Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

EDIT: So.. He's apparently not sick. He played at Oxegen.

One man

a thousand mysteries

Who's in control now?

him, or is it..

THEM!

In all cinemas from June the 4.

Found on ROSKILDE FESTIVALS HOMEPAGE. He was going to play there, but not anymore.

Mika spiller desværre ikke på Roskilde Festival alligevel

Den engelske sanger er blevet ramt af lungebetændelse og har derfor fået forbud mod at synge af sine læger.

Dato:

Torsdag

kl. 21:00

Mika er ramt af luftvejsinfektion, som har resulteret i at han har mistet stemmen. På grund af forværring med lungebetændelse har hans læger givet ham forbud mod at optræde.

Mika beklager dybt at måtte skuffe publikum på Roskilde Festival og håber at kunne gøre skaden god en anden gang.

Der arbejdes på at finde en afløser for Mika.

In short it says that he has lost his voice, and now he's gotten pneumonia (whats up with that word??) And his doctors demands that he doesn't sing.

Mika's very sorry for letting his audience down (and probably also fans). He hopes that he can make it all good again later.

..................................................................................

Now he really have to take a (loooooong) break. And read the forum (to see our love).

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now he really have to take a break. And read the forum. That poor poor boy :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not sure if that will help him feel better. :naughty: Just kidding!

Pneumonia? Dang! I hope he does take some time to feel better, rather than pushing his voice, and his body. Poor thing. :(

Is this from the Roskilde website? I checked it today around 5PM to see if it said anything about Mika, but it didn't.

So he is really ill now? Oh boy, I hope he will take his rest this time... :blink:

It's from the Roskilde Festival site. Which can be trusted very well! And yeah, it was pNeumonia.. I can't spell :naughty:

haylie just told us in the Roskilde thread, I just thought we all could need to know it.

Is this from the Roskilde website? I checked it today around 5PM to see if it said anything about Mika, but it didn't.

So he is really ill now? Oh boy, I hope he will take his rest this time... :blink:

He'd better do that, if he keeps ignoring signs like these he'll have to think next time before he claims to be there in the long term...:blink:

So why didn't he cancel Oxegen yet? Counting on another speedy recovery? bah...

Well, at least he's on myspace today "Last Login: 05/07/2007 "

FÃ¥ck, jeg er jo en stalker :mf_rosetinted:

Mika spiller desværre ikke på Roskilde Festival alligevel

Den engelske sanger er blevet ramt af lungebetændelse og har derfor fået forbud mod at synge af sine læger.

Dato:

Torsdag

Mika er ramt af luftvejsinfektion, som har resulteret i at han har mistet stemmen. På grund af forværring med lungebetændelse har hans læger givet ham forbud mod at optræde.

Mika beklager dybt at måtte skuffe publikum på Roskilde Festival og håber at kunne gøre skaden god en anden gang.

Der arbejdes på at finde en afløser for Mika.

In short it says that he has lost his voice, and now he's gotten pneumonia (whats up with that word??) And he's doctors demand that he doesn't sing.

Mika's very sorry for letting his audience down (and probably also fans). He hopes that he can make it all good again later.

..................................................................................

Now he really have to take a break. And read the forum. That poor poor boy :mf_rosetinted:

What? Ok, can somebody give me a link to this article?

omg, this is serious..MIKA you really have to take a break, take some time for yourself only to rest and take care of you! you can't go on this way anymore! his schedule are insane, he's just a boy not a machine! poor, poor sweetie...awww..

Ooh bad bad bad... That means he's already gone quite far with his body (we all knew that anyway). Hopefully he undestands and listens to his body more before he gets something even more serious...