Mika Request About his Unreleased and demo songs

Sivan

hi everyone...i know sunny asked everyone not to post mika demos on here...

but ill say again...

there are many posts latley asking about MIKA unreleased songs and his demo songs...

PLEASE dont post about them... or ways to get them.

mika asked not to...this is exactly what he said:

"I would apreciate it if my demos were not posted up onto the forum. I do not know who leaked them, but as you can imagine its quite irritating"

so can u guys please help with that? and make sure ppl wont post about it?

and if ppl do than let the admins know?

thank u! i know no one here want to do something against mika wishes ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but ill say again...

there are many posts latley asking about MIKA unreleased songs and his demo songs...

"I would apreciate it if my demos were not posted up onto the forum. I do not know who leaked them, but as you can imagine its quite irritating"

Your wish is my command :biggrin2:

Oh of course..okay..but then.. you know.. that site...where the members who had more than 300 posts could get them..is that site...you know...kinda banned?We did not advertise those songs...we just downloaded them...to our PC-s..

Anyway I totally agree...Just wanted to ask about it.

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb_yello:

Make me admin and I'll delete all the threads.. And of course not take advantage og my status :biggrin2:

It may be too late for the demos, since they are everywhere now, and even casual fans have heard them...

But I just wanted to clarify that my thread yesterday was asking about when various songs may get released, not asking anyone to share leaks or whatnot. :)

--Jack

It may be too late for the demos, since they are everywhere now, and even casual fans have heard them...

But I just wanted to clarify that my thread yesterday was asking about when various songs may get released, not asking anyone to share leaks or whatnot. :)

--Jack

not sure i saw that post..i was talking about others :)

and yes its kinda to late for the songs but we still try

but ill say again...

HA. I knew he wouldn't appreciate it. dont worry Sivan, I've been asking people to stop doing this before this was even posted, some of the songs sound private anyway, so come on gang let's respect.

I'm backing this 100%.

Maybe you should post it as a "sticky" so it doesnt get lost.

when was this said btw? out of curiosity?

--Jack

I was thinking the same thing about the demos -- it's too late now. :emot-sad:

I too would like to know what various songs may get released and I am not asking anyone to share leaks either. :-) Titles only, really. :-)

I don't want to irritate Mika, either. 0_0 The horror!

I have always thought the demo and new songs sharing thing wasnt such a great idea.:thumbdown: Sivan, you can start by deleting all the related threads on here and then may be sending an appeal to the other MIKA forum to follow suit.

but ill say again...

To be completely honest ... I hadn't heard Holy Johnny until last Sat. night in Syd. at the live concert .....:blink: :blink:

but ill say again...

Yeah,it kinda rouins the surprise.I`m totally for it!

Ok guys,deaf to demos from now on :biggrin2:

Just think about how cool it will be to hear 12 new ones in one strike! :wub2:

Interesting...!!!

Call me a cynic, but its a well known fact that tapes do get "leaked" in this industry purely for recognition etc... I don't regret hearing them (when they're freely available and accessible....well!!!) This won't stop me from buying the final version, in fact it makes me WANT to hear whats been changed or not- its the artistry that I'm interested in not freebies- I mean they are practice/outtakes after all...

I just wished Mika wouldn't discard all of those 'leaked' demos for the next album for I am simply dying to have some of them in a perfected version (what does not mean I don't like them as they are...)

I think "leaking" demos can be way for an artists to test out the material on the listeners. I'm NOT suggesting Mika has done this for one moment, and I'm totally against making illegal mp3s and such. But it's such a grey area in the music industry.

For example, it 'okay' to download a video of, say, a performance of Holy Johnny, because that song is now being performed, though still unreleased??

At the end of the day if Mika has spoken out about this we should all respect his wishes. We can't un-listen what we've heard though unfortunately.