2010 - Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona 18 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

I got a PM from a new member who was at the show last night -- she says her

English isn't very good, but I think it's fine :) I've encouraged her to post here,

but in case she doesn't I'll pass on what she wrote to me --her name is

iuska, by the way:

Hi MIKA's club... My english is a bit weak but I'll try my best. I'm catalan and I live in VIC, a beautifull village in the north of Catalunya!!!! Yesterday I went to Mika's concert in Palau Sant Jordi and he was fantàstic, gorgeous, spectacular!!! and all other possitive adjective's can describe him.

Coming to Barcelona by taxi and making the effort of travelling 1000km to avoid cancellation say's a lot of him!!!

He also made a maravellous staging, creative, colourfull, unpredictable and with a lot of energy... If he would come again today, for sure I would repeat.

The first time I saw Mika was in the videoclip WE ARE GOLDEN!!! I was captivated for his handsome personality, for his incedible voice and for his unflagging energy... It's the first artist that has made me want to be an inconditional FAN.

Let me expres my emotion in catalan:

MOLTES GRÀCIES MIKA... HO HAS ACONSEGUIT...SÓC UNA FAN INCONDICIONAL... ETS GENIAL!!! TORNA SEMPRE QUE VULGUIS PERQUÈ BARCELONA T'ESTIMAAAAA

English isn't very good, but I think it's fine :) I've encouraged her to post here,

iuska, by the way:

Hi MIKA's club... My english is a bit weak but I'll try my best. I'm catalan and I live in VIC, a beautifull village in the north of Catalunya!!!! Yesterday I went to Mika's concert in Palau Sant Jordi and he was fantàstic, gorgeous, spectacular!!! and all other possitive adjective's can describe him.

Coming to Barcelona by taxi and making the effort of travelling 1000km to avoid cancellation say's a lot of him!!!

He also made a maravellous staging, creative, colourfull, unpredictable and with a lot of energy... If he would come again today, for sure I would repeat.

The first time I saw Mika was in the videoclip WE ARE GOLDEN!!! I was captivated for his handsome personality, for his incedible voice and for his unflagging energy... It's the first artist that has made me want to be an inconditional FAN.

MOLTES GRÀCIES MIKA... HO HAS ACONSEGUIT...SÓC UNA FAN INCONDICIONAL... ETS GENIAL!!! TORNA SEMPRE QUE VULGUIS PERQUÈ BARCELONA T'ESTIMAAAAA

she decided to go to the gig simply because she first saw him in WAG? Nice!! And her English is fine!! Oh bless her.

And yay! She had a good time! :thumb_yello:

venter.gif

think the smilie kinda fits here atm... with all the waiting for a report ect.

haha! you killed me with that smilie!! :roftl: but you're right!

anyway, the stage looks :shocked: amazing!!!:wub2: this guy never dissapoints! he's getting better and better!!!!:fangurl: can't wait to see this tour live here in South America!:wink2::wub2:

iuska, by the way:

Thanks Catalan!

I think your English is fine.

I can't wait to watch more vids of this show.

Hey! ^^

I was there! it has been awesome! i was in the first row, in th middle, so perfeeect!

I'll try to upload the videos and photos,, but i don't have a lot of time to do it.

I loved it, because the concert was awesome. But when he said: Bona nit Barcelona (Good nigth Barcelona <-- in catalan) *O* i didn't expected him to do it! He speaks so good in catalan, and he spoke a lot!

i'm spechless!

Thanks for the first reports !! :thumb_yello:

And thanks for the pics :wub2:

Oh my god, the two sety (planets and book) seem sooooooo amazing !! :wub2: Can't wait for Paris !!!

we already managed to fill 12 pages without their input... :teehee: luckily there's some people uploading videos - so if the mfcers keep being that lazy, we'll have seen the whole show on youtube until they get posting. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

ok, so let's sum it up; start of the show, astronaut suit, flying, music from zarathustra theme (like in the US). then he probably disappears down that planet to get changed, while the band starts playing relax ... then big girl, sitm, any other world, maybe oms & more? and at some point, which might be for "rain", the star curtain falls down and we get what used to be the intro on the european tour so far. setlist basically the same, except that relax is in the beginning now and rain somewhere in between. and maybe some more songs switched places... mika seems not to be on stage for the LT intro, maybe he gets changed ... lots more characters on stage than just the 4 LGs and up to 10 BGs - some animals from what i saw, so i guess there's more chances for fans to take part, if they're looking for more people.

now, wasn't that a fab report for the fact that i haven't even been there?! :lmfao: wonder how much i got right. :teehee: but pretty sure that the curtain falls before rain, that would make sense.

now i'm wondering at which point the dragon and the blue princess dress are included in the show... maybe for GGG? :dunno:

AND i wanna know about touches you, whether he did that silhouette dance.

*waits for reports, or, more likely, more youtube videos*

Thanks Mellody :roftl:

And Hello Eva, so nice to see you there :wink2:

Isn't this 'Billy flag' the same he has on his house?:

4qg1ag.jpg

btw, thanks for the pics! they're great!:wub2::thumb_yello:

exactly what i was thinking when i saw it! i couldn't read what it said in the french documentary, but i immediately recognized that i'd seen it before when i saw the picture of the stage!

And another one!!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/rwtb_edgar/DSCN7504.jpg

It takes a little to have uploaded one video on youtube, see you here in minutes!! :biggrin2:

thanx so much for your pix and video! :wub2: definitely the best video we have so far of this gig! :biggrin2: i love those shadow plays on the screen! :wub2:

hmm, so billy brown, blue eyes and dr john also are before the curtain falls then...

eedgaar, maybe you could answer us some questions, please? :biggrin2: at which point of the show does the black curtain with the stars fall down and reveal the book? before rain i guess? and after which song?

and did he do "touches you"? if yes, do you have pix or a video of it? he did such a cool silhouette dancing in front of a video screen at the beginning of that song on the asian tour, and i'm wondering whether he does that again...

and third question, in the french documentary they showed a blue princess dress and a dragon... for which song do they come on stage?

sorry for being so curious... :blush-anim-cl: