REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl::roftl: Only now and then you know, just enough to keep the party going the following night.

I know I won't be sorry, but not for history and cold, but for seeing you again, you beautiful elf! :lmao:

Seems there's no way out! The British armada wants to kiddnap me!!! Help!!!:roftl:

We love you hun xxxx:wub2:

:roftl:Only now and then you know, just enough to keep the party going the following night.

I know I won't be sorry, but not for history and cold, but for seeing you again, you beautiful elf!

Seems there's no way out! The British armada wants to kiddnap me!!! Help!!!

Now that is one thing i have never heard ... a beautiful Elf ... :lmfao: ... i can deal with that :roftl::thumb_yello:

oh yes we know what city you live now and region :roftl:;)

mmmmmmm

No more comments from me , how small , sad and narrow minded people think that

nah , not going to say too much more either , i just wonder what the difference in opinion would have been had people known the organisation and actually been there ....

We love you hun xxxx

we doooooooooooo :huglove:

And he certainly looked quite happy to see us in spite the late hours, wasn't he?:blink:

Im not going to even go into details .... we know the truth , the mods even more as they were helped me from day one

Sighhhh .......... :bleh:

Sooooo true!!! :thumb_yello:

Now that is one thing i have never heard ... a beautiful Elf ... :lmfao: ... i can deal with that

oh yes we know what city you live now and region :roftl:;)

we doooooooooooo :huglove:

Hehehehehe, you're the first one then! :roftl::roftl:

Thank you guys, you're making my ego fly :blush-anim-cl:

:punk:

Thank you Youtube

Lolzipop:

:punk:

Awww our ladies really look stuuuunnniiiing!

The videos are AMAAZING!!! Thank you for posting! That was an incredible performance of "Big Girl" in my opinion. I was grinning from ear to ear through the whole thing. (Oh, to have actually BEEN there!) :wub2:

Indeed it is, kudos to you Christine, so well organised, some should learn from you...

Yes, I agree 110%! You did a marvelous job!!! :wub2::thumb_yello:

hya

Do you mean the last minute meeting that Mika had with some Spanish fanclub gals{before the gig}?

I knew about it only through some random posts in here...

"our" m&g was planned in advance, the only shadows were 2 or 3 girls that sneaked in even if they weren't on the list when we were waiting for the in late Allegra to come..and in any case I personally refuse to take out of our lovely wiz other resting time...I respect him I adore his voice and even if I would interact more with mikangel I'm not so keen on "extras" when we're all tired but we "must" speak 2 words in few minutes.

no greta they met him after the gig

The videos are AMAAZING!!! Thank you for posting! That was an incredible performance of "Big Girl" in my opinion. I was grinning from ear to ear through the whole thing. (Oh, to have actually BEEN there!) :wub2:

Imagine me front row!!!! :biggrin2:

sure..we all had stupid smiles upon sunburnt faces :kaf:

he went out all sparkling like a xmas tree...how many bracelets..?! :floor:

Hahahaha he said he has a HUGE collection by now:roftl:

Just sneaking onto mfc quickly, to say that it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!

Thanks to everyone who was there, who I had met before and who I met just then, for making it yet another special time.

The gig was incredible,one of his best (despite his voice), he had so much fun and kept doing al these silly little things...It was amazing.

And meeting him afterwards was also lovely yet quite surreal at that time of the morning,hehe...

I filmed everything and the vids turned out great, from the front row center on that small stage, but I will have to wait another week and a bit to post them unfortunately.

Ah, Esteban, don´t worry, I will send you the video, just be patient :naughty:.

Ok, I will have to go now but see you all soon!!

And thanks again for such a great time:wub2:

Eii! No te preocupes.. Tomate tu tiempo.. Gracias por acordarte y anotar mi correo.. sos una GENIA!

UN BESO GRANDE DE PARTE MIA Y DE ANDREA! A TODOS LOS MFCers ;) Y UNO A TI CLARO!

my crossssssssssssssssssssss =) jajaja.... (in the second one)

Jajajajajajaja. Somebody is in cloud 9 now... :fisch:

Ana. :wub2:

Was this pre or post bunny kick? :naughty:

I think this was post, the bunny is trying to get up, right? But if I remember well, he was kisked again just after this pic was taken. Poor, poor bunny, he must have nightmares with Ana by now...:roftl:

You, you the foreigners! Move your asses back to Spain! I miss you all

(Cassie, Freds, kidnapping Asun, huh? Naughty guys xD)

HAHAHA! Poor bunny! :naughty:

Titania, nobody put them a gun on their heads and threatened them to do this. It was arranged and planned for weeks. Mika & his people perfectly able to decide or not what to do. And as far as i know (i wasn´t there but i saw him after that) he looked very happy and relaxed. Tired, that´s true, but it was a brief meeting ;)

You, you the foreigners! Move your asses back to Spain! I miss you all

(Cassie, Freds, kidnapping Asun, huh? Naughty guys xD)

HAHAHA! Poor bunny! :naughty:

*Asun is packing already, kidnappers are convincing*:roftl:

Yeah do that! The first thought I had this moring was: where can we take the invaders today? Oh crap! They're gone! :sad:

And that teacher might be???? :fisch:

:naughty:

No sis, not me :no:

*starts whistling* :fisch:

*cough* *cough*

*Asun is packing already, kidnappers are convincing*:roftl:

Yeah do that! The first thought I had this moring was: where can we take the invaders today? Oh crap! They're gone! :sad:

No sis, not me :no:

*cough* *cough*

I know! Hope they come back soon! :wub2:

Why are you coughing? :fisch:

Hallo my babies :bye::huglove:

Hello my lovely Piè

Me?? dunno, maybe I cought a cold or smth, it's sooo cold outside today...:naughty:

I know! Tomorrow the heat will be worse. Stay at home!

what do you mean kidnapping asun?? .... that meant you too :naughty: .. you have to come also !!!

:wink2:

*Ana trying to run away from Freds & Cassie*

D41E8C0FDB924EB4BA05035B383CED28.JPG

You look great in that pic :naughty: