REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at Waterfront, Belfast, 2010-FEB-13

lollipop_monkey

No - he didn't seem upset - seemed to really enjoy himself.

:naughty:

I didn't go intoany real detail about the setlist or anything as I know Mellody had done that. Glad you enjoyed it :biggrin2:

Not sure about that...............I aren't quite sure what sort of a state I will be in by the end of the next two weeks :naughty:

Hee ... glad to hear it - ahhhh I can't wait for Glasgow now :wub2:

Yeah seriously! Someone seems to have a real hate on for MFC. What's up with that? :boxed:

"...these numbers that crazy obbsessed MIKA fans were giving people. And believe me, they were crazy....we decided we would try to get the crazy obbsessed MIKA fans to be last in. It was going to happen, but people forgot about it after a while."

I'm glad this blogger enjoyed the gig, but wow. That's a whole lot of venom for no apparent reason. Jealousy? Maybe she's just really young? Who knows. :dunno:

SPELL OBSESSED RIGHT. :mad3:

What a prick. :shun:

OH WELL IM GLAD EVERYONE HAD FUN!!! :wub2:

Hee ... glad to hear it - ahhhh I can't wait for Glasgow now :wub2:

Me neither.................Glasgow is always a brilliant gig. I have just heard today that unfortunately Wendy is unable to make it.:aah: That is very sad - but it does means that you lot will be landed with me now down in the mad area :naughty:

SPELL OBSESSED RIGHT. :mad3:

What a prick. :shun:

OH WELL IM GLAD EVERYONE HAD FUN!!! :wub2:

I hadn't seen this post - but I am not surprised - there were certainly some very 'spirited' people there :shocked:

That is very funny to see that they thought they were going to get the better of us though:naughty::roftl:

Me neither.................Glasgow is always a brilliant gig. I have just heard today that unfortunately Wendy is unable to make it.:aah: That is very sad - but it does means that you lot will be landed with me now down in the mad area :naughty:

Oh no .... :( I'm really sorry she's not coming ... I was looking forward to seeing her :aah:

Oh good though .. I'm really looking forward to it ... just abit :wub2:

I can't wait until Mika tours an actual country that isn't spoiled with the luxuries of seeing him contstantly, make some others happy. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes ... I'm glad he's touring the UK again finally as well :mf_rosetinted:

It doesn't really matter where he is or what he's doing ... it's never ever enough .... I'll go and see these 6 or 7 gigs ... and by the end of it ... I'll want more .... and more ... and more :aah:

*glares at purse*

I hadn't seen this post - but I am not surprised - there were certainly some very 'spirited' people there :shocked:

That is very funny to see that they thought they were going to get the better of us though:naughty::roftl:

Yeah I mean, what's a fan if they are not obsessed :dunno::roftl:

:lmfao: People should know by now that they can't put us down, :naughty::fisch:

If anything, it's the "unfanlooking" people that look foolish, I mean, front of the qeue, all colourful and proud stands MFCers, behind me stands these girls that look like they are there because they won tickets on a radio station, and they're whispering about how "hawt chace crawford is." It makes me wonder...:naughty:

Yes ... I'm glad he's touring the UK again finally as well :mf_rosetinted:

It doesn't really matter where he is or what he's doing ... it's never ever enough .... I'll go and see these 6 or 7 gigs ... and by the end of it ... I'll want more .... and more ... and more :aah:

*glares at purse*

Yeah you poooor UKers you neeever get him :naughty:

Yeah that's probably true for a lot of you, but I cherish my 1 gig I had with him because I thought it would never happen, :emot-sad: So, if I never get to go see him again, I'll die a happy person. :blush-anim-cl:

:teehee:

We're such a demanding lot aren't we :wub2:

*Stomps foot*

:teehee:

I can't wait until Mika tours an actual country that isn't spoiled with the luxuries of seeing him contstantly, make some others happy. :mf_rosetinted:

Ditto:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah I mean, what's a fan if they are not obsessed :dunno::roftl:

:lmfao: People should know by now that they can't put us down, :naughty:

If anything, it's the "unfanlooking" people that look foolish, I mean, front of the qeue, all colourful and proud stands MFCers, behind me stands these girls that look like they are there because they won tickets on a radio station, and they're whispering about how "hawt chace crawford is." It makes me wonder...:naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

:bow:

we're waiting for him, for more than 2 years!!!!!:tears:

I hope we can see this new tour very soon!!:wub2:

Yeah you poooor UKers you neeever get him :naughty:

Yeah that's probably true for a lot of you, but I cherish my 1 gig I had with him because I thought it would never happen, :emot-sad: So, if I never get to go see him again, I'll die a happy person. :blush-anim-cl:

Well Keti and I just feel the same. The first gig in Berlin ever, Leipzig cancelled.:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

:bow:

we're waiting for him, for more than 2 years!!!!!:tears:

I hope we can see this new tour very soon!!:wub2:

I'm waiting for almost 3 years now........ :puppy_eyes:

But I like to think, I am almost 18 and when you're an "adult" it's a lot easier to do certain things by yourself (like travelling, for example) - after getting a job, of course. :biggrin2:

Very well said, I'm waiting for him....but in vain.:boxed:

Don't say that, :huglove: I'm sure he will tour our countries (someday)....

Last night was BRILLIANT! It was my first Mika concert and was so pleased to get to the front :aah:

Still on a high :biggrin2:

Read about the blog girl slagging off the MFCers. I was behind her and from what I heard her say I think she had been at the front when the MFCers came over with their numbers to move infront of her, so can understand her being miffed. Can understand the number thing, but surely someone should have been keeping the other's place to avoid confusion.

Anyway, no harm done. FAB night.

LOVE HIM! Disappointed he couldn't play the piano, but hopefully I'll see him again one day. Lots of pics and videos taken, but I'm a bit slowed at getting them on (blame the 2 kids!).

post-14738-142983681854_thumb.jpg

post-14738-142983681878_thumb.jpg

Last night was BRILLIANT! It was my first Mika concert and was so pleased to get to the front :aah:

Still on a high :biggrin2:

Read about the blog girl slagging off the MFCers. I was behind her and from what I heard her say I think she had been at the front when the MFCers came over with their numbers to move infront of her, so can understand her being miffed. Can understand the number thing, but surely someone should have been keeping the other's place to avoid confusion.

Anyway, no harm done. FAB night.

LOVE HIM! Disappointed he couldn't play the piano, but hopefully I'll see him again one day. Lots of pics and videos taken, but I'm a bit slowed at getting them on (blame the 2 kids!).

Glad you had such a great first concert:biggrin2:

Thank you for the pictures, they are:wub2: