paula.pop

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

offensive,in what way? :blink:

It sometimes is quite funny how people take certain stuff serious,if you mean the braces,it was a joke

No, not the braces, the thing about how Alan should quit saying he's bi now that he's married to a man.

and to be clear,I never said he isn't a talented artist,I just belive I am entitled to like or dislike his style

Oh yeah, no, you don't have to like it! Didn't understand about the braces being a joke, sorry... Though it makes me sad when people call Patrick a freak (not you :thumb_yello: ).

--Jack

No, not the braces, the thing about how Alan should quit saying he's bi now that he's married to a man.

Oh yeah, no, you don't have to like it! Didn't understand about the braces being a joke, sorry... Though it makes me sad when people call Patrick a freak (not you :thumb_yello: ).

--Jack

I actually love his voice,just that it takes time for the eyes to get used to him

didn't mean to offend anyone :wink2:

As a married person one tends to be faithful to the spouse (in theory) so he is kind of just gay for the moment,right?

I'm not saying he has changed

This might be a stupid suggestion but there is actually a new thread that is NOT named "Mika spotted with Alan Cumming" and deals with Patrick Wolf... what about changing to the real Mr Wolf thread? :roftl:

It's a bit hard to follow two threads that deal with the same person while I actually have to WORK here :biggrin2:

I actually love his voice,just that it takes time for the eyes to get used to him

didn't mean to offend anyone :wink2:

As a married person one tends to be faithful to the spouse (in theory) so he is kind of just gay for the moment,right?

I'm not saying he has changed

Well, he doesn't have to be faithful actually. :-P I mean, we don't know their arrangement.

But I just get annoyed when bisexuality is considered like something you have to keep constantly proving by practicing, and like as soon as you settle down with someone you have to "choose" gay or straight. As you say, it's not like having one partner changes who you are attracted to...

--Jack

This might be a stupid suggestion but there is actually a new thread that is NOT named "Mika spotted with Alan Cumming" and deals with Patrick Wolf... what about changing to the real Mr Wolf thread? :roftl:

It's a bit hard to follow two threads that deal with the same person while I actually have to WORK here :biggrin2:

I agree - get out of here people! :biggrin2:

I agree - get out of here people! :biggrin2:

Impressive, EnFa, very impressive. Nobody is posting anymore.

Seems like really everone changed to the Patrick Wolf thread now :bleh::biggrin2:

I really wish I had your assertiveness and authority! :thumb_yello:

Well, he doesn't have to be faithful actually. :-P I mean, we don't know their arrangement.

But I just get annoyed when bisexuality is considered like something you have to keep constantly proving by practicing, and like as soon as you settle down with someone you have to "choose" gay or straight. As you say, it's not like having one partner changes who you are attracted to...

--Jack

haha true...I like arrangements :fisch:

It's deff not about proving,he just fell in love with a man and wanted to marry him

Truth is bisexuality really gives you more options,might be the ideal choice for many

Not really, he was just saying that it's not his thing to be coy about such stuff, and he doesn't particularly like it when others play the press game.

I think the word he used was "cowardly" and now he is calling Mika a twat.

If he wants to go around slagging off Mika, whatever. But he might have a little more credibility if he wasn't just riding Mika's mainstream success coat tails at Somerset. If Mika's a twat what does that make Patrick Wolf? An also-ran twat?

I think the word he used was "cowardly" and now he is calling Mika a twat.

If he wants to go around slagging off Mika, whatever. But he might have a little more credibility if he wasn't just riding Mika's mainstream success coat tails at Somerset. If Mika's a twat what does that make Patrick Wolf? An also-ran twat?

Perhaps it was more of a personal thing :blink: Maybe they got into a fight over a bottle of champagne at the backstage party :boxing:

edit: not the best timing for saying such a thing though, guess he lost some of the potentional fans he could have picked up after Somerset House :doh: But okay maybe he doesn't want a circus following :blink:

Perhaps it was more of a personal thing :blink: Maybe they got into a fight over a bottle of champagne at the backstage party :boxing:

edit: not the best timing for saying such a thing though, guess he lost some of the potentional fans he could have picked up after Somerset House :doh: But okay maybe he doesn't want a circus following :blink:

What potential fans????:shocked:

I'd rather listen to Arnold Schoenberg or anyone playing the piano wires with a ruler than listen to Patrick Wolf...

..and I am not talking about the LoveToday remix.. I did check his songs on the net and I can't imagine any of Mika's fans becoming his fans as well, unless they collect pictures of marry-go rounds...:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

I'd rather listen to Arnold Schoenberg or anyone playing the piano wires with a ruler than listen to Patrick Wolf...

..and I am not talking about the LoveToday remix.. I did check his songs on the net and I can't imagine any of Mika's fans becoming his fans as well, unless they collect pictures of marry-go rounds...:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

That's too hard :wink2:

The Magic Position, Get Lost or Bluebells are extremly good! and the rest of his third album is, too! no comment about lycantrophy, though :D

edit: ok, i am wrong! someone who calls mika a twat (ON MYSPACE!!! hello??) ....

That looks like something I would have posted before I saw him live :naughty:

Oh,God...so...I didn't understand very well...this Alan..did he marry another boy???u said:his husband...ok...I left this thread yesterday evening and so...I have loose pieces...but,oooooooohhhhhhh...this story is sooo complicate!!!:shocked:

and...one day I saw a photo of Mika with a blond girl at the sea...he was driving a 'motorboat' or smt similar...she was behind him...silly girl..and he was oh so handsome..with his curly hair in the wind... :mf_lustslow: did u see this photo???

Tell meeeeee...!!!!!!

xxx Romy!!:punk:

That looks like something I would have posted before I saw him live :naughty:

OK, he can still persude me live but I would only go if I had to sit through because of Mika....

Well, the Magic Position starts well - it's really like he was on a marry-go-round or something .. but I don't get his music and I will not force myself to like it, no matter how many e-mails I will get from Mikasounds into my mailbox about him...

Oh,God...so...I didn't understand very well...this Alan..did he marry another boy???u said:his husband...ok...I left this thread yesterday evening and so...I have loose pieces...but,oooooooohhhhhhh...this story is sooo complicate!!!:shocked:

and...one day I saw a photo of Mika with a blond girl at the sea...he was driving a 'motorboat' or smt similar...she was behind him...silly girl..and he was oh so handsome..with his curly hair in the wind... :mf_lustslow: did u see this photo???

Tell meeeeee...!!!!!!

Don't worry. :naughty: The girl was Lorna, lollipop girl and also the one who occasionally sings Happy Ending with him. I think she's adorable, wish I knew her. She's also got a great voice. :thumb_yello:

Tell meeeeee...!!!!!!

it's not complicated, romy. alan is bisexual and he married a man.

the girl on the water scooter is a friend of mika.

Don't worry. :naughty: The girl was Lorna, lollipop girl and also the one who occasionally sings Happy Ending with him. I think she's adorable, wish I knew her. She's also got a great voice. :thumb_yello:

Oh..well...u make me very happy...lool!!!well...If he will have a crush on a women,I will be jealous of her..:sneaky2: If he will have a crush on a man...I will be jealous of him...:sneaky2: If he will have a crush on an animal...I will be really jealous of it:sneaky2: ...Oh...Mika...plz..fall in love only with the music...oh,well...If u want...I'm here...just call me!!In this case I will definetely NOT be jealous...looooooooooool!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah..just,wait and hope!!looooooooool!!:naughty:

but..is alan marry with a boy or not??

it's not complicated, romy. alan is bisexual and he married a man.

the girl on the water scooter is a friend of mika.

Ah ok!!!I was writing,yet!!Thank u!!

OH my God...:shocked:

I dunno!!I often use this expression...loool!!It's only to fill my post...well...yes..I can say...ohhh...waaaaaaaapaaaaaaaaa..but...it seems too much me:a mad person!!!

Saturday I'm going to buy a tamagotchiiiiiiiiiii..sììììììììììììììììììì!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

may i ask why you say oh my god..?

It might be the general Mika - 'OMG' :bleh:

I have it all the time, listening to the music, gazing at pics and videos (THE video... lol) Even worse, I have it while doing totally not- Mika related things during the day - it just happens .... OMG, Mika! :shocked:

:wub2: