The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went there in July the day after Somerset House and I really liked it and now I'm planning a year abroad. I hope it will all work out and the university will accept me. It would be so cool. But I really have to start arranging everything otherwise I'll be too late again :blink:

Well get on with it then :bleh: I'll come visit you there :naughty:

Having been intrigued, I read the recent posts and I think all the talk is about someone saying that M has a small dangler? Anything would look small next to him, even his monster dinkle :wink: Oh the debasement

Maybe it is just all the singing about Billy:blink:

Other than those useful comments, im outta here for fear of offending....Seriously I thought the discussion was over some child abductor or something or how to stop some third world governments stealing donations intended for sick children:blink: All this controversy over a dinkle :roftl: Where is the perspective.

I wish I was seeing the lovely M in Feb but I am getting all fat with sproglet, I cant wait for my next baby but I really really cant wait for my first full bottle of wine

Babs is right this thread is supposed to be funny. Did anyone see Torchwood last week...what was all that man on man action about :shocked:

Hello Jenga!:roftl:

Great to see you here!

Missed you :bleh:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Sharks & Jets thing between which threads?

As for the phunkygal thing and your personal info, I still have no idea, or what it has to do with this thread?

Anyone care to enlighten me?

There's no Jets/Sharks problem. I have no problem posting in both threads and find it equally funny (besides the jets thread (or was it the sharks :hypo:) has not been about jets (or sharks) anymore for quite a long time :lmao:)

I love West Side Story! :wub2:

Are we back to normal? I was about to say 'at least nobody died today' but then I read about Heath Ledger... :emot-sad:

Oooh and congrats, Jenga!

There's no Jets/Sharks problem. I have no problem posting in both threads and find it equally funny (besides the jets thread (or was it the sharks :hypo:) has not been about jets (or sharks) anymore for quite a long time :lmao:)

I love West Side Story! :wub2:

Are we back to normal? I was about to say 'at least nobody died today' but then I read about Heath Ledger...

Oooh and congrats, Jenga!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

sorry...

i love west side story too... and there are no jets/sharks rixe between any threads ! i think kata just thought about this thread because of all the identity changes she was talking about...

but it all messed up everything !

forget it... so, apple, you say ? :mf_rosetinted:

I think I am the only one who doesn't know who Heath Ledger is?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::lmao: :lmao:

if you haven't seen brokeback mountain or have never heard of this movie (2 gay cowboys running naked in the fields :naughty: with jake gyllenhaal), you can't know who he is (was)... he's done that and another teen movie called "10 things i hate about you" which is not the worst teen movie in the world, imo, i think i liked it... entertaining... and he was australian...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl::lmao: :lmao:

if you haven't seen brokeback mountain or have never heard of this movie (2 gay cowboys running naked in the fields :naughty: with jake gyllenhaal), you can't know who he is (was)... he's done that and another teen movie called "10 things i hate about you" which is not the worst teen movie in the world, imo, i think i liked it... entertaining... and he was australian...

I have heard of Brokeback Mountain, but never seen it, I'm not much into films really to be honest.

I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain either (not yet, that is) but I quite liked him in that other movie Yop mentioned and he made me watch 'Brothers Grimm' to the end although I think it is a rather crappy film.

Well, live hard, die young...:boxed:

Not YOU, Mr. M! :thumbdown:

It's sad though...

ok... once again, i'll be the grief-party breaker (:naughty: ) but people die everyday, and nobody care... i find it hard to "have tears in my eyes" or "be gutted" or whatever for someone i've never met, and with "great actor talent" i'm not aware of... while thousands of children die everyday just because

- they can't eat,

- they can't have access to HIV/malaria/whatever treatements

- they run and put their feet on a forgotten bomb while playing soccer with friends

IN FRONT OF PEOPLE EYES without nothing (way not enough) is done...

not even going that far... get out of your flat, get your eyes off of this f*cking screen, and open them up just in front of your f*cking door... walk a few meters, and then cry for a reason.

sorry Heath, R.I.P. but don't expect me to cry upon your death... sad, but.

well, of course, this is not the place to talk about this...

I caught the Sharks/Jets reference, just have no idea what it has to do with this thread.

And I don't think anyone would believe you're lacking in integrity Deb. Regardless of any differences in perspective, it's certainly not about that.

Thanks. Although I guess MuchoMacho doesn't agree...

And deb, I do believe that you do what you think is right for the forum.

Everyone doesn't have to agree all of the time and someone has to make the decisions, so I don't envy you.

But simple me got very confused last weekend.

Me too. :(

Are we back to normal?

I hope so!

Brokeback Mountain. He was quite a good actor.

HeathPhoto_Melbourne_150tag.jpg

I always thought he was, too.

Bab he was also in Mel Gibson's The Patriot and had a small part in

Monster's Ball. Very sad to

die so young, and leave behind a little daughter...

And speaking of little girls,

Haeschen I love your baby pic! Didn't see it before. :)

OK, I'm going...

dcdeb

ok... once again, i'll be the grief-party breaker (:naughty: ) but people die everyday, and nobody care... i find it hard to "have tears in my eyes" or "be gutted" or whatever for someone i've never met, and with "great actor talent" i'm not aware of... while thousands of children die everyday just because

- they can't eat,

- they can't have access to HIV/malaria/whatever treatements

- they run and put their feet on a forgotten bomb while playing soccer with friends

IN FRONT OF PEOPLE EYES without nothing (way not enough) is done...

not even going that far... get out of your flat, get your eyes off of this f*cking screen, and open them up just in front of your f*cking door... walk a few meters, and then cry for a reason.

sorry Heath, R.I.P. but don't expect me to cry upon your death... sad, but.

I think it's what you said earlier though, famous people's deaths remind us of our own mortality and that is bloody upsetting.

I think it's what you said earlier though, famous people's deaths remind us of our own mortality and that is bloody upsetting.

Actually I think what's going on here is it's reminding people of Mika's mortality. Seriously.

He's not just some guy that no one's ever met.

Actually I think what's going on here is it's reminding people of Mika's mortality. Seriously.

He's not just some guy that no one's ever met.

would be a bit sadder than for Heath, yes... but still... he's not my friend and doubt he would give a tiny f*ck if i ever came to die (what i will :naughty: )... but i'm aware of that, and not angry ! that's normal.

i just want to spend my time helping and "crying" for those who really need some help and positive thoughts and acts...