• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this world shocking fact on Twitter and nobody cared:roftl:

Maybe it was a "should have been there moment" :wink2:

oh, btw, I'm your chauffeur for Pinkpop! :mf_rosetinted:

A very quick Hello from me back home now , very tired but what a wonderful time we all had! Thanks to all the lovely people i spent time with ... you made it great fun ..no hassles ..all went smoothly!

Cakes and morning coffee from Mika ..... good start!:biggrin2:

Back tomorrow .... love and hugs xx

My report

(We were supposed to fly on Wednesday but we couldn't due to the ash cloud)

On Friday morning we left Dublin at 8am and got the plane to Brussels-Charleroi, from there we took the one hour coach trip to Brussels town and got the train from Brussels to Amsterdam and then underground to the venue. We arrived there around 17:30 and I went to meet a few MFC'ers, The people I was going with were dressed up as "The Girls" from the BIOTG video and I was supposed to be MIKA, I went and changed into MIKA and when I went back Rose said why didn't I go when Maria asked for Boys (Carriers). I, of course was unaware that boys were needed and with the MFC cheering me on as I ran to find Maria; Maria came out and I was taken inside where Joany was explaining everything, We were taken to the stage area and were put through the "Left-Right" drill:roftl:

We were then taken upstairs and shown out outfits and then taken to our dressing room and relaxed for a while, Maria came in and showed us downstairs to the nearly full hall.

After "I See You" we went backstage and prepared for the March. I thought I'd be nervous but I wasn't at all. It made me smile hearing MFC'ers shout my name. We wend back into the audience and after "Rain" we went backstage and got our animal masks on and we all danced on stage to Lollipop and Kick Ass!

We were then taken back to the dressing room (I waited in the cafeteria with the other carrier Jordy and waited for the girls to get changed) iMMa and Jimmy came in separately and were delightful, Jimmy was charming, as always and iMMa was chatty and lovely. Then MIKA arrived and we were put into 2 groups for pictures and talked for a minute or two.

We were shortly shown out of the venue and I was on my way home (After saying goodbye to MFC)

It was the best day of my life!:mf_lustslow::teehee::wub2:

I posted this world shocking fact on Twitter and nobody cared:roftl:

I still think it's because he's sore at losing to her, at the MTV awards in 07:naughty:

I'll do a report shortly, lots to get my head around, what with 4 countries in 16 hours!

Edited by RAK1

Just got home, mine Freddie and Viv's flight was delayed by an hour then they didn't call us when they were boarding so we just made it with 2 minutes to spare. PHEW!!!

Pics and vids tomorrow, I've got some serious Doctor Who to be catching up on. (And sleep, but that's less important. :wink2:)

Just got home, mine Freddie and Viv's flight was delayed by an hour then they didn't call us when they were boarding so we just made it with 2 minutes to spare. PHEW!!!

Pics and vids tomorrow, I've got some serious Doctor Who to be catching up on. (And sleep, but that's less important. :wink2:)

No spoilers, but it's a good one:wink2:

to relive the m+g, here's the video of it! :biggrin2:

it's about 3 minutes, i filmed him going along the line from a few people before me until a few people after me. :wink2:

ok off to bed now, night everyone. :original:

it's about 3 minutes, i filmed him going along the line from a few people before me until a few people after me. :wink2:

Awww, you got the bit where he was talking to me, nice one, thanks.:blush-anim-cl:

Another minute you'd have got him hugging Laurel!

Anyone at all got that on video or a pic?

Thank you:huglove:

He got the charm necklace:wub2:, even though Freddie forgot to say my name:teehee:, but he did say Laura's:wub2:

Queueing was cold and great and I was being an awesome facepainter. At the drug store they thought I was pretending to be Lady Gaga and we ended up joking about it all day:roftl

Stood on Imma's side next to the hatter. Was amazing, Mika shot us during Billy Brown and killed Freddie...mwahahaha

Now the most important thing ofcourse, the stage invasion. Completely unexpected. I saw Mika pointed at Freddie and then the stage to a security guy and I screamed: "FREDDIIEE HE WANTS YOU ON STAGE!" Freddie didn't believe it until the guy got him and we pushed him over. Then Mika looked straight into my eyes, pointed at me and then the stage. I pointed at myself mouthing: "Me?" As if I couldn't believe it and he nodded and did the gesture again so I started panicking and threw myself over the barrier. Apparently Mika already put his hand out to grab me but it was all a blur, I didn't see him and ran backstage.

I saw Freddie and he screamed: WHAT ARE YOOOUUU DOING HERE? Then we hugged and Mika came over, took Freddie's hand and dragged him to the other side of the stage as if he didn't want all of that on his stage:aah I moved forwards and Imma immediately ran over to me, took my hand, said something along the lines of: LET'S ROCK AND ROLL and put her arm over my shoulder and I did the same and we jumped like crazy and then Lollipop was over and Kick Ass started and I just thought, feck it, I will do the flashmob and I stubbornly did it even though other things were happening everywhere:roftl

It was over before I knew it and we went back to our friends and climbed over the barrier again. We took a grouppic and at last we managed to go outside.

M&G was nice but rushed. When he came over I gave him the Alice cd. He looked at it and said: "You know, they asked me to do the soundtrack for Alice in Wonderland" and everyone just looked like :blink So I asked; Why didn't you do it? and he replied: "I didn't like the other songs on it. Avril Lavigne is on it" It wasn't on the cd I gave though but I just went like yeah she does suck.

Then my dear Adam Bubblespurry screamed: SHE'S LADY GAGA! And he just did the WTF face:roftl

Then Freddie started talking to him and he put his arms around my neck and as he was talking more and more his grip got tighter and tighter and I said: "Freddie, Freddie, Freddie" and then Freddie said: Yeaaah what? and me: "You're choking me" and Mika looked at me and started laughing (Sadist!:mf_rosetinted) and Freddie said: "I can do whatever I want, I'm the Mad Hatter!"

It was an amazing night and you could tell Mika adored the Alice theme. And it was even more special for me to be on stage, because I wasn't picked by mama p. but I was PERSONALLY CHOSEN by the man himself to be on that stage which made it even more special!

Next adventure....PINKPOP!

It was the coolest thing ever when he asked you to be on stage!!!!!!!! And I loved you kick ass flashmob!!!! :wub2: I tried to take lots of pics because I was not filming. The pics are not so good because I was too excited, I will check them later... :roftl:

to relive the m+g, here's the video of it!
it's about 3 minutes, i filmed him going along the line from a few people before me until a few people after me. :wink2

ok off to bed now, night everyone. :original

Awww, thanks Karin :wub2: Lol, you filmed my talking to John when I said I need to apologize and I don't want to do it at that moment because I was waiting for Mika :roftl:

It's a long story, a security woman told me I couldn't go in because my ticket (which I bought from Sandbag and I even had a receipt in my bag) was "illegal" and I kind of lost my temper with her and John was there to witness it :blush-anim-cl: Security told they could check my ticket again, and it would take only five minutes, and kind of let them know I don't care their minutes and I'm not going in anymore, and that I would rather take my train to Lux that same night so I could enjoy the show the next day, with my non-Sandbag ticket :aah: John was like calm down woman! and he took me inside.

I really admire him, he definitely knows how to handle difficult people :blush-anim-cl: Well, of course after calming down I realized how extremely rude and childish I was and I must have looked miserable while saying how sorry I am, because he hugged me and told not worry about it. He is just :wub2: I really hope he cannot remember what happened after a couple of months!

I think the best part of this gig was the whole Alice theme and though it was freezing cold it was just so cool to be there and have Mika hot chocolate and see Ingie and Freddie on stage! Thanks everyone!! I took a few vids, will upload them today.

Edited by tiibet

Thanks a lot for this lovely picture of the 3 girls together.

30686_391394506765_666671765_4578947_3688106_n.jpg

I have to say another thing about the gig. I didn't like the way the guys who put the dragon on stage were dressed: they wore woollen hats (in Dutch:bivakmutsen). I thought it was quite scary I must say. I'm sorry but they looked like criminals. Why was that necessary?

Yes, the hats were terrible and scary. But I know why they did it. They're black so no one notices them on stage. :blink: First of all we're not blind and can see them perfectly, especially the people at (almost) first row, like me. Secondly they had short sleeves so you can see skin, everybody can see that, even the people in the back of the venue. Maybe they are shy??

Queueing was cold and great and I was being an awesome facepainter. At the drug store they thought I was pretending to be Lady Gaga and we ended up joking about it all day:roftl:

It was an amazing night and you could tell Mika adored the Alice theme. And it was even more special for me to be on stage, because I wasn't picked by mama p. but I was PERSONALLY CHOSEN by the man himself to be on that stage which made it even more special!

Next adventure....PINKPOP!

Thanks for your very special on stage report. :thumb_yello: Loved it. You're a crazy girl and I like that :biggrin2:

I think Mika had a bad cold last friday. It looked like he couldn't handle all the high notes and at the m&g he was holding his neck a lot. I think he rushed because he didn't want it even worse standing in the cold rain.

Thanks everybody for all these lovely pictures and nice reports. Gets me back to last friday :biggrin2:

Do you remember 2008? Mika had a new song called 'rain'. After that we had rain for weeks.

:badmood:

When Mika did some tv and radioshows in december 2009 he did 'let it snow'. After that we had a terrible snowy mess for weeks.

:shocked:

I suggest our weatherman Mika should write a song about SUN. Or cover 'let the sunshine in'. Especially with all these outdoor festivals coming up it's a good idea.

:groupwave:

It was the coolest thing ever when he asked you to be on stage!!!!!!!! And I loved you kick ass flashmob!!!! I tried to take lots of pics because I was not filming. The pics are not so good because I was too excited, I will check them later...

Awww, thanks Karin Lol, you filmed my talking to John when I said I need to apologize and I don't want to do it at that moment because I was waiting for Mika

It's a long story, a security woman told me I couldn't go in because my ticket (which I bought from Sandbag and I even had a receipt in my bag) was "illegal" and I kind of lost my temper with her and John was there to witness it Security told they could check my ticket again, and it would take only five minutes, and kind of let them know I don't care their minutes and I'm not going in anymore, and that I would rather take my train to Lux that same night so I could enjoy the show the next day, with my non-Sandbag ticket John was like calm down woman! and he took me inside.

I really admire him, he definitely knows how to handle difficult people :blush-anim-cl: Well, of course after calming down I realized how extremely rude and childish I was and I must have looked miserable while saying how sorry I am, because he hugged me and told not worry about it. He is just :wub2: I really hope he cannot remember what happened after a couple of months!

I think the best part of this gig was the whole Alice theme and though it was freezing cold it was just so cool to be there and have Mika hot chocolate and see Ingie and Freddie on stage! Thanks everyone!! I took a few vids, will upload them today.

Can't wait to see the pics! It was a wonderful time and a pleasure to have you around once again:wub2:

awwwwwwwwww ingie! your report! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks a lot for this lovely picture of the 3 girls together.

30686_391394506765_666671765_4578947_3688106_n.jpg

Thanks for your very special on stage report. :thumb_yello: Loved it. You're a crazy girl and I like that :biggrin2:

I'm in da background of the picture:mf_rosetinted:

Aww thank you Humpty! You're a very special egg and I admire that:roftl:

Proof that I was very calm, cool and collected! Yeaaah I'm starting to learn:roftl:

I laughed again when Bubbles shouted Lady Gaga:roftl:

Do you remember 2008? Mika had a new song called 'rain'. After that we had rain for weeks.

:badmood:

When Mika did some tv and radioshows in december 2009 he did 'let it snow'. After that we had a terrible snowy mess for weeks.

:shocked:

I suggest our weatherman Mika should write a song about SUN. Or cover 'let the sunshine in'. Especially with all these outdoor festivals coming up it's a good idea.

:groupwave:

you come late...i asked him to cover 'O SOLE MIO' early this year! :naughty: