Relax re-release.

RAK1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.o

But Billy Brown also played on the radio a few days ago...i think Babspanky said so...hmm...maybe Mika wants to know what the audience response is to both of them so he knows which one to release lol :naughty:

Don't forget that Relax and Billy Brown were released as a double A side so I presume they'll do the same again? I thought they would released Relax before Big Girl and then Lollipop at Christmas but obviously Big Girl has been first.

Vix x

I wonder if it will be the same single than the limited edition one... Which would mean that the limited edition is not such a limited edition, then :naughty: And that people who paid lots of money to get it between June and now on ebay will be gutted...

I wonder if it will be the same single than the limited edition one... Which would mean that the limited edition is not such a limited edition, then :naughty: And that people who paid lots of money to get it between June and now on ebay will be gutted...

*waves* That's exactly what I said was hoping. I was sooo jealous of the person that won on Ebay, but they paid almost $75 USD, so maybe I'll be lucky!

:naughty:

I got the German release of the Relax cd single and the track list is:

Relax, Take it Easy

1) Original

2) Ashley Beedle's Castro Vocal Discomix

3) Acoustic (same which is on eDeluxe LiCM)

Maybe it's the same in other European countries?

I'm so sad because of the poor video of Relax. They really made it in hurry, didn't they? :no: Singles are made because they promote the sales of the original album. Relax is already popular song in downloads... so why not re-release it as a single and make a video if people want it so much. I just can't remember any other case when record labels have done like this :naughty:

I got the German release of the Relax cd single and the track list is:

Relax, Take it Easy

1) Original

2) Ashley Beedle's Castro Vocal Discomix

3) Acoustic (same which is on eDeluxe LiCM)

Maybe it's the same in other European countries?

I'm so sad because of the poor video of Relax. They really made it in hurry, didn't they? :no: Singles are made because they promote the sales of the original album. Relax is already popular song in downloads... so why not re-release it as a single and make a video if people want it so much. I just can't remember any other case when record labels have done like this :naughty:

I think in france there is also a video on it

*waves* That's exactly what I said was hoping. I was sooo jealous of the person that won on Ebay, but they paid almost $75 USD, so maybe I'll be lucky!

:naughty:

I was talking about the CD actually, not the vinyl, but yes, we got the same idea ! :naughty: I bought the CD on ebay and didn't pay that much for it... Quite a normal price actually... Well... A bit more, ok :blush-anim-cl:

So... are we ahead or behind now in the Netherlands? :roftl: :roftl:

Because at the moment Relax seems to be the new single here. I heard it at least six times during the last three days on three different radio stations - which is good! :thumb_yello:

here as well. and the video airing on MTV on a loop. it was also single # 1, last time I checked. dunno now.

we are def. ahead, blue. :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

O.o

But Billy Brown also played on the radio a few days ago...i think Babspanky said so...hmm...maybe Mika wants to know what the audience response is to both of them so he knows which one to release lol :naughty:

That thread was from March or sometime Caz, EnFa just dregdged it up! :wink2:

Though I love the record, I hope they create a new video for it. The other is very... simple, if you know what I mean. It's a good idea as it's quite different from the other 3 singles.

I'm thinking that he's saving Lollipop until last, much like at the concerts. Go out with a bang.

I'm glad he is re-releasing Relax, it's a great song and great for the clubs, should be interesting to hear the other remixes, the Ashley Beedle one is excellent.

should be interesting to hear the other remixes, the Ashley Beedle one is excellent.

I don't like the remixes, because the songs are often hardly recognizable. I'm a fan of the acoustic versions - back to the roots. :bleh: On the german release of Relax is a very pretty acoustic version of Relax. Love it!