Mika singing in opera

kristin897

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did someone who has got this album put the song in which he sings on You Tube?

yep, i really want to hear mika's voice in this age. i know there's is an simpler on US iTunes, but...can somone give me the link of it? or put it on youtube?

Ok I think I found him ^^

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vaughan-Williams-Pilgrims-Progress-Ralph/dp/B000005Z6Z/t

And now go to 4. The Pilgrim's Progress: Act IV: Scene 1: The Pilgrim Meets Mr By-Ends

Sweet! I was going to buy this a while back because I love the music. Now that I know Mika's involved, that's more incentive to buy it.

Wait, I don't hear any singing in the sample. :(

Gah! I've heard the sample like three times and I still don't recognize his voice in it. :boxed:

Just to check, it's Act IV, Scene 1, right? It's about a minute long, right? Where's the part Mika's singing in the sample? Or is it not in the sample? :-S

Gah! I've heard the sample like three times and I still don't recognize his voice in it. :boxed:

Just to check, it's Act IV, Scene 1, right? It's about a minute long, right? Where's the part Mika's singing in the sample? Or is it not in the sample? :-S

I actually don't hear a voice at all...it's just music...

Ok I think I found him ^^

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vaughan-Williams-Pilgrims-Progress-Ralph/dp/B000005Z6Z/t

And now go to 4. The Pilgrim's Progress: Act IV: Scene 1: The Pilgrim Meets Mr By-Ends

I listened to the sample...are we sure the voice is our beloved one's???

it's so weird...listen to classical mika and thinking of Sweet Dreams!!! :biggrin2:

Oh I´m sorry there are two Scene 1 ^^ Scene 1: The Pilgrim Meets Mr By-Ends - this is the right one! ^^

Oh I´m sorry there are two Scene 1 ^^ Scene 1: The Pilgrim Meets Mr By-Ends - this is the right one! ^^

Ah, why didn't I come across that earlier? It's amazingly beautiful :blush-anim-cl: - but so short :shocked: ! Still awesome...

Edit: BTW: Has anybody seen that movie, 'Les Choristes'. It's awesomely awesome and I've been falling for it since I have seen it for the first time. Haha, and I so see Mika in there (well, could have been if he was about 8 years younger or so...LOL)

You can find some of the songs on youtube.

and
and here a
featuring sweet Jean-Baptiste Maunier e.g. ... makes me melt into the floor:blush-anim-cl:

• 4 weeks later...

It took me long, but I got the cd! :biggrin2:

For those of you interested, this is the download link for the MP3 (the part where Mika sings, the whole opera would be too much), and I also put a link with the lyrics (Mika is the boy!). I hope this is ok, it's not like the demo-mp3 is it? Well, if I'm not allowed to do this, then I will hear from you mods and I will take it off.

The MP3 :

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/1/1036435/The%20Pilgrim%20Meets%20Mr%20By-Ends.MP3

The lyrics :

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/5/1/1036435/The%20Pilgrim%20meets%20Mister%20By-Ends.doc

Hope this will work! I've never tried this before.

If it does : enjoy!