REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Asun !!! :huglove:

Everyword is true !!! in fact , i think you went way out of your way for us , so thankyou again so much ... and i miss you toooooo ... ... and i will DEFINATELY be coming back , you wont get rid of me now hehe , i bet you are glad to have a rest though !!

Britain is cold :roftl: ... and it doesnt matter if i go to mika's gigs in the rain or the blazing sun ... i have a stinking cold AGAIN !!! :roftl:

Awwwww, look at me, I'm all red in the face now!! :blush-anim-cl: You naughty gal... :bleh: You know I enjoyed every minute I spent with you, it was extra special for me, so don't thank me, I'm the one who should be thanking you all! As for the resting, I'm still hyper, not tired at all, I wanna party!!!!:punk: (Mika, what have you done to me?)

Damn, I won't get rid of you now, should have treated you badly then :roftl: Honestly, I can't wait to see you again, I had such a wonderful time.

Can we exchange places? Madrid is even hotter than Sataday!! Thank God I'm at home with my air conditioning, no way I'm going out today.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just sneaking onto mfc quickly, to say that it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!

Thanks to everyone who was there, who I had met before and who I met just then, for making it yet another special time.

The gig was incredible,one of his best (despite his voice), he had so much fun and kept doing al these silly little things...It was amazing.

And meeting him afterwards was also lovely yet quite surreal at that time of the morning,hehe...

I filmed everything and the vids turned out great, from the front row center on that small stage, but I will have to wait another week and a bit to post them unfortunately.

Ah, Esteban, don´t worry, I will send you the video, just be patient :naughty:.

Ok, I will have to go now but see you all soon!!

And thanks again for such a great time:wub2:

Sara, my dear pedorris!!!!! :roftl: So how was your trip? And everything? It was fantastic meeting you again, we defo have to see more of each other, missie! You filmed everything? Cool! Could you send me some vids, pwetty please? It was a very special gig for me:bleh:

Awwwww, look at me, I'm all red in the face now!! You naughty gal... You know I enjoyed every minute I spent with you, it was extra special for me, so don't thank me, I'm the one who should be thanking you all! As for the resting, I'm still hyper, not tired at all, I wanna party!!!! (Mika, what have you done to me?)

Damn, I won't get rid of you now, should have treated you badly then :roftl: Honestly, I can't wait to see you again, I had such a wonderful time.

Can we exchange places? Madrid is even hotter than Sataday!! Thank God I'm at home with my air conditioning, no way I'm going out today.

awwww , it was special for me too :tears: ... and hard luck , you have me now , try harder next time :sneaky2::roftl::wink2: ....

Yeah , even though i have this damn cold , im in a party mood !! LOL ... yes we can swap weather too , how about colds ? im kind and like to share ... hehehe :roftl:

Your BF was lovely too btw , whatta gent you have there :wub2:

The festival was awesome , it was great to hang with you all , loved mika's show , he seemed really happy and on top form !!! ... Fred and me got loads of eye contact and smiles from him , Love today had to be the highlight , i said to fred if he sings to me girl with the big bust on again im gonna get a complex ... and he did ! AGAIN !!! :shocked::roftl: trotted right across the stage to me and pointed LOL .... me and fred was in hysterics , i of course laughed and went red haha ....

Meet and greet was fab , everyone behaved .. and mika seemed so happy but tired ... he grinned at me sheepishly when he walked upto me and fred , i think from what he did in love today again LOL! ... and i shook his hand and said thankyou for everything , and that i havent really had much chance to speak to him before as ive been worried to approach and been too star struck LOL :naughty: He just laughed , shook my hand and spoke to me and fred quickly .... The night was almost over , and i wanna just say congrats to queenie and mirtilla , they were absolutely fantastic on stage !!!! you girls rocked !!!! im so pleased for you ...

next day we went out for drinkies , before we flew and it was lovely laughing with sienna and sariflor that night also !!! .... sorry for the people i didnt get to say bye too , jems , babs, sarahlou ... but i miss you all and loved seeing you :wub2:

It was fantastic , i have my mika spark back again and cant wait till the next time !!!

Thankyou all for being so kind showing us round the city and being such kind people x

Love ya all and hope to see the other mfc'ers who werent there again soon !!! xxx

Ahh Cassie I'm so happy that you had a great time dear wub2:

Oh I wish I would have come and have fun with you guys :(

awwww , it was special for me too :tears: ... and hard luck , you have me now , try harder next time :sneaky2::roftl::wink2: ....

Yeah , even though i have this damn cold , im in a party mood !! LOL ... yes we can swap weather too , how about colds ? im kind and like to share ... hehehe

Your BF was lovely too btw , whatta gent you have there

Yuck, I'll have to try harder, yes, otherwise I'll have you here all the time! Nooooooo :lmao:

Sorry about your cold hun, miraculously I'm not sick this time:bleh: Ehmmmm, better stick to what we have don't want colds now!:naughty: Thank you so much though, hehehe.

Yes, my BF is lovely, I'm so lucky. He also understands (sort of) my Mikamania and supports me whenever I decide to embark on a Mikatrip. Now that is hard to find! I'll tell him you said so, he's gonna love you!

Yuck, I'll have to try harder, yes, otherwise I'll have you here all the time! Nooooooo

Sorry about your cold hun, miraculously I'm not sick this time:bleh: Ehmmmm, better stick to what we have don't want colds now!Thank you so much though, hehehe.

Yes, my BF is lovely, I'm so lucky. He also understands (sort of) my Mikamania and supports me whenever I decide to embark on a Mikatrip. Now that is hard to find! I'll tell him you said so, he's gonna love you!

didnt you know im moving there ?? :shocked::roftl::wink2:

And its ok about the cold , i offered , dont say i never offer :bleh: hehehe ...

yes , It is very hard to find !!! you struck gold babe !! he seems so supportive !! :D ... now get your butts to england , and let us show you around durham !!! HEHE ... would be lovely to return the favour , i actually think you would be gobsmacked by the history there :wub2:

Ahh Cassie I'm so happy that you had a great time dear wub2:

Oh I wish I would have come and have fun with you guys :(

i wish too :( ... i miss all my fellow mfc'ers :( ... but yes it was absolutely fantastic ... im glad i went to madrid and caught a cold , rather than any other country where it chucked down and managed to avoid neumonia hehe :naughty:

Sorry to interrupt the thread...

I thought it might interest some to know, that it was due to some rather shady ( not very nice) circumstances that Mika was cornered into a meet and greet.

In general, Mika and Mrs. Penniman are constantly pushed into situations they would not like to be in.

I want to add one tiny last thing: under normal circumstances, artists do not usually come to meet fans before they've at least had some time to unwind and catch their breath. Then they greet the public if they wish...

So what is your conclusion, or your intention, apart from being mysterious?

I don't get it. What do you gain from this? Can you at least, please, elaborate on the circumstances, the hows, whys and the 'what exactly's?

I thought it might interest some to know, that it was due to some rather shady ( not very nice) circumstances that Mika was cornered into a meet and greet.

In general, Mika and Mrs. Penniman are constantly pushed into situations they would not like to be in.

I want to add one tiny last thing: under normal circumstances, artists do not usually come to meet fans before they've at least had some time to unwind and catch their breath. Then they greet the public if they wish...

Are you talking about the MFC meet & greet, titania? :blink:

How do you mean he was "cornered"? I know that Freddie had been

talking with Jerry and John about it for a few weeks -- it was

all discussed in advance. And even though it was talked about, I don't

think anyone would have been surprised at all if it hadn't happened.

I'm just curious what you're referring to...

dcdeb

hi ! :D

this was actually organised ... Mika didnt spend much time , only 20 people were allowed , and john also said it needs to be quick as he was tired , his mum was also there observing how many went in ...

I hope to know what was shady and how they were forced out of interest :)

didnt you know im moving there ??

And its ok about the cold , i offered , dont say i never offer :bleh: hehehe ...

yes , It is very hard to find !!! you struck gold babe !! he seems so supportive !! :D ... now get your butts to england , and let us show you around durham !!! HEHE ... would be lovely to return the favour , i actually think you would be gobsmacked by the history there :wub2:

Oh right! So now you're moving here! So no sleep for the poor queens!:roftl::roftl:

I'd love that soooo much! Would it be nice if I flew tonight?:roftl: Just to keep it going, you know...

Shady :shocked:

Not one bit!!!!

His team was asked nicely ..... and if it couldnt happen we would accept , you should get your facts straight before posting

Why you say this titania? I'm honestly interested. For what I know, Fred has been planning this with John and Mika's team for weeks, and it certainly didn't seem like anybody pushed them into it, we just did as we were told by John and Pam I think:shocked:

Why you say this titania? I'm honestly interested. For what I know, Fred has been planning this with John and Mika's team for weeks, and it certainly didn't seem like anybody pushed them into it, we just did as we were told by John and Pam I think:shocked:

Totally correct

I asked , they accepted , Mika was under no pressure

Hi!! This are some of my pics!!

Asun and Sara

imag0532ah8.th.jpg

Neeve and Betta

imag0533dv4.th.jpg

And some from the concert:

imag0564cq0.th.jpg

imag0597kc0.th.jpg

imag0612tx0.th.jpg

One of our lovely Big Girls:

imag0631xo0.th.jpg

(sorry, Its only Ana. Couldnt find any good pic of Mirti)

Oh right! So now you're moving here! So no sleep for the poor queens!:roftl:

I'd love that soooo much! Would it be nice if I flew tonight?:roftl: Just to keep it going, you know...

what ?? Madrid Sleeps ??? :shocked::roftl: hehehe , i love that btw , it wakes you up when everyone is so lively at that time !! :D

Yes ill keep pushing for you to come to england :fisch: ... you wont be sorry , especially if you love history and cold :naughty:

what ?? Madrid Sleeps ??? hehehe , i love that btw , it wakes you up when everyone is so lively at that time !!

Yes ill keep pushing for you to come to england ... you wont be sorry , especially if you love history and cold :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: Only now and then you know, just enough to keep the party going the following night.

I know I won't be sorry, but not for history and cold, but for seeing you again, you beautiful elf! :lmao:

Black Queens coming to England to party .. she has no choice :punk:

Seems there's no way out! The British armada wants to kiddnap me!!! Help!!!:roftl: