yeah, he is worth is:wub2:

75p, not bad!

but yeah, maybe not so good when you see the bill...

:naughty: that sounds like a hard ban to keep up with..but you could treat yourself in the end if you didn't go on it in a while:bleh:

Yes It is very difficult!! But I managed it today!!

oh, is it good? I was thinking about getting it, but I've got way too much lately:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I really like it!! The songs are all different, and all catchy, and thankfully like listening to them after a few weeks (always a sign of a good album :naughty:)

I also bought Duffys and Amy Macdonlads, Amys is ok, although her songs are similar, but can't say I look forward to listening to Duffys :thumbdown: I also got Amy whinehouse's at the same time, which I like.

You got anything good lately?

Sam Sparro and Ting Tings on the same day:naughty:

They were worth it though:D

I really want to buy the Ting Tings' album. And if you say it's worth buying, then I'm gonna go out and buy it :bleh::naughty:

• 1 month later...

The last time I bought a CD was...today actually. How odd?:roftl:

I bought the CD Seeing Sounds by N.E.R.D.

nerd_seeing_sounds.jpg

I heard the songs Everyone Nose (All The Girls Standing In The Line For The Bathroom) and Spaz on MTV and thought that the songs were pretty good. So today I bought the CD and I have to say that I'm very impressed with my purchase.

And in the CD insert, in the thank you part, part of Pharrell's thank you was this: "this was made precisely with the intention that you would take your next shower with the lights off. The lights off and constant flow of water promotes the main affects of Synesthesia: Seeing Sounds". And that got me curious- I think I make take a shower with the lights off and this CD playing and see what happens.

As for Synesthesia, below is a link about it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

And another thing: the album art is wicked. Looks like photos but if you take a closer look- it looks like it has a hand painted thing going on.

Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends by Coldplay :naughty:

same here!

couldn't listen the whole album yet though,it's good.

i'm still obsessed with violet hill:wub2:

Wow. That would have to be James Blunt All The Lost Souls I think. I don't even buy cds anymore. I get everything off of iTunes.

James blunt is one of my top three artists:wub2: his voice is soo yummy!

Across the Universe soundtrack:naughty:

hmmm very good...my fav. song is Dear Prudence:wub2: