• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay::yay::yay:

Thx for the information!!

the release would be during the french fall tour...:blink:

Anyway great song & great choice to release this one...it's another side of Mika's music....

For a great song there should be a great video.... I hope.....with a great idea and a great realisation........something new maybe?

but it DOES also say Big Girl was released July 16th which we know isn't true lol.

It was probably originally scheduled for the 16th and Billboard never updated their info. Record companies push back release dates all the time so it could change with Happy Ending as well, but most likely it will be released at some point.

For a great song there should be a great video.... I hope.....with a great idea and a great realisation........something new maybe?

I'd like to see a video with just Mika at the piano (well maybe a bit more detail than that:biggrin2: ) I'm sure a lot of sceptics don't believe he really plays:biggrin2:

I was really hoping that Lollipop would be the 4th single, but I think Happy Endings will be a nice one to release and a good move. Some of the British public in particular find Mika in your face and slightly annoying, I think Happy Endings will show a much more serious side to him.

Maybe Lollipop's day will come in 2008.

F.x :biggrin2:

:groupwave:

Wise decision...

I have fully agreed with the choices of singles so far and I wouldn't have liked to see Lollipop released as 4th (5th) one, as it wouldn't have shown big difference from previously released stuff and everyone alive in the UK know that song already, anyway.:cool:

I have been thinking about the next single release for quite a while now and even though at first I thought the best choice would be Stuck in the Middle, for the last 3 weeks I have been more and more convinced that it should be Happy Ending...:thumb_yello:

As for the video, hasn't he already said that if he makes a video it will be about homeless people in LA ...

As for the video, hasn't he already said that if he makes a video it will be about homeless people in LA ...[/font][/size]

i dont think so. if i recall correctly i think he said the song itself was about a breakup, but also when he was in america recording he saw loads of homeless people, and thought the song could connect to them too.

i dont quite know how though O.o

i dont think so. if i recall correctly i think he said the song itself was about a breakup, but also when he was in america recording he saw loads of homeless people, and thought the song could connect to them too.

i dont quite know how though O.o

I can clearly remember him saying that if Happy Ending is ever to be released as a single, he will use images of homeless people for that...:cool:

I can't recall which interview that was....can anyone help?

but it DOES also say Big Girl was released July 16th which we know isn't true lol. It would be nice if he released a ballad though.

But wasn't it actually available for download on July 16? Perhaps that's

why they used that date?

I'm pleasantly surprised that Happy Ending will be the next single, if it is...

I was thinking that it would be My Interpretation, since that was always a

song he played at all the early promo events/signings. I'm NOT complaining

though -- Happy Ending is one of my favorites! :)

dcdeb