REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at Waterfront, Belfast, 2010-FEB-13

lollipop_monkey

I have to ask... what is an oyster card holder? :blink:

card3.jpg

I was given my Oyster card free of charge a couple of years ago in London. but I think you can buy an oyster card for 3 GBP and then you get significant discount on London transport and that is also the card you use to fill up to buy your ticket.:wink2:

PS: names and details on the card in the photo are fake and appeared on an official site

Edited by suzie

card3.jpg

I was given my Oyster card free of charge a couple of years ago in London. but I think you can buy an oyster card for 3 GBP and then you get significant discount on London transport and that is also the card you use to fill up to buy your ticket.:wink2:

PS: names and details on the card in the photo are fake and appeared on an official site

Okay... but what do you use an oyster card for??? :blink: I know I'm asking really stupid questions, but I've never heard of it before..

Okay... but what do you use an oyster card for??? :blink: I know I'm asking really stupid questions, but I've never heard of it before..

instead of buying tube and bus tickets you have this card with which you get to pay a lot less than you normally would.

You dunno how hard i've been trying all day...:naughty:

I stopped when he felt asleep though...:roftl:

I'll start again tomorrow...:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

perfect! :biggrin2::thumb_yello: tell him that i'd really really LOVE to meet you and that he'd make me incredibly sad by refusing to take you with him! :tears:

:fisch::naughty:

oh, and here's my video of toy boy:

it includes mika's talking at the beginning, and all his interaction and cuddling with the toyboy puppet, so cute! :wub2: there's a bit missing in the middle though, so it's not the whole song. but almost. :wink2:

it includes mika's talking at the beginning, and all his interaction and cuddling with the toyboy puppet, so cute! :wub2: there's a bit missing in the middle though, so it's not the whole song. but almost. :wink2:

Thank you for great pics,vids mellody you are a hero :bow:

love his naughty smile :naughty:

The rest of my Belfast vids:

Billy Brown:

Blue Eyes:

Good Gone Girl:

Love Today:

(still processing, give it time :wink2:)

I think that was all. I filmed only a part of Dr John, memory card was full :sneaky2: But he was hilarious, so I uploaded that part too, it's here:

Billy Brown:

Blue Eyes:

Good Gone Girl:

Love Today:

I think that was all. I filmed only a part of Dr John, memory card was full :sneaky2: But he was hilarious, so I uploaded that part too, it's here:

Aaaaaah I'm so tempted but I think I'll wait until after tomorrow to watch. Need to keep a few surprises. Thanks for uploading!

i wanna be that puppet.... :naughty:

thx for posting! I love the one from dublin more though cos of

dublin00437.jpg

dublin00441.jpg

dublin00442.jpg

dublin00443.jpg

dublin00444.jpg

:naughty::wink2:

Billy Brown:

Blue Eyes:

Good Gone Girl:

Love Today:

how AMAZING vids :mf_lustslow: thank you very much tiibet :bow:

Last night was BRILLIANT! It was my first Mika concert and was so pleased to get to the front :aah:

Still on a high :biggrin2:

Read about the blog girl slagging off the MFCers. I was behind her and from what I heard her say I think she had been at the front when the MFCers came over with their numbers to move infront of her, so can understand her being miffed. Can understand the number thing, but surely someone should have been keeping the other's place to avoid confusion.

Anyway, no harm done. FAB night.

LOVE HIM! Disappointed he couldn't play the piano, but hopefully I'll see him again one day. Lots of pics and videos taken, but I'm a bit slowed at getting them on (blame the 2 kids!).

I just thought I'd clarify something, to settle this queuing issue once and for all :teehee:.

We (a few MFC'ers) got there first, and after a good few hours of us being there, a group of people came and sat in the corner where the doors to the hall were. As someone already explained here, we had been told by security that we should leave the door area clear, and not move over there until much closer to the doors opening time, so this is what we did.

When we noticed these people arriving and setting themselves up close to the door, we actually went over and explained to them that we had been queuing all day, and that we were first in line, etc, and offered them the number so that they could hold their own spot in the queue.

I personally spoke to a few of them so I can vouch for the fact that they were given a very clear picture of the situation. (Ie, we were here first, we're being fair and organised, and you can have your legit spot in the queue as well).

Some of them openly refused to go with the numbers/queue system, openly challenging our "authority" about this (even though all we were telling them was that this was just the fair way of queuing) and when they finally accepted the numbers (or so they said) they tried to tell us that they were waiting for friends to join them later, so they needed to hold spots for them, and didn't like the fact that we told them that this would not be fair to whoever arrived after them, and hence refused to give them numbers for the friends who were not there yet.

In a nutshell: These people were very well informed about what the situation was, and all they were doing was actively trying to cheat the system, thinking that when the time came to go in, they would somehow manage to get in there in front of us.

When we moved to queue in front of the door (close to doors opening time), we had a hard time moving them away from the front of the queue (where they had perched themselves), because they would not budge, but in the end we just told them to move aside as we were going in first.

So yes, this had nothing to do with misinformation or lack of communication. They knew very well what they were doing. They just chose to, which is why my patience runs out in these situations,. At the end of the day, you get in depending on when you got there.

I just thought I'd clarify something, to settle this queuing issue once and for all :teehee:.

We (a few MFC'ers) got there first, and after a good few hours of us being there, a group of people came and sat in the corner where the doors to the hall were. As someone already explained here, we had been told by security that we should leave the door area clear, and not move over there until much closer to the doors opening time, so this is what we did.

When we noticed these people arriving and setting themselves up close to the door, we actually went over and explained to them that we had been queuing all day, and that we were first in line, etc, and offered them the number so that they could hold their own spot in the queue.

I personally spoke to a few of them so I can vouch for the fact that they were given a very clear picture of the situation. (Ie, we were here first, we're being fair and organised, and you can have your legit spot in the queue as well).

Some of them openly refused to go with the numbers/queue system, openly challenging our "authority" about this (even though all we were telling them was that this was just the fair way of queuing) and when they finally accepted the numbers (or so they said) they tried to tell us that they were waiting for friends to join them later, so they needed to hold spots for them, and didn't like the fact that we told them that this would not be fair to whoever arrived after them, and hence refused to give them numbers for the friends who were not there yet.

In a nutshell: These people were very well informed about what the situation was, and all they were doing was actively trying to cheat the system, thinking that when the time came to go in, they would somehow manage to get in there in front of us.

When we moved to queue in front of the door (close to doors opening time), we had a hard time moving them away from the front of the queue (where they had perched themselves), because they would not budge, but in the end we just told them to move aside as we were going in first.

So yes, this had nothing to do with misinformation or lack of communication. They knew very well what they were doing. They just chose to, which is why my patience runs out in these situations,. At the end of the day, you get in depending on when you got there.

You don't need to explain Sara ... it always happens ... will always happen ... glad they didn't get away with it ... :thumb_yello:

i got my picture taken with bluesky! :woot_jump:

bluesky.jpg

:wub2:

Lovely pic ... love your outfit Mellody :biggrin2:

You don't need to explain Sara ... it always happens ... will always happen ... glad they didn't get away with it ... :thumb_yello:

I know, :naughty:, but I thought I'd set the facts straight, just in case the rumour carried on. We always make sure that we're fair to everyone, so what these people did was a nasty thing to do :aah:

Anyway, yes, it was such a lovely experience to finally have BS amongst us. She was on such a high too :naughty:

thank you so much for this vid:flowers2:

it's my most favorite performance of toy boy:wub2:

i got my picture taken with bluesky! :woot_jump:

bluesky.jpg

:wub2:

OMG it's me!!

I was so happy to meet you mellody...and to have the privilege of queueing with you and the others. I kept saying all day...I am so happy to be here...

I am still in :fangurl: mode....my pics and reports will be in soon. Sadly RL means as soon as I arrived back, I had to go off and do RL stuff. But check back over the weekend, I have some great pics and vids....the best pic of our crazy Dr John. But it will take a bit more time...