REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Hamburg, Germany @ Große Freiheit 36: March 23 2010

Droopsy

Sorry guys if i don't write a report but i'm not that good at writing them... It's too difficult finding the right words in english to explain how I felt in the action :aah: and this gig was really full of emotions for me :wub2:

anyway, i can still share my pics :naughty:, here they are:

this one is not a mika one... but it's dedicated to Tiibet :roftl: :

Mika%2C%20tourn%C3%A9e%202010%20002.jpg

Mika%2C%20tourn%C3%A9e%202010%20026.jpg

Mika%2C%20tourn%C3%A9e%202010%20095.jpg

Mika%2C%20tourn%C3%A9e%202010%20006.jpg

Mika%2C%20tourn%C3%A9e%202010%20027.jpg

Mika%2C%20tourn%C3%A9e%202010%20019.jpg

Mika%2C%20tourn%C3%A9e%202010%20015.jpg

you can see all of them here: http://picasaweb.google.ch/herecomesNanou/Hambourg# :biggrin2:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanx for the pix nanou. :biggrin2:

here are my first 2 videos, more will follow tomorrow:

over my shoulder (including talking at the beginning):

toy boy (also including talking of course :bleh:):

off to bed now, will probably sleep until tomorrow night! :naughty:

Sorry guys if i don't write a report but i'm not that good at writing them... It's too difficult finding the right words in english to explain how I felt in the action :aah: and this gig was really full of emotions for me :wub2:

anyway, i can still share my pics :naughty:, here they are:

this one is not a mika one... but it's dedicated to Tiibet :roftl: :

Mika%2C%20tourn%C3%A9e%202010%20002.jpg

Awwww... :roftl: Thanks Nanou :wub2:

I have uploaded my vids:

Rain

SITM

Any Other World

Blue Eyes

I See You

Dr John

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

Happy Ending

Love Today

Relax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOjUeVSqrvc

We Are Golden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFyheIrqK0o

Lollipop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFd_TJvqxss

(If they are not ready, just give them time...)

Edited by tiibet

I have uploaded my vids:

Rain

SITM

Any Other World

Blue Eyes

I See You

Dr John

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

Happy Ending

Love Today

Relax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOjUeVSqrvc

We Are Golden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFyheIrqK0o

Lollipop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFd_TJvqxss

(If they are not ready, just give them time...)

Thank you so much Nina, they are absolutely gorgeous as always!!! Great quality, I'm a fan of your vids :wub2::thumb_yello:

Thank you too, Nanou, for the pics!!!

Btw: Has anyone else filmed Lollipop or made photos during that? :teehee:

Okay,just a few words. I know I'm late, but got back to Belgrade only last night. I tried to post a report a day after the Berlin gig, but there was something worng with the internet cable so it all got deleted when I tried to post it. 30 minutes of typing.

Anyway. :roftl:

Me and mom bought the tickets one day before the Hamburg gig. Spontaneous decision much? Bought the train tickets too, and voila, on the 23rd there we were in Hamburg. I used the first part of the day so as to visit Kunsthalle, and at about 3PM we got to the venue and I met some MFCers there. It was very cold, and very windy, and we were supposed to wait till 7PM until they let us in. I got the 2nd row, which was very nice. I had quite a good look onto the stage from that spot, except there were some amazingly annoying teenage girls who kept screaming throughout the gig and kept pushing me and my mom. But then we told them something so they canned it. :mf_rosetinted:

The pre-act started at 8, I still can't remember their name -Jack... Gards something ?, and they were soo good *wubs* They finished half an hour later, and we waited till 9PM for Mika and his band to come out.

At 9PM everything went black and the old French music started playing. David rushed onto the stage in his great costume and did a little act (I suppose everybody knows how it went bla bla bla..). Then "Rain" started. At first 30 seconds of the song Mika couldn't be seen, and I was so worried because I thought that he acually WAS on stage for all that time, but that I was the only one who didn't see where he was. xD

But then, at the chorus, he jumped on stage and started dancing and walking around. At first I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe that he was right in front of me, 3m away from me. My tears started sheding, I felt some strange feeling inside of my stomach. I thought:"Oh my F God, he's real!! He's HERE!", and then "Katarina, stop crying and enjoy the gig". And I did so. The crowd started jumping and singing with him in a total extase.

At "Stuck In The Middle" (perhaps my favourite song) I sang at the top of my lungs. He looked across the crowd and stopped his look on me. He kept looking at me for about 3 seconds and smiled to me. I was dead. :swoon: Got a few stink eyes from some girls afterwards xD He did the trumpet solo a few minutes later which was just brilliant.

"Over My Shoulder" was a complete kill. I had never ever heard anyone else sing so well, so clear, so strong. In that song we heard his full opera trained voice, more amazing than ever. Before the song he said he wrote it when he was 16. I figured that as well. The whole venue was silent, eyes centred at him; Imma was singing background vocals so well too. When he finished there was a huge ovation.

Throughout the whole concert you could see that he was really tired, but he was in quite a good mood. Didn't smile a lot, but when he did it was spontaneous and sincere.

I also must say, since many people on the MFC said he was even more beautiful and sexy than in the pictures and videos, I expected to be totally starstrukk and 'lovestoned' when I see him. But no! At some moments he looked just like in pictures, but I didn't have an impression of him like a sex-bomb. He's very beautiful, and extremely handsome (with wonderful legs), but I still claim that he's just enormously photogenic. And I love him exactly because of that, because he looks like a normal guy and not like a pop star.

Then, what else, hmmm...oh yes, "Toy Boy" was very interesting, the doll reminded me of Michael Jackson but later realised it was made so as to resemble Mika. He started the song with lines:"I am on my tour and I've lost my mind..." :roftl:

At "Lollipop" huge balloons and golden confetti were released from the ceiling LOL, and we were all totally covered in it xD I got a few handfulls of it, just to keep it as a memory. *wubs*

His voice was simply perfect and his performance was astonishing. Oh yes, and his German was really funny. He pretended he couldn't say "moechte" and kept sayng something like "moichte" :naughty:.

It was his first time that he's ever performed in Hamburg and you could see that he was doing all that he could, he had an amazing amount of energy, he sang the best he could...He really did his best. :wub2: After the gig was finished "Kick-Ass" was played, and everybody stayed to listen to it and sing along. *wubs*

We went to the back street where Mika was supposed to come out and do Meet&Greet. Before he came out Yasmine was out to chat to the fans for a little bit, and talked to me and gave me her bag of chips :biggrin2:

I thought we would wait for Mika for eons, but after about 20-25 minutes he was out. He did it all very quickly,there wasn't a lot of people though, and me and mom were somewhere in the middle of the queue. I saw him coming closer and closer to us. Beofre the gig I thought I'd faint, but no, I was talking to him as if we knew each other already. I had no cold feet at all. And eventually he came to us. I said:"Hi, Mika!", and he looked at me with his gorgeous huge hazel eyes and gave me his biggest smile. "Hi!!", he said. I gave him my EP to sign it. "I'm Keti on Mika Fan Club, and I'm from Belgrade, Serbia",I said. "Wow, really?",he asked. "That's amazing", he continued. My mom said she was my mom, told her username, and he said:"Very nice to meet you". Then she said she loved his show and gave him a present,Lollipops Keys, and he said thank you! and singed her the picture. I started talking to him again. I handed him my present with words:"I hope you will like this, I think it's going to match with your silver umbrella really well!", and he opened the bag and said:"Oh my.. Thank you so much!". It was an amazing silver pillow I'll send a picture of as soon as possible. "I'll be tomorrow in Berlin too, Mika!", I said. "See you tomorrow", he said to me with his kneel-falling smile and waved. And he continued to other person. I had a feeling he wanted to talk more, but the stupid security guards rushed him and pushed me and my mom out of the queue. Then John came to us and said:"You can go this way", and showed the right side of the street, "Or that way", and showed the left side of the street. I laughed and went to the other side of the street. When he finished the M&G he got in the car,and gave me a serious look when he got driven out of the little street. I was like OMG *faint*, he looked at me again! (I guess he found my mantel really cool :glasses3:)

When me and my mom got on the main street of the Grosse Freiheit, you could see a lot of... very interesting stuff. And people. xD

Prostitutes, pimps (one even approached me to ask me if I was interested in coming to his club XDDD), transvestites waiting for a customer... It was quite an experience to see all of that. I loved it. :punk:

When we got to our hotel room, it was all very foggy and vague. I waited till morning to sum up my feelings and impressions. I was so happy. I didn't expect him to talk to me at all, I expected basically nothing expect the very gig, but I got so much more. *sigh* *wubs* I was on seventh heaven.

Pity Berlin wasn't as amazing. I'll write a report for that one asap, and post pictures too. :thumb_yello: Hope you guys like my report and understand everything well. This is my first time that I write one. :-P

Very nice report Keti!! I'm so happy you've enjoyed your first Mika's gig so much :biggrin2:

It was really nice meeting you in hamburg :wink2:

Thanks Nanou! It was lovely meeting you too!:huglove: Hope we'll meet again, on some other Mika gig:wink2:

Woooww! I really don't know how to start my report cos Keti has already said a lot of things I intented too, but anyway I'll try to point out some of my quite personal insights about my first Mika gig ever. If we hadn't gone to Hamburg (which was unexpectable amazing and a bit weird expereince for me at the same time) perhaps we would have had quite different and even wrong impressions about the whole gig and his image. We meet some MFcrs there: Saskia, Nanou, Silke, Tiibet,Mariposa. Patricia4you. Everythings was organised so well thanks to the leaders of Mikafanclub.de:thumb_yello:

So Hamburg was obviosly my lucky one.:blush-anim-cl: Someone has posted on this thread that Mika was a bit grumpy and tired, but it didn't look like quite that way to me. We were in the second row surounded with a few of very rude and unpolite German teenage girls who were pushing me so hard and were laughing at me. I can speak German and asked them in their own language not to act like that but finally the pushed me strongly back and I've almost lost my ballance at the moment. :shocked: After that I kicked they asses in my own Serbian language:roftl: and that was really harsh so they finally stepped back.:naughty:

The venue was tight but very intimate, a sort of a music night club in a best sense. And Mika was really stunning in this "retro" atmosphere. He looked a bit distant and melancholic, not much smiling or making jokes, but he was so deeply drowned in himself trying to express his artistic feelings in the various interpretations. His voices sounded very powerfull and strong, much better than on any CD or video I've seen so far, profounded with an operetic and classical dimension which was unforgetable (especially in OMS, I see you, AOW, Relax, HE). There were some moments when I barely could see his whole figure, but most of the time I was focused on his fragile, elegant body and wonderful moves which he performs with a genuine easyness.:wub2: And his face...I could write and essay on his beautiful features and facial expressions, especially when he shuts his eyes.:fangurl: But somehow he simply looks very handsome in a naturaly way and ant not some kind of a sexy diva who is quite aware of the effects he delivers to the audience. During my favourite song Dr. John he looked at me for a sec with a smile cos I was singing that song pretty loud.:wub2:

And my M&G was something I could have died for.:teehee::stretcher: He spoke to me and Keti and was very pleased to meet us. And he was looking at us with his big astonished eyes in a dark alley near the venue. I've told him we were his first fans from Serbia to attend his gig and handed him some gifts for which he appreciated in a nice way. But unfortunately the guards were very tough and asked us to leave the queue. I felt I could have had a bit longer chat with him, but we got away no to bother him anynore and stand for a few secs in front of his car waving Mika goodbye. Everything happened just like a flesh and later I could only remote the image of his lovely, smiling face and a smooth voice. :swoon:

I'm pretty tired so I'll send a Berlin gig report tomorrow. Keti has posted some lovely pics on that thread.:biggrin2:

Edited by Shine

I've finally uploaded my Hamburg-pictures :naughty: It took ages - again. I have to figure out a way that is faster than what I did... :aah:

Anyway, in case anybody is still interested in them: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20in%20Grosse%20Freiheit%2036%20Hamburg%2023th%20March%202010/

I tried to select the better ones, but left every LG/BG-pic if the ones want to see themselves. So those pics might have a worse quality. Sorry for that :wink2:

Apart from that I don't think I have to add anything special that would make it worth writing a proper report. I just kept in mind that it wasn't Mika's best gig I've seen. He seemed a bit tired / grumpy, gave hardly anybody eye-contact and wasn't as chatty as usual. It was a great show, though. But you've propably already read that :biggrin2:

I've finally uploaded my Hamburg-pictures :naughty: It took ages - again. I have to figure out a way that is faster than what I did... :aah:

Anyway, in case anybody is still interested in them: http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20in%20Grosse%20Freiheit%2036%20Hamburg%2023th%20March%202010/

I tried to select the better ones, but left every LG/BG-pic if the ones want to see themselves. So those pics might have a worse quality. Sorry for that :wink2:

T4P! I was still very interested in them :biggrin2:

Back home for 2 days, my report FINALLY!:lmfao:

Pics soon.

We (my mother, MIKAaddected and me) arrived at 12 am at Hamburg central station. We hadn't

bought our tickets tickets yet, so we had to buy them at a presale ticket agency in Mercado, a huge shopping centre. My mum decided to buy three tickets instead of two, cause she wanted to see

Mika also live. Yay, I turned her into a little Mikafan:teehee:

We arrived around 1 pm at the venue, where we saw John talking to a group of MFClers and DMFC lers.

After they'd ended their talk, we got our numbers, 12 and 13. My mum didn't want a number cause she didn't want to stand in the front row. (In the end she stood in the second row and arrived at 6 pm

at the venue.

We went to a Subway near the venue, and after that my friend and me went back to the others, whereares my mum was off to do a little bit sightseeing.

Our butts got cold while waiting, we just had some newspaper as support pad. Moreover we got frightened when the bells of the church behind us began to ring. This sound was terrible!

After round about 3 hours of waiting we heard some pieces of the soundcheck. A voice repeated several times something like „heeey yaaaa, heeey yaaa, hey yeaaaaaaa, hey two, hey Mikaaa!“

The opinions were devided whether it was Mika or not...I have it on my camera, I'm still sure it's Mika's voice.:P

Hours and some chocolate later, we changed our resting place to the other site of the street, in front of the venue. We weren't allowed to sit down there before.

Any time, John and Yasmine came out for the LG's and BG's.

Later we heard Grace Kelly on the soundcheck and most of us began to sing Do I attract you, do I repulse you with my queasy smile...

Around 5.30 pm, a security guy came out and told us to line in the MFC queue.

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Finally, 7 pm! We weren't allowed to take food and bottles inside, so most people throw their (restlich) things hectical away.

I nearly ran over the guy who controlled the tickets. Suddenly I stood in front of a big man, who told me: Stop! Ticket, please!

Nearly everybody began to run after the controlling and the security guys shouted: Ah, no hectic girls, you don't need to run!

As if...:lmfao:

My position: Front row, in the middle between the center and right side (what a good description^^)

We didn't want to lay our jackets and bags on the floor, so we put them behind the protective grating.

One of the security guys said it was okay. He was a nice security guy, whereas the other security guy (annoying one) told us later, we weren't allowed to put our things behind the protective grating.

That really didn't make any sence...

At 8 pm, the support act performed. They were called Jack Bouregard, two really young men, one on guitar, the other one was responsible for all the technical things (bass, tunes etc.) and played something like a xylophone. Their music was a mixture between Pop, Electro and Indie. Not bad, I liked some of their songs.

They seemed really proud to play in front of such a big audience.

Half an hour later THE show began.

It was really unreal to have Mika that close to me!

He talked some German (sometimes with help), did some jokes, laughs and his awesome performance, standing on the piano or lying on it, doing the bicycle move:lmfao:

Mellody's idea for a theme was „Dr. John's Magic chickens.“ When the light went out during the intro of Dr. John, we put on some beaks and feathers (I prepared a mask with feathers). We also had feather boas.

When the show was over, Kick Ass started to play and we startet to sing and to dance again.

Two of the security guys stood in front of me, with a grin in their face and looking at us, as if we were crazy.:lmfao:

After the show I was as thursty as I was never before, totally sweated and hoarsy.

MIKAaddected and me got our Happiness Bottles, thanks again to Meggie!

But we weren't sure, whether to wait for Mika, or not, because we had to catch our train back home and there wasn't much time left. A terrible inner conflict...

We stood with maybe 50 other people in front of the back entrance. In the moment we wanted to say Good bye, the door suddenly opened and Jimmy and Dave came out. A few minutes later, Cherisse (she smiled at me and said "Hi" to me, what a sweet person), Martin and Imma followed.

Then John came out and told us to line in.

So, now it was too late to go away due to the train. I paniced because I had nothing to sign, because I thought we wouldn't have the chance for that. So, finally I took my shoe.

A few minutes later Mika came out. He was reeeeeeeeaaaally fast signing. I had the feeling, it took about less than one minute to sign for 20 people.

Everyone got a autograph, but there was not much time for conversation or comments. I dunno, whether that was good or not, one the one hand, we got our autographs in time, but one the other hand, we hadn't a long „Mika moment“.

Mellody asked him, whether he saw, that we were Dr. John's Magic Chickens. He answered that he thought, it was the return of the *add an adcetive, cause I forgot which he chose* penguin.

*facepalm* :lmfao:

We were late, we really had to hurry to catch up the train, my mother came and shouted for us to come, I think the whole queue laughed :lmfao:

A security guy ran in me and I only had one shoe on, cause I hadn't time yet to get the other one on again. I began to run with only one shoe on and my sock got entrangeled in the mesh wire fence.

Mika was behind me, still signing, he should've better helped me.:lol3:

What an action scene that was:lmfao::lmfao:

Ok, I don't have many other gigs to compare this one with. It was my second Mika gig, the first one was during the Acoustic Tour in summer last year. It was in a church in Berlin, so there weren't those possibilities that he has on a real stage.

The stage there wasn't that close to me and a tall woman stand in front of me, so I hadn't a good view.

To sum it up, I liked the show in Hamburg more, but the queuing and Meet & Greet was better in Berlin, cause he took 2 hours to give everyone an autograph and some extra chatter.

Moreover, I missed Andy and didn't meet Mika before the gig in Hamburg, when he arrived.

Thanks for reading.

THE END.

:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Lee-Ann

Back home for 2 days, my report FINALLY!

Pics soon.

We (my mother, MIKAaddected and me) arrived at 12 am at Hamburg central station. We hadn't

bought our tickets tickets yet, so we had to buy them at a presale ticket agency in Mercado, a huge shopping centre. My mum decided to buy three tickets instead of two, cause she wanted to see

Mika also live. Yay, I turned her into a little Mikafan

We arrived around 1 pm at the venue, where we saw John talking to a group of MFClers and DMFC lers.

After they'd ended their talk, we got our numbers, 12 and 13. My mum didn't want a number cause she didn't want to stand in the front row. (In the end she stood in the second row and arrived at 6 pm

at the venue.

We went to a Subway near the venue, and after that my friend and me went back to the others, whereares my mum was off to do a little bit sightseeing.

Our butts got cold while waiting, we just had some newspaper (als unterlage). Moreover we (erschrecken) always when the bells of the church behind us began to ring. This sound was terrible!

After round about 3 hours of waiting we heard some pieces of the soundcheck. A voice repeated several times something like „heeey yaaaa, heeey yaaa, hey yeaaaaaaa, hey two, hey Mikaaa!“

(gespaltene meinungen) whether it was Mika or not...I have it on my camera, I'm still sure it's Mika's voice.:P

Hours and some chocolate later, we (umverlagern) our resting place to the other site of the street, in front of the venue. We weren't allowed to sit down there before.

(irgendwann) John and Yasmine came out for the LG's and BG's.

Later we heard Grace Kelly on the soundcheck and most of us began to sing Do I attract you, do I repulse you with my queasy smile...

Finally, 7 pm! We weren't allowed to take food and bottles inside, so most people throw their (restlich) things hectical away.

I nearly ran over the guy who controlled the tickets. Suddenly I stood in front of a big man, who told me: Stop! Ticket, please!

Nearly everybody began to run after the controlling and the security guys shouted: Ah, no hectic girls, you don't need to run!

As if...

My position: Front row, in the middle between the center and right side (what a good description^^)

We didn't want to lay our jackets and bags on the floor, so we put them (hinter das absperrgitter).

One of the security guys said it was okay. He was a nice security guy, whereas the other security guy (annoying one) told us later, we weren't allowed to put our things (hinter das absperrgitter).

At 8 pm, the support act performed. They were called Jack Bouregard, two really young men, one on guitar, the other one was (zuständig) for all the technical things (bass, tunes etc.) and played something like a xylophone. Their music was a mixture between Pop, Electro and Indie. Not bad, I liked some of their songs.

He talked some German (sometimes with help), did some jokes, laughs and his awesome performance, standing on the piano or lying on it, doing the bicycle move:lmfao:

Mellody's idea for a (…) was „Dr. John's Magic chickens.“ When the light went out during the intro of Dr. John, we put on (schnäbel) and feathers (I prepared a mask with feathers). We also had feather boas.

When the show was over, Kick Ass started to play and we startet to sing and to dance again.

Two of the security guys stood in front of me, with a grin in their face and looking at us, as if we were crazy.:lmfao:

After the show I was as thursty as I was never before, totally sweated and hoarsy.

But we weren't sure, whether to wait for Mika, or not, because we had to catch our train back home and there wasn't much time left. A terrible (zwiespalt).

We stood with maybe 50 other people in front of the (hintereingang). In the moment we wanted to say good bye, the door suddenly opened and Jimmy and Dave came out. A few minutes later, Cherisse (she smiled at me and said „Hi“ to me, what a sweet person), Martin and Imma followed.

So, now it was too late to go away due to the train. I paniced because I had nothing to sign, because I thought we wouldn't have the chance for that. So, finally I took my shoe.

A few minutes later Mika came out. He was reeeeeeeeaaaally fast signing. I had the feeling, it took about less than one minute to sign for 20 people.

Everyone got a autograph, but there was not much time for conversation or comments. I dunno, whether that was good or not, one the one hand, we got our autographs in time, but one the other hand, we hadn't a long „Mika moment“.

Mellody asked him, whether he saw, that we were Dr. John's Magic Chickens. He answered that he thought, it was the return of the *add an adcetive, cause I forgot which he chose* penguin.

*facepalm*

We were late, we really had to hurry to catch up the train, my mother came and shouted for us to come, I think the whole queue laughed :lmfao:

A security guy ran in me and I only had one shoe on, cause I hadn't time yet to get the other one on again. I began to run with only one shoe on and my sock (verhedderte) in the (maschendrahtzaun).

Mika was behind me, still signing, he should've better helped me.:lol3:

What an action scene that was:lmfao::lmfao:

Ok, I don't have many other gigs to compare this one with. It was my second Mika gig, the first one was during the Acoustic Tour in summer last year. It was in a church in Berlin, so there weren't those possibilities that he has on a real stage.

The stage there wasn't that close to me and a tall woman stand in front of me, so I hadn't a good view.

To sum it up, I liked the show in Hamburg more, but the queuing and Meet & Greet was better in Berlin, cause he took 2 hours to give everyone an autograph and some extra chatter.

Moreover, I missed Andy and didn't meet Mika before the gig in Hamburg, when he arrived.

Thanks for reading.

THE END.

:mf_rosetinted:

I like your report about this gig and I don't know how Keti and I missed to meet you there. Sorry you couldn't stay for M&G.:blink:

But IMO M&G was better in Hamburg than in Berlin cos there were far less people than in Berlin. There we had to wait for him more than 1,5 hour and it lasted about 10-15 minutes, not 2 hours for God sake.:aah::roftl:

We weren't so satisfied with that M&G being very tired and exhausted even we took the chance to have a quite brief chat with him and handed our gifts. But in Hamburg he showed up after an halph and hour and I'll always remember that first chat with Mika and his smiling face.:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
I like your report about this gig and I don't know how Keti and I missed to meet you there. Sorry you couldn't stay for M&G.:blink:

But IMO M&G was better in Hamburg than in Berlin cos there were far less people than in Berlin. There we had to wait for him more than 1,5 hour and it lasted about 10-15 minutes, not 2 hours for God sake.:aah::roftl:

We weren't so satisfied with that M&G being very tired and exhausted even we took the chance to have a quite brief chat with him and handed our gifts. But in Hamburg he showed up after an halph and hour and I'll always remember that first chat with Mika and his smiling face.:wub2:

I think, I saw Keti and you...While queuing, you arrived next to Mikaschnegge and said hi to her, I heard you talking and I knew that it was Kati and you, because she asked who you are. I stood behind you then:aah:

I think, I saw Keti and you...While queuing, you arrived next to Mikaschnegge and said hi to her, I heard you talking and I knew that it was Kati and you, because she asked who you are. I stood behind you then:aah:

Oh really?:shocked: But we didn't say hello to each other. Weird.:boxed::roftl:

Back home for 2 days, my report FINALLY!

Pics soon.

Mika also live. Yay, I turned her into a little Mikafan....

at the venue.

Our butts got cold while waiting, we just had some newspaper (als unterlage). Moreover we (erschrecken) always when the bells of the church behind us began to ring. This sound was terrible!

After round about 3 hours of waiting we heard some pieces of the soundcheck. A voice repeated several times something like "heeey yaaaa, heeey yaaa, hey yeaaaaaaa, hey two, hey Mikaaa!“

(gespaltene meinungen) whether it was Mika or not...I have it on my camera, I'm still sure it's Mika's voice.:P

Hours and some chocolate later, we (umverlagern) our resting place to the other site of the street, in front of the venue. We weren't allowed to sit down there before.

(irgendwann) John and Yasmine came out for the LG's and BG's.

As if...:lmfao:

We didn't want to lay our jackets and bags on the floor, so we put them (hinter das absperrgitter).

One of the security guys said it was okay. He was a nice security guy, whereas the other security guy (annoying one) told us later, we weren't allowed to put our things (hinter das absperrgitter).

At 8 pm, the support act performed. They were called Jack Bouregard, two really young men, one on guitar, the other one was (zuständig) for all the technical things (bass, tunes etc.) and played something like a xylophone. Their music was a mixture between Pop, Electro and Indie. Not bad, I liked some of their songs.

Mellody's idea for a (…) was "Dr. John's Magic chickens.“ When the light went out during the intro of Dr. John, we put on (schnäbel) and feathers (I prepared a mask with feathers). We also had feather boas.

But we weren't sure, whether to wait for Mika, or not, because we had to catch our train back home and there wasn't much time left. A terrible (zwiespalt).

We stood with maybe 50 other people in front of the (hintereingang). In the moment we wanted to say good bye, the door suddenly opened and Jimmy and Dave came out. A few minutes later, Cherisse (she smiled at me and said "Hi" to me, what a sweet person), Martin and Imma followed.

*facepalm*

A security guy ran in me and I only had one shoe on, cause I hadn't time yet to get the other one on again. I began to run with only one shoe on and my sock (verhedderte) in the (maschendrahtzaun).

Mika was behind me, still signing, he should've better helped me.

What an action scene that was:lmfao:

Thanks for reading.

THE END.

OMG!! How silly am I??:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I wrote that text during the skiing holiday and so I was unable to look up some words. And I forgot to insert them before posting the report. Ouch:lmfao:

I'll edit the words