Happy Ending next single according to Billboard

Christine

I'd like to see a video with just Mika at the piano (well maybe a bit more detail than that:biggrin2: ) I'm sure a lot of sceptics don't believe he really plays:biggrin2:

I think Mika with just a piano would have been great for Any other world...

I can clearly remember him saying that if Happy Ending is ever to be released as a single, he will use images of homeless people for that...:cool:

I can't recall which interview that was....can anyone help?

when I listen to this song I can easily imagine a little boy alone in a dark street in the biggining & at the end a wirlwind of colour on "the little bit of love part", something like Peter Pan or Le magicien D'Oz (sorry dunno the name in english) & then they would arrive in Mika's wonderland:mf_rosetinted:

Do you remember this poll?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=79

Expect the unexpected..:naughty:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when I listen to this song I can easily imagine a little boy alone in a dark street in the biggining & at the end a wirlwind of colour on "the little bit of love part", something like Peter Pan or Le magicien D'Oz (sorry dunno the name in english) & then they would arrive in Mika's wonderland:mf_rosetinted:

Ah, I can COMPLETELY see that! I actually quite like that idea. Like, it will show all of these homeless people, and then when the song starts getting more upbeat and happy, there will be swirls of color everywhere and everything will get Mikafied and it will be sort of like they are given hope.

yay! this song will show a different side of him :)

awww wonder if zuleika will be in the vid too :biggrin2:

everytime i hear this song it reminds me of both of them singing at his gigs...:tears: so sweet!!!!

No don't read too much into that. That site also said Christina aguilera was going to release Slow down baby on the 30th of july. And that didn't happen.

I know you're preggers but i'm Still waiting for that 4th single christina :(

They are releasing quite many singles of LiCM. Happy Ending is one of my favourites :) I wish there will be again some new stuff on B-sides and not only remixes *still waiting my Big Girl singles to arrive*

Maybe after that they will give Mika some time to rest and write new songs! :wub2:

No don't read too much into that. That site also said Christina aguilera was going to release Slow down baby on the 30th of july. And that didn't happen.

I know you're preggers but i'm Still waiting for that 4th single christina :(

As I said, record companies regularly push back release dates. But for them to shelve the release altogether would be very unusual, especially since Mika is touring Europe and the UK in the weeks after.

...this song can even be turned into a duet later on with.....

Annie Lennox..... or...

Aretha Franklin... if and when he becomes THAT big, of course...

It'd sound great sung with Annie Lennox! I like that idea:biggrin2:

To me,(please don't hate me!!)Happy Ending is my least favorite song.I think the girl sings more then Mika does in it lol.

I see what you mean (why should we hate you? It's your opnion!:biggrin2: )

but I have to say that when Mika's voice jumps that whole octave and then he holds the note, it is just sublime:wub2:

I def. remember the homeless thing.

Edit: This is all I could find.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1107&highlight=homeless

I think there's another video/audio of him talking about it somewhere. That's where he said if he ever did a video of it, that it would be about the homeless. I feel like it was a Japanese interview. I know it. I remember the girl who posted it translated the questions, and the last few asked what like, Love Today, Happy Ending, and a couple other songs were about.

I def. remember the homeless thing.

Edit: This is all I could find.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1107&highlight=homeless

I think there's another video/audio of him talking about it somewhere. That's where he said if he ever did a video of it, that it would be about the homeless. I feel like it was a Japanese interview. I know it. I remember the girl who posted it translated the questions, and the last few asked what like, Love Today, Happy Ending, and a couple other songs were about.

Yeah, that was a great interview. It was interesting to hear his personal thoughts about it. I hope he makes that video he talked about.