spotted:Mika and Alan Cumming

paula.pop

Haha! Silly Patrick!

I'm sorry, but he does stuff like this... a bit of an overemotional boy. He's got the indie snob thing going too. He might change his mind again later.

You'd think he signed up to support Mika thinking it was going to be a Very Sincere Radical Punk performance and not a carnival.

--Jack

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PATRICK WOLF IS AN IDIOT(WOLF OR WOLFE???)...

FOR WHO DOESN'T KNOW...I'M CHATTING IN ANOTHER THREAD,WHERE ARE SAYING THAT PATRICK SAID:'TWAIN' TO MIKA ON HIS MYSPACE...I HATE HIM,ALSO IF I DUNNO WHO HE IS...FOR LUCK..THANKS GOD I DUNNO WHO HE IS...SILLY MAN...:thumbdown:

Had to post... I read the whole thread... the whole Patrick Wolf thing totally lost me... must track down his music and listen... though he does look like a twat (i love that word!!!)

I know some of these quotes are from way back in the thread but I needed to comment...

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but doesn't Perez have an enormous chrush on T R Knight from Greys Anatomy?

Who doesn't? I do and I know he's gay...

I think he loves both!

Anyway, I think everyone must love Alan forever and ever. They simply must!

--Jack

I agree Jack... I love Alan forever and ever... I think we should have an Alan Cumming appreciation thread!

Wasn't Patrick Wolf slagging off Mika at some point for not coming out? I thought I read that somewhere.

I'm probably going to get nasty comments for saying this but I'm gonna say it anyway...

As opposed to someone who's 'confused'?

Though I really do like the pic of PW in the feather jacket...

Well alan had been there the entire night...I would know he was standing right in front of me.

i was very very embaressed that night. I thougth he worked there and actually asked him where the toilets were. Also, when he was right in the way of the stage I actually told him to move...it was only when I was on the train I realised. :yikes:

Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to read all these pages when my time on line is limited?:no: My parents are giving me hard time because I supposedly spend too much time on the internet.:crash:

Anyway thanks for posting these pictures and the article.:wink2:

Well alan had been there the entire night...I would know he was standing right in front of me.

i was very very embaressed that night. I thougth he worked there and actually asked him where the toilets were. Also, when he was right in the way of the stage I actually told him to move...it was only when I was on the train I realised. :yikes:

I think, if my memory serves me right, that Alan arrived on the back of a taxibike, at about 2pm. We saw him arrive, and he was interviewing Mika on the stage a bit later on.

My god those are awesome, he is such a tactile person, can't wait to ask her what he was saying, I got a little mini Mika hug while I was there but didnt want to hog him so didn't keep him long (dam it I want to be more selfish lol). yet he still sorta holds you tight....I would have fainted if he had held onto me like he did Sara the lucky beggar pfft, and he didn't appear drunk to me but I was a bit....dunno not with it at the time lol.

My god those are awesome, he is such a tactile person, can't wait to ask her what he was saying, I got a little mini Mika hug while I was there but didnt want to hog him so didn't keep him long (dam it I want to be more selfish lol). yet he still sorta holds you tight....I would have fainted if he had held onto me like he did Sara the lucky beggar pfft, and he didn't appear drunk to me but I was a bit....dunno not with it at the time lol.

:tears::crybaby:

Are you kidding me? How am I supposed to read all these pages when my time on line is limited?:no: My parents are giving me hard time because I supposedly spend too much time on the internet.:crash:

Anyway thanks for posting these pictures and the article.:wink2:

Just like you, Annabelle ! 45 pages... OMG !!!! It's not that my parents are limiting my time on the Internet : I'm old enough to decide what I do with my time but ... 45 pages !!!!

"falls asleep before opening the thread"

But thanks for sending the pictures and explaining who Alan Cumming is. There are references to him in other threads and I didn't get it !

Just like you, Annabelle ! 45 pages... OMG !!!! It's not that my parents are limiting my time on the Internet : I'm old enough to decide what I do with my time but ... 45 pages !!!!

Well, actually they didn't really forbid me the internet, they just don't want me to spend so much time on it:bleh: ...It's all my fault...I used to have a computer in my room but then I decided to put it in a living room. Very stupid of me.:mad:

I have plenty of them during the gig, i was so going "OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" :biggrin2: Tomorrow...

She sure did I was stood next to her trying to stifle her astonished giggling, I felt similar shock myself but kept it inside and made polite appreciative noises, then I got to like his character and his songs and voice too, then I read what he said about Mika and it seemed such a shame as I think he could have gained some more listeners and fans, I think the Mika fans all gave him a good chance and were supportive of him at the gig then it felt like a big kick in the face....not a good move on his part if you ask me. I still like his songs, don't like his style or looks and now I am unsure of his character.:boxed:

Wow! I saw this thread earlier today and it's so big now. This thread is slightly confusing. Maybe just because i'm tired. But my guess would be that he's just teasing the paparazzis or something. I don't think he'd be drunk just after a show, but i dunno. It'll probably be all explained later if there is anything to explain.

I like Alan. I was just watching him in Josie and the Pussycats last night. :)

Incredible:biggrin2: ....M has been "spotted" with B May after Koko, with Aerosmith Steven....and with X with Y with Z famous personas.....who happen to be at least 40+...

...and I strangely believe that there is nothing that special (i.e. -personality, talent, etc...) that attracts M in these people...he just has a "thing" for older ones I guess...

what a nasty "potential toyboy" !

Incredible:biggrin2: ....M has been "spotted" with B May after Koko, with Aerosmith Steven....and with X with Y with Z famous personas.....who happen to be at least 40+...

...and I strangely believe that there is nothing that special (i.e. -personality, talent, etc...) that attracts M in these people...he just has a "thing" for older ones I guess...

what a nasty "potential toyboy" !

lol...:roftl::naughty: