2010 - Mika @ Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland - 23 AUG - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I love Ingie´s vid so much, he looks so happy....... I´m speechless and sooooo happy......

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

He DOES look really impressed :wub2:. Well done, guys.

Who did the one that he was pointing at, saying "this is really sick, who did this? It's amazing!!"

He DOES look really impressed :wub2:. Well done, guys.

Who did the one that he was pointing at, saying "this is really sick, who did this? It's amazing!!"

yes I was wondering that LOL :roftl:

I was trying to see if I could see any of my artwork but i couldn't see, the pages were flipping too quickly :aah:

Loving these reports and photos and vids....wish I could have been there....sounds like the weather was no different from here anyway:mf_rosetinted:

It is so amazing reading how so many MFCers met up and how much fun you all had. Mika's show is sort of peripheral:aah:

Right kids, my report!

I got there a little past 11 on my own as all the other biatches refused to go in the rain. I immediately hugged my lovahs and sheltered from the beautiful Scottish weather. Time passed quickly and as usual we made the most of it. We started Jazzy's Shirt Shop inside and just had fun with everyone. Vicky, Rose and me made gift bags for everyone (apart from the crew, Owain was complaining about that but promised to give them something next time:naughty:). We give our gifts for Mama P and Yasmin personally to Mama P and Cherisse took all the others bags inside.

We wanted to all be on stage together, because it was the last time but unfortunately Mama P recognised me and Debbie said she had done it before so we weren't chosen. But our Luke and Bubba did get in and I told them to fecking make us proud!

Even though I was worried, numbers turned out fine. I was at the front, Martin's side but got moved a little more to the middle eventually.

When Mika came on he didn't seem to look that happy, but Martin was on fire right away. He did get into it as the crowd started jumping and screaming. I danced my ass off.

During SITM we had the blowers and when he was about to do his perfect solo, we started blowing very loud and he looked at me and Vicky and said: "What are you doing?" Then I blew it again and threw it on stage, followed by many more blowers. Then when he was done, he picked them all up and threw them at me and I just stuck my tongue out:roftl:

He didn't give many eyecontact, though he did again look at me in a weird way when Vicky, who for the record was ABSOLUTELY not drunk just in a loving mood, shouted something. I just pointed at her and said It was her, not me:roftl:

Then my lovers Luke and Bubbles came onstage and we shouted our love, during Lollipop they nailed it and made me almost pee my pants laughing:naughty:

After the gig the area was quickly cleared and we went outside to join the queue. Wasn't long until he came out. When he reached me he said: "Hi, how are you doing? You totally went for it!" And I agreed and asked him if he had seen the video. He said No I haven't which resulted in me dramatically turning my back towards him and him saying quickly: But I will!:shocked:

I turned around again to start filming his response to the birthday gift and he just glanced at me a couple of times smiling, I think to see if I wasn't really upset:naughty:

I almost gave Rose a heart attack by saying I didn't press the record button and well just spreading the love all around. I made everyone sign my shirt and then suddenly the band came out. Me and Bubbles have an awesome picture with da Imma: http://twitpic.com/2i1lj4

Then I found out I have quite the reputation already as Owain, even though I never spoke to him before, said I was one of those crazy fans and said that he'd seen me in Helsinki. And there was I trying to regain my serious reputation:mf_rosetinted:

So, everyone was already in the car apart from Vicky, Rose and me. We couldn't find it and started singing random songs like YMCA etc. until they came and saved us and it was all over again :tears:

Now I can have a proper post-gig depression!

Thanks to all my Fokking Freaks for making it one of the best for me:wub2:

Right and Vicky and I happened to read in the other thread that some were complaining about the quickness of the m&g and being all dramatic about it. And I just wanna comment on that saying that you don't pay to meet him but to see his show, the fact that he comes out is an extra. He isn't obliged to meet us but he does it anyway. We should all be grateful for this and stop biatching if we don't get to speak to him longer than 1 second. He is human, he can be tired or he might want to go somewhere else. So I don't want to see any of this moaning again or I shall get Jazzy's fry pan:mf_rosetinted:

I just read through this whole thread, I'm glad everyone had so much fun!!Thanks for sharing with us, it feels like I was there. :wub2:

Before Rose stones me....

Watch the end, Rose's face is hilarious:roftl:

I love that!! So awesome, that project was so fun I'm so excited he loved it!!! :biggrin2:

I think that's my drawing, but I'm not sure. If he's looking at the Pick Up Off The Floor title art when saying "That's sick..." I will die right here.

I just read through this whole thread, I'm glad everyone had so much fun!!Thanks for sharing with us, it feels like I was there. :wub2:

I love that!! So awesome, that project was so fun I'm so excited he loved it!!! :biggrin2:

I think that's my drawing, but I'm not sure. If he's looking at the Pick Up Off The Floor title art when saying "That's sick..." I will die right here.

Could be, because it was my response as well when I saw that one:roftl: