Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all very strange. If they really only met him last winter, it's weird there's a comment on her pic from Mika from 2006. I do think they kinda underestimated the MFC people. I don't think most of us agree with everything he says or does or say yes. amen. if he does something, but we kinda, dig into stuff:naughty: Sorry Mika, we're not the retards you take us for:roftl:

could be some fake pretending be Mika? this happens a lot in orkut :roftl:

Whatever it is, I don't really appreciate it.

did they think by making up some sort of degrees or story about how they met Mika we would be interested?

I'm confused about the whole point.

Same here:blink:

I can't stand it when native speakers make mistakes like that.

Merry instead of marry.

Effect instead of affect.

Your instead of you're.

It's my biggest pet peeve.

[/end of random rant]

Diana! Sam in your bed...now!:shocked:

is mika trying to fool us?

if so, not cool.

I said it earlier, and I will post it again.

Reminds me of the popular Jock making fun/pulling a joke on some kid who has a crush on him or looks up to him.

if it is such a thing, then they should take note that nobody over here is laughing.

I said it earlier, and I will post it again.

Reminds me of the popular Jock making fun/pulling a joke on some kid who has a crush on him or looks up to him.

if it is such a thing, then they should take note that nobody over here is laughing.

he'll better not do that...

i really hope we are wrong:blink:

I'm not the humourless type, on the contrary:naughty: But the thing is, even though he explained all the blabla with those people, I'm still not jumping up and down my chair screaming: Ooooooh Mika you should've said it earlier! I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's obvious they are not completely honest with their story and they don't have to be, they just don't interest me. If they said: Hi, we're Mika's friends and just came clean instead of putting up a whole story, but overall, I'm not totally sure what their contribution will be. I will just wait and see I guess before jumping to conclusions...

I'm not the humourless type, on the contrary:naughty: But the thing is, even though he explained all the blabla with those people, I'm still not jumping up and down my chair screaming: Ooooooh Mika you should've said it earlier! I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's obvious they are not completely honest with their story and they don't have to be, they just don't interest me. If they said: Hi, we're Mika's friends and just came clean instead of putting up a whole story, but overall, I'm not totally sure what their contribution will be. I will just wait and see I guess before jumping to conclusions...

When he has the site as he wants it then they will be in a different

section - so we can choose whether we want to read or comment them!! :wink2:

When he has the site as he wants it then they will be in a different

section - so we can choose whether we want to read or comment them!! :wink2:

Yeah so I think that will be around 2 years later:roftl:

Although Mika did perform in 2005 in Miami. :bleh:

http://www.popmatters.com/pm/article/42666/pop-singer-mika-breaks-rules-breaks-out/

"MIAMI - The last time Mika played Miami, about two years ago (2005), the pop singer performed a record company-sponsored, 20-minute showcase set. His meager crowd encompassed a handful of publishing people, some musicians, “and my grandmother and my great aunt and my Lebanese relatives, my Miami hipster friends, a tiny selection of people from every scene in Miami,” says the Beirut-born, Paris and London-bred Mika Penniman, on the telephone from Los Angeles on the eve of his U.S. tour’s opening date."

However, it certainly wasn't an event where someone who wasn't an insider to the music industry or already a friend could just walk in on, and it certainly didn't have all the visual claptrap we've come to know...

And it's certainly not "last winter."

--Jack

Yeah so I think that will be around 2 years later:roftl:

:roftl:

something like that...but I am not complaining about the blogs. I just wish they had more..of his daily life info...as sad as that is. I mean the bags were cool but its like...More Mika! :naughty:

:roftl:

something like that...but I am not complaining about the blogs. I just wish they had more..of his daily life info...as sad as that is. I mean the bags were cool but its like...More Mika! :naughty:

Yeah I wanna know what he had for breakfast, lunch and diner and what his fav candy is and why and in depth analyses of mars bars:naughty: