REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Ohh that reminds me , I need to close the My Bloody Valentine thread :roftl::thumb_yello:

Super Duper .. its the new word :punk:

Btw .. I hope everyone got back safe and sound .. jems , babs , sariflor , robi , Mirtilla , allegra .. and others that have slipped my mind at this tired hour.You all made this sooo special x

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bad bunny is mickey on the teddy bear picnic...but in madrid andy wore the bunny costume during lollipop...uh queenie?:naughty:

yes...mrs Penniman is the key to all Mika's doors.....:blush-anim-cl:

I should have known, they said that he was almost cuter than Mika:naughty:

Wrong! We were 4 BG and 3 LG and the fourth BG resigned xD

That was amazing. I can´t explain what i felt because i´m not able to find the words to describe it :bleh:

Go ahead, Mirti! You´re doing great :wink2:

Oh you're right!:doh:

Ohh that reminds me , I need to close the My Bloody Valentine thread :roftl::thumb_yello:

Super Duper .. its the new word :punk:

Btw .. I hope everyone got back safe and sound .. jems , babs , sariflor , robi , Mirtilla , allegra .. and others that have slipped my mind at this tired hour.You all made this sooo special x

:thumb_yello:

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

thanks to you..........:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I don't remember (thank god) what I actually did, I just know I went on stage and kept moving from side to side, I couldn't breath and I saw a few familiar faces in front row, some of them almost in tears:bleh: Sara was awesome, and Sam took me and sang with me...and I was too busy trying not to bump into anyone cause the stage was so small, and someone kept jumping here and there:naughty:

....but it was brilliant. I think it's the bravest thing I've ever done:blush-anim-cl:......I was scared to death but I enjoyed it so much!

After Big Girl, we followed the rest of the gig from Mikey's side of the stage, until Grace Kelly, when we got prepared with balloons to throw them during Lollipop. Which was what we did, and this time with LG, Andy dressed up as a bunny, and the girl from Argentina who won the competition, there was really no space for all of us!:naughty: I bumped into Sara and Pam a few times:blush-anim-cl: .....ow, it was great.:wub2:

And Ana, I did it only because you were there with me. :huglove:

I don't remember (thank god) what I actually did, I just know I went on stage and kept moving from side to side, I couldn't breath and I saw a few familiar faces in front row, some of them almost in tears:bleh: Sara was awesome, and Sam took me and sang with me...and I was too busy trying not to bump into anyone cause the stage was so small, and someone kept jumping here and there:naughty:

....but it was brilliant. I think it's the bravest thing I've ever done:blush-anim-cl:......I was scared to death but I enjoyed it so much!

After Big Girl, we followed the rest of the gig from Mikey's side of the stage, until Grace Kelly, when we got prepared with balloons to throw them during Lollipop. Which was what we did, and this time with LG, Andy dressed up as a bunny, and the girl from Argentina who won the competition, there was really no space for all of us!:naughty: I bumped into Sara and Pam a few times:blush-anim-cl: .....ow, it was great.

And Ana, I did it only because you were there with me. :huglove:

You drove me to tears! Thank you!! :bleh:

When everything was over, we went back to the hell-room to change our clothes, we met Pam again but she left soon cause she was probably going to the M&G. When we were leaving we saw Andy who kindly took us to see Mika after the M&G with the MFCers. I basically don't remember anything, I was awake since 3am and I only slept two hours the day before and I was deadly tired, and my mind was completely empty (not that there's much usually:naughty:) I couldn't recall what I wanted to say to him...and I still was on a cloud....and he spoke French, and Spanish...I just gave up following the whole thing.:blush-anim-cl:

Well, it was a blast.:wub2:

And now, the honey.

Ana, Asun, you already know how special you are for me, don't need to say more...thanx for everything. :huglove:

Freddie, elf:cheerful_h4h:, Jemma, Bab, Sarahlou, it was sooo nice to see you again! Can't wait till the next time, maybe i'll try to talk more..:blush-anim-cl:

Lillibet: you're priceless! I love you!

Neeve, Debbie, Isa (+ everyone else I'm sure I'm forgetting): I'm glad we met, hope to see you again next time!:wink2:

Sent my email :mf_rosetinted:

yaaaaay!! I emailed him again too, to explain that I'm the cause of this, and that Mika TOLD ME he wants to do a gig here :thumb_yello:

Neeve... absolutly love your vids... nothing else to say...

Glad u like them!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I was just curious about the bracelets neeve has mentioned. It's unlikely he was wearing the ones I had given him anyway, as he gets so many of them. So as there are no pics, the better, I can imagine he wore mine

Sorry, I have no idea...I just remember seeing his wristful of bracelets and it made the experience surreal, cos it made me suddenly realise I was chatting to HIM!!!

no one said anything, we simply felt it so natural...not to point any camera on his face for once.....

so you will never have a prove that we had a real M&G.

He seemed relaxed and happy to be with us, and I'm sure that had something to do with it. It just wasn't natural to take pics, it all went so well in the end.

Yep I agree....previously, I wanted to take a pic, but in the situation, it just would've spoilt the mood, cos it was so natural. It was much nicer to be able to chat to him without flashes and pressure for him.

was great to meet u properly too! Thanks again for all the work with the M&G... I was relieved to see you didn't get hurt by the crushing, man that was crazy!

Mirti, nice account! I look forward to meeting you again too!!

Mirti: you naughty gal, you made me cry again:wub2: If someone deserved it, that was you and Ana. I'm really so proud of my lovely sisters! I enjoyed your story as if I hadn't heard it before. Why did you have to leave? I miss you terribly you know, it almost hurts.

Ana: what can I say you don't know? :huglove: I'm still amazed you could hear me screaming your name from up there. No wonder I'm voiceless today:bleh:

Fred: c'mon man, let's have that sangría! What are we waiting for? Party animal they call me :fisch: THANK YOU for coming and for making this weekend so special, it would have been so different without you:wub2: And please, by all means come move here, sangría, paella and jamón are always at the ready!:naughty: And don't forget, we've got a date in October...

i did not film LT rose...he was so hoarse and grey skelly is so akward...i felt it was not worth

:shocked:

ok...kill me!

thank you for the report Asun...just finished to read it..

Its so cute:wub2::wub2:

Piè!!!! :huglove: Thank you hun. You should have been there, you know, I missed you terribly.

I'm sorry I left you this evening, my connection just didn't let me stay logged in msn, we'll catch up tomorrow luv.

i did not film LT rose...he was so hoarse and grey skelly is so akward...i felt it was not worth

:shocked:

ok...kill me!

I didn't film it either, I'm so sorry... In fact I filmed almost nothing, I lost my mind completely in the show, dunno what happened to me...

No problem, I was just curious.

Piè!!!! :huglove: Thank you hun. You should have been there, you know, I missed you terribly.

I'm sorry I left you this evening, my connection just didn't let me stay logged in msn, we'll catch up tomorrow luv.

awwww:blush-anim-cl:

dont worry babe..we talk next time..te quero!:wub2: