Mika @ Dutch tv show: Langs de Leeuw (Oct. 27, 2012)

Droopsy

Mika singing in dutch and LYWID :clap:

[YOUTUBE]mNuBeGFJrfc[/YOUTUBE]

This song is amazing and the chemistry between those two is incredible :shocked:

They should be together :mf_rosetinted::aah:

another vid ;) The origin of love

[YOUTUBE]c81xuvcg6Z4[/YOUTUBE]

This is unexpected but I love Max's Voice so much!!!! lolll

Edited by Yuna

Here's an extra vid, MIKA singing TOOL and a little interview :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81xuvcg6Z4&sns=tw I think there's something wrong with his mic during TOOL, you can hear Max and Joy very good (a little bit too much i think) and sometimes you don't even hear MIKA himself!

This was the part that wasn't broadcasted on tv, or am I wrong?

They broadcasted 'Love you when I'm drunk', 'Ik heb je lief', a short interview with Mika on the couch, a quiz with all the guests and the shooting Mika part (I really had to laugh, when Mika took the clothes hanger and said that it was really ironic that he and Paul should die into the closet). The Origin of Love was only broadcasted on the internet (correct me if I'm wrong).

This was the part that wasn't broadcasted on tv, or am I wrong?

They broadcasted 'Love you when I'm drunk', 'Ik heb je lief', a short interview with Mika on the couch, a quiz with all the guests and the shooting Mika part (I really had to laugh, when Mika took the clothes hanger and said that it was really ironic that he and Paul should die into the closet). The Origin of Love was only broadcasted on the internet (correct me if I'm wrong).

You're right! And yessss that was so funny! And when he kissed Paul in that part haha.:teehee: And I looooved 'Ik heb je lief' just couldn't stop smiling :D

You're right! And yessss that was so funny! And when he kissed Paul in that part haha.:teehee: And I looooved 'Ik heb je lief' just couldn't stop smiling :D

Indeed loved that too! And I really had to laugh when Paul was talking about being each others apetizer... Mika to Paul: "Honey you're more like a main course". Kaching, good one Mika!

As you all can see, I just loved the show (well Mika being part of the show!).

Indeed loved that too! And I really had to laugh when Paul was talking about being each others apetizer... Mika to Paul: "Honey you're more like a main course". Kaching, good one Mika!

As you all can see, I just loved the show (well Mika being part of the show!).

I always like Paul's shows actually, but as I'm a MIKA-fan, i like this even more ofcourse haha! And it's so nice to see the chemistry between Paul and MIKA! Oh and before 'Ik heb je lief' when MIKA says 'Lekker ding' and 'potverdriedubbeltjes', lol :naughty:

I haven't had a chance to watch the interview yet, but I thought it would be nice to try my hands on a sort of a translation of the Dutch song they sung, because I think it is even more funny if you know what they're singing. The song is called 'ik heb je lief', which means I love you, but it's said in a poetic way. There's also another, more common way of saying I love you in Dutch, which is also referred to in the song. I don't know how to translate the difference. I'm not even going to try to do the lyrics any justice, since they're a weird combination of extremely cheesy and hilariously sarcastic. So here's a pretty literal translation for all non-Dutch speakers to get the idea.

I don't know if you're waiting

for a kind word from me

if I recall you in my mind

it makes me many little bits happy

I feel it when I see you sitting

when I only smell you

it's in a hundred thousand butterflies

that are floating sweetly in my stomach

I love you all my life

It's much more than loving you (the non-poetic version)

It's as if it's in my blood

as if I cannot live without you

your lovely eyes make me melt

they put me on fire

I feel it just when seeing you

I get it from Rotterdam as well

I love you, I love you, I love you

what should I do without you

It's three tiny words

and even though it scares me a bit

I love you, four seasons long

I feel it often when you get up

or after a summer rain

I'm all soft at the thought

of you walking around in my favorite sweater

It's my hand that you suddenly grab

if I'm biking next to you

it is also, that's the crazy thing,

even because of nothing

It's three tiny words

I love you, fourteen flower parades long

I taste it when we kiss

or when you suddenly laugh

I see it in shooting stars

after intense lovemaking in the night

It's that tingle, that breeze

that makes you all mine

I think when I see you walking by

God, there's an angel passing

It's three tiny words

I love you, a thousand and one nights

one of my best dreams

is to grow old, the two of us

that it may come true

I love you even after the retirement

I love you

It's three tiny words

I love you, hundred four Christmas trees long

I love you, I love you

my whole life.

I always like Paul's shows actually, but as I'm a MIKA-fan, i like this even more ofcourse haha! And it's so nice to see the chemistry between Paul and MIKA! Oh and before 'Ik heb je lief' when MIKA says 'Lekker ding' and 'potverdriedubbeltjes', lol :naughty:

Why does Paul say: "You know some dutch from your father." I know Paul talks nonsens more often but is this nonsens of really true?

Has it been posted ?

[YOUTUBE]1-pw3yjX4fc[/YOUTUBE]

No, I don't think so. I just watched it on my dvd-recorder. It is so hilarious! Mika telling Paul he now ruined his career in Eastern Europe. Paul saying: "Oh, do you want to be famous there?" Mika:"I àm!":naughty:

t4P!:thumb_yello:

edit: I think that wasn't in this vid but in another one.

And I think the subtitles are wrong when they say Mika says: "Terug in de kast, Paul!" ("Back in the closet, Paul!") I think Mika says: "We got it in the closet."But I am not entirly sure..

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra