Top Posters In This Topic

Blame It On The Girls

[YOUTUBE]YjKhMoqg_Gs&feature=BFa&list=ULQigu3j_rG20[/YOUTUBE]

Celebrate

[YOUTUBE]9llS8lAx9do&feature=BFa&list=ULYjKhMoqg_Gs[/YOUTUBE]

We Are Golden

[YOUTUBE]2hVzoGEqRSw&feature=BFa&list=ULQigu3j_rG20[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by krysady

I wasn't home today so I missed the live stream :sad: Can anybody update me on what songs he sang?

I don't even know if MFCers like Ilse got in? (Sounds like it was messy from Twitter)

I started to see the show when he sang BIOTG, he sang, Billy Brown, UW, Love Today, TOOL, Celebrate WAG,GK :thumb_yello:

At first he picked up the cuddly pink pig and he was very surprised and pleased. Then he discovered other things been thrown on stage and said that people aren't supposed to loose their trash this way. He touched a thong with his foot and said " it was kind of wrong" :-)

Thank you, I saw it but didn't hear it well:wink2:

At first he picked up the cuddly pink pig and he was very surprised and pleased. Then he discovered other things been thrown on stage and said that people aren't supposed to loose their trash this way. He touched a thong with his foot and said " it was kind of wrong" :-)

Of course wrong :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

I don't understand such people. It is so disrespectful.

I think people were just reaching out to him in the hopes that he would grab their hands but he was focusing on singing. It was a bit awkward that they touched his leg instead but there was no harm done and he didn't seem bothered by it. It was his choice to sit there. :wink2:

I couldn't get in the showcase, we tried to get in when everyone had already got in.. There were LOTS of remaining bracelets on the table but they wouldn't let us in, arguing that "next time, people would think it's easy to go to a Qshowcase and a whole crownd'd come to give it a try"... ONE woman could get in and tried to help us but without any success... The guy we talked to was mad at her and he even said that he'd kick her out if he saw her... I really did my best to convince him but he wouldn't change is mind : you're on the list or you're not... *Just felt like punching him*

However, we could go to the Paul De Leeuw's show *_* I did not come for nothing as Mika sang Celebrate & TOOL there + the interview, it was a complete surprise ;) A great one ! We waited for him after the showcase, he was in a hurry to the airport but stopped for 3-4 minutes to sign CDs & to be given the gifts the fans had for him. :)

I'm glad to have taken the risk, even if I haven't been to the showcase, it was REALLY REALLY great :)

Hey Droopsy & cie ! :D So glad you could get in ! ;)

I couldn't get in the showcase, we tried to get in when everyone had already got in.. There were LOTS of remaining bracelets on the table but they wouldn't let us in, arguing that "next time, people would think it's easy to go to a Qshowcase and a whole crownd'd come to give it a try"... ONE woman could get in and tried to help us but without any success... The guy we talked to was mad at her and he even said that he'd kick her out if he saw her... I really did my best to convince him but he wouldn't change is mind : you're on the list or you're not... *Just felt like punching him*

However, we could go to the Paul De Leeuw's show *_* I did not come for nothing as Mika sang Celebrate & TOOL there + the interview, it was a complete surprise ;) A great one ! We waited for him after the showcase, he was in a hurry to the airport but stopped for 3-4 minutes to sign CDs & to be given the gifts the fans had for him. :)

I'm glad to have taken the risk, even if I haven't been to the showcase, it was REALLY REALLY great :)

That's so rude. In Holland, everybody got in last time:blink: At least you got to see him. Always look on the bright side!

After 2 stressful months, we managed to see Mika :aah: It was such an adventure haha! Yes you go, no you can't go , yes you go, no, you can't go and finally yes you can take part!! Ouch!

Mika was awesome and the gig was wonderful, with a lot of lovely moments :wub2: I can't stop fangurling! The setlist was like a short normal gig. I'm so sorry for him with the technical problems... But the man working on the microphone relay made us laugh :teehee: (everyone knows where the relay is on Mika).

It was a very small venue and we were close to the stage. I enjoyed every single moment, every Mika smile everything. And I didn't try to touch him like people did sometimes during the gig when Mika sat down on the edge of the stage... not so respectful. Not more than throwing underwears or rubber band or stupid stuff like that on the stage... Sometimes, people are so silly :doh:

It is the first gig i'm so close to Mika, it is unforgettable :wub2:

Thank you Droopsy and Ilse for those wonderful moments and happy to meet Step too.

The M&G was only for the winners so we waited for Mika at the fence outside. He was on hurry because of the breakfast in Germany but he signed the TOOL booklets.

I only took 2 pics because of my camera (little flash even if it is turned off I didn't want to be ejected of the show...)

536355P1080334.jpg

982296P1080335.jpg

happy to see you and try to enter

happy to go to the Paul De Leeuw's show and meet Mika after the show!! :thumb_yello:

it was fun

Thank you Droopsy and Ilse for those wonderful moments and happy to meet Step too.

nice to meet you Hélène and nice to meet Droopsy and Ilse

I'm so sorry not speak much with you, but as if I can understand English, it's very difficult for me to speak english :huh:

Edited by stéph2222

After 2 stressful months, we managed to see Mika :aah: It was such an adventure haha! Yes you go, no you can't go , yes you go, no, you can't go and finally yes you can take part!! Ouch!

Mika was awesome and the gig was wonderful, with a lot of lovely moments :wub2: I can't stop fangurling! The setlist was like a short normal gig. I'm so sorry for him with the technical problems... But the man working on the microphone relay made us laugh :teehee: (everyone knows where the relay is on Mika).

It was a very small venue and we were close to the stage. I enjoyed every single moment, every Mika smile everything. And I didn't try to touch him like people did sometimes during the gig when Mika sat down on the edge of the stage... not so respectful. Not more than throwing underwears or rubber band or stupid stuff like that on the stage... Sometimes, people are so silly :doh:

It is the first gig i'm so close to Mika, it is unforgettable :wub2:

The M&G was only for the winners so we waited for Mika at the fence outside. He was on hurry because of the breakfast in Germany but he signed the TOOL booklets.

I only took 2 pics because of my camera (little flash even if it is turned off I didn't want to be ejected of the show...)

536355P1080334.jpg

Glad you could go in and had such a great time!

And you all three look very awesome at that pic!

What are you serious? Q-music isn't good for you apparently! But I do understand their point...

I'm glad that you needed to travel to Brussel anyway and that you could go to the Paul de Leeuw show instead. What was Mika saying about that show: crawling on the ground like an animal? Can't wait to see the show, when will they broadcast it?

Why, this car is automatic

It's systematic, it's hydromatic

Why, it's greased lightning...

Got a John Travolta feeling, when I saw Mika on this picture!

8040855101_663c51f285_b.jpg

Edited by ~Wicky~

happy to see you and try to enter

happy to go to the Paul De Leeuw's show and meet Mika after the show!! :thumb_yello:

it was fun

nice to meet you Hélène and nice to meet Droopsy and Ilse

I'm so sorry not speak much with you, but as if I can understand English, it's very difficult for me to speak english :huh:

I was very happy to see you again there, Stephanie :wink2:

Glad you could go in and had such a great time!

And you all three look very awesome at that pic!

Thank you

I recorded the full show but I don't know how to put it on my computer. I'll ask my dad :).

Anyway I saw it on tv and I had to laugh with those people trying to touch him. Those people were actually rubbing his leg! I didn't understand. I wouldn't want random people to touch me like that. But he didn't mind that much I guess :dunno:

To the people who didn't get in, sorry for you guys. My teacher works at Q music and he tried to put me on the list but they even wouldn't allow it for him because the maximum capacity of 400 was reached because it was a huge succes!

I was really dissapointed but in the end ... it only lasted 45 minutes and I'll see him in a month so I guess I'll survive :teehee:.

Just saw this on Facebook:

247780_117544875063868_495122664_n.jpg

Mika is in the house!

Vanavond zie je welke plannen deze heren aan het smeden zijn (tonight you will see what plans these gentlemen are making).

The show will be broadcasted on the channel VTM at half past ten (A'dam timezone). Unfortunately I can't record it, because it's a Belgium commercial tv-station (I only receive the two public tv-stations). Maybe there is someone else?