Mini MFCer on the way!!!!!

sunshine931

what do you mean? once you've given birth the period pains aren't as painful anymore? :blink:

yeah,that's what my mom says at least. apparently it was like that for her :wink2:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean? once you've given birth the period pains aren't as painful anymore? :blink:

yeah,that's what my mom says at least. apparently it was like that for her :wink2:

Yup, my mother said the same thing. I'd be 15 years old and in agony, and she'd be like "oh, have a baby, that will fix you." Um...right. :naughty:

AWESOME. Who's prepared to knock me up? :roftl::roftl:

Kiddin'...

You could call up Mika...:dunno:

May 11th, 2010

we had a false alarm during the night...

I was having contractions every 10 minutes... so I decided to take a bath (they say that if you take a bath and the contractions continue and speed up and get more intense, then it's real labor, if not, they will slow down). My contractions got more intense in the bath and peeked at every 3 minutes... so we thought "this is it!" I ate something, my bf too, he got his things ready... I went to the living room and sat down... and the contractions started to slow down...

It was the middle of the night so I was really tired... so I just sat there and the contractions slowly stopped and I fell asleep...

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed :( I thought that was it and I would finally get to meet my little girl! And my poor bf didn't get much sleep and now has to work today...

Oh well, better luck next time I guess!

Wow... I hope Rosalie arrives soon!

THAT'S WHAT BRAXTON HICKS MEANS?! That's the name of Jimmy's friend Ben's band name :lmfao::lmfao:

You didn't know that? :teehee:

I wonder why Ben and Kate called their band Braxton Hix? *ponders*

Yup, my mother said the same thing. I'd be 15 years old and in agony, and she'd be like "oh, have a baby, that will fix you." Um...right. :naughty:

I think that's just a ruse -- sounds like someone just wants you to

make her a grandmother. :naughty:

I for one never found that to be the case. :mf_rosetinted:

May 21st will make her a Gemini. :mf_rosetinted:

oh yes please! the world needs more geminis :fangurl::naughty:

lol!! a lot of people told me that you're in your own world though, in your own bubble during delivery, so you're not reall aware of what happens around you... you have to be focused on your goal : your precious little baby!!

you are in your own bubble!

my 1st was with epidural & my 2nd au naturel.

i had an easier recovery with #2 then #1 :thumb_yello:

but i had very easy deliveries... #1 total of 4 hours

and #2 was a total of 70 min & that's from the 1st contraction to the delivery :biggrin2:

i'm sure when the time comes vero, you'll know it.

it's a wonderful experience :wub2:

i just wished babies didn't have to grow up. :teehee: i think i'm going to start a petition :aah:

:lmfao: Awesome. Just need to get myself a boyfriend.

And money.

You could call up Mika...:dunno:

BRILLIANT IDEA! I shall corner him at Eden. :mf_rosetinted:

AWESOME. Who's prepared to knock me up? :roftl::roftl:

Kiddin'...

:roftl::roftl:

:roftl:

you are in your own bubble!

my 1st was with epidural & my 2nd au naturel.

i had an easier recovery with #2 then #1 :thumb_yello:

but i had very easy deliveries... #1 total of 4 hours

and #2 was a total of 70 min & that's from the 1st contraction to the delivery :biggrin2:

i'm sure when the time comes vero, you'll know it.

it's a wonderful experience :wub2:

my mom had 3 easy deliveries that were fast too... I hope genes have something to do with that!

May 12th, 2010

Well, had an appointment at the doctor's today and my belly now has an expiration date: May 17th! So she's not gonna be a gemini, sorry Guylaine and Sara! loll!! At least now I know I have max 5 days to go! I still hope she's gonna come out before and that I don't have to be induced!

Good news is, apparently the baby is veeeery low, very well engaged, so the doctor says I should have an easy delivery. I hope she's right!!

May 12th, 2010

Well, had an appointment at the doctor's today and my belly now has an expiration date: May 17th! So she's not gonna be a gemini, sorry Guylaine and Sara! loll!! At least now I know I have max 5 days to go! I still hope she's gonna come out before and that I don't have to be induced!

Good news is, apparently the baby is veeeery low, very well engaged, so the doctor says I should have an easy delivery. I hope she's right!!

This is great news!:yay:

May 12th, 2010

Oh! That's so good! You are finally going to meet her!

I hope she wants to get out before that date though, I bet the natural process is unforgettable. Wish you the best :wink2:

May 12th, 2010

She'll be a Taurus, you become a Gemini from the dates 21st May - 20th June :wink2:

Looks like little Rosalie is teasing you!! I read all your updates today, made me squee inside :wub2:

She'll be a Taurus, you become a Gemini from the dates 21st May - 20th June :wink2:

Looks like little Rosalie is teasing you!! I read all your updates today, made me squee inside :wub2:

Yep a little taurus! And her chinese astrological sign will be tiger! ggrrrrrr!!

Btw, I've made somthing that you might like :wink2:

Baby-1.jpg

He's 5 months, you've been there a long time ago might seem now.

Hope you like it :biggrin2:

wow! beautiful drawing!!!!

I just seen this thread and....

CONGRATS, Sunshine!!!!! :huglove:

My best wishes for you and for your little baby! :huglove::flowers2:

thx!!

I'm so excited for you, Vero! You'll be meeting Rosalie soon and that's a wonderful thing!

I SO can't wait to meet her!!

May 12th, 2010

:yay:

I can't wait to see pics! :wub2:

A little Taurus girl... sign of the bull, she's going to be very stubborn. :naughty:

May 12th, 2010

That's so soon! :clap::wub2:

I'm very excited for you! :pinkbow:

I'm really confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw these posts on Véro's wall on Facebook:

FÉLICITATION !!!!!! À la nouvelle maman =D

à en juger les commentaires sur ton wall, Rosalie est là??!! toutes mes félicitations!!! j'espère que vous allez bien toutes les 2! et j'ai hâte de voir les photos :D

But obviously I cannot speak French...can anyone translate?? Because I saw someone write this in English: "Baby Rosalie has arrived? yay!! Congratulations Véro and Jonathan!! Can't wait for pics and info! :D:D:D:D" so naturally it got me SUPER EXCITED...but I couldn't find any evidence at all...I don't want to congratulate her if she hasn't pushed her out yet :aah: do the above posts have anyting to do with Véro being in labour?!?!