Drunk". Hope you guys like it :teehee: 

:thumb_yello: Thank you!!!  :hug: You're amazing - and this's an unbelievable version of LYWID!! :fisch:  :wub:   Keep up your good work - and don't let university kill you - that would be a total waste of talent, hehe... :teehee: 

Love, love

me 

On 1/25/2017 at 9:44 PM, thesadchicken said:

WOOOOOOW you're amazing! I love it! :wub2:

On 8/19/2016 at 4:56 PM, mamiam said:

:shocked:  :thumb_yello: OMG - you're soooo GOOD!! Thank you both - lovely singing sisters!!  :hug:  :wub:   What a beautiful  "birthday gift" for MIKA - he really should get this recording, to see and hear for himself, what kind of talented fans he's got :wink2:  Pls, keep on singing, recording and sharing... :wub:  Btw, you look really cool Selma, with your "new" hair and makeup - ready for a stage!?  :teehee:  :)

Love, love

me   

HEY  I PLAY UKULELE TOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THAT INSTRUMENT SOOOOOOOO MUCH

On 2016-01-20 at 11:37 AM, Amye the Mika Fan <3 said:

So, this really isn't perfection or anything, please excuse myaccidental pause in the middle and bum note!!!
I was just so excited and inspired, I wanted to show you guys SOMETHING!!! I chose this song because I just love it and I can't stop singing it!!!
Hope you enjoy it anyways and that I did it justice!!! I'll be more professional next time haha but I tried my best. This is my first time ever recording something never mind posting it and it was the first take hahaha!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIa0tZcTVLME8wUjA/view?usp=sharing

GUYS, I realised y'all couldn't see it, so I edited it to a new link that I set as anyone can view :*

It should work now!!!

I actually can't stop watching this, it's so embarassing. I know it's complete sh*t compared to his version but I just wanted to give you a taster of my voice. I'm better than this, I swear XD!!!

Just saw this thread and listened to you video...wow! you have a lovely gift, I think you should try to get yourself heard by music professionals. All the best to you!

I dont know how many of you listens two twenty one pilots but here i am with my cover of Ruby

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Nia-MikaHolic said:

I dont know how many of you listens two twenty one pilots but here i am with my cover of Ruby

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much!! :hug: I don't know this song Ruby, but you look and sound wonderful :fisch::yes:  There are SO many music talents here on the MFC, you're really blessed - and I feel so proud of you all :wub: I really wish you could gather together some day, and give MIKA a private concert!! :wink2:  :fisch:I'm sure he would love to see what his fans are able to do, when it comes to singing and playing...:wub:  Keep up your good work!!... :)

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam

12 hours ago, mamiam said:

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much!! :hug: I don't know this song Ruby, but you look and sound wonderful :fisch::yes:  There are SO many music talents here on the MFC, you're really blessed - and I feel so proud of you all :wub: I really wish you could gather together some day, and give MIKA a private concert!! :wink2:  :fisch:I'm sure he would love to see what his fans are able to do, when it comes to singing and playing...:wub:  Keep up your good work!!... :)

Love, love

me

THAAAAAAANKS A LOOT :wub2::wub2: