The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

Yupp different people have different sense of humour. I know the game rules for the deal thread, I even participated one day when I was in the mood for it, but I can assure you that I would never EVER be in the mood for a conversation outside that thread with a fake account! I do not like people ****ing with my mind and in my world, people who pretend to be something they are not, when it's not a game like in the deal thread, are people who **** with other people's minds! I don't like liars and I have no wish whatsoever to communicate with such!

First, I'm sorry that I pulled out this old quote, but i have been away and feel the need to answer.

Is your elevator stuck in the cuckoo lounge?

I came to this thread because 2 or 3 people, including a mod told me to try it. I wrote that thing about funny and silly because I was thinking of real comedians, like Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor and the cast of Monty Python. They worked at being funny. I don't "work at it." I write down my stupid thoughts on stuff that strike me as being silly/funny or odd. Sometimes when I think I'm being serious, people think I'm joking, hence the fool part of my post. I guess the post itself is exhibit A. The "I don't know if you're funny..." was exactly that. I have no idea if you're funny because I'm missing some inside joke part but i did enjoy the oddness of it. Sometimes it makes no sense to me, but I'm attracted by that. The post was also an explanation to those that suggested I come here as to why I wasn't going to do it.

As for the real deal thread. I had no idea there was a Sharks/Jets thing going on between the two threads. I don't care. That's between you and them. You reacted like a Vietnam Vet reacting to an imaginary "Charlie." Just FYI I have never been a member of THIS forum before. EVER. I have only one ID and it's more than I can handle.

The not telling you my personal info. that's my perogative. Maybe I don't trust YOU, and I mean you in the general sense. If I was really up to no good, I wouldn't have come here like I did. I would have pretended to be a sweet, open person. I would have "opened" up and told you all kinds of "personal things" about me. Once I had your trust, I would have screwed you.

Here's the kicker, you're writing about hating pretending, being honest, real, respect...It's all bull. I know for a FACT that my personal info. was obtained by duplicitious actions and possible encouragement of those in charge of this forum, and disseminated to other members.

I didn't say anything because I figured I had scared those in charge with the phunkygal thing and it didn't bother me if they were checking up on me. However, once i discovered the info. had been given to other members, i became a little concerned. I didn't know who they were giving it to and it was given without my permission. Respect, indeed.

I think I have made it painfully clear to those with functioning brains what I am and am not. I feel no need to spell it out for those that are slow on the uptake and fast on the offended draw. The God's inside joke thing should be obvious to those that got my personal info. It was inside joke about me and nothing to do with Mika.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Having been intrigued, I read the recent posts and I think all the talk is about someone saying that M has a small dangler? Anything would look small next to him, even his monster dinkle :wink: Oh the debasement :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Maybe it is just all the singing about Billy:blink:

Other than those useful comments, im outta here for fear of offending....Seriously I thought the discussion was over some child abductor or something or how to stop some third world governments stealing donations intended for sick children:blink: All this controversy over a dinkle :roftl: Where is the perspective.

I wish I was seeing the lovely M in Feb but I am getting all fat with sproglet, I cant wait for my next baby but I really really cant wait for my first full bottle of wine :bleh:

Babs is right this thread is supposed to be funny. Did anyone see Torchwood last week...what was all that man on man action about :shocked:

Other than those useful comments, im outta here for fear of offending....Seriously I thought the discussion was over some child abductor or something or how to stop some third world governments stealing donations intended for sick children:blink: All this controversy over a dinkle :roftl: Where is the perspective.

I feel like I can't speak my mind at all anymore and have to second guess everything I post. I'm not angry about it. That's just the way it is apparently. But it's pretty disheartening and I don't see me saying much outside the gig and news threads from now on.

I don't want to have anything to do with joking around outside the appleman thread or talking about MFC. I'm not interested in endless dramas about things that aren't very important IMO. Since they're not important there's no point in getting involved.

I wish I was seeing the lovely M in Feb but I am getting all fat with sproglet, I cant wait for my next baby but I really really cant wait for my first full bottle of wine :bleh:

I didn't know you were expecting. Congratulations!! When are you due?

As for the real deal thread. I had no idea there was a Sharks/Jets thing going on between the two threads. I don't care. That's between you and them. You reacted like a Vietnam Vet reacting to an imaginary "Charlie." Just FYI I have never been a member of THIS forum before. EVER. I have only one ID and it's more than I can handle.

Here's the kicker, you're writing about hating pretending, being honest, real, respect...It's all bull. I know for a FACT that my personal info. was obtained by duplicitious actions and possible encouragement of those in charge of this forum, and disseminated to other members.

I didn't say anything because I figured I had scared those in charge with the phunkygal thing and it didn't bother me if they were checking up on me. However, once i discovered the info. had been given to other members, i became a little concerned. I didn't know who they were giving it to and it was given without my permission. Respect, indeed.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Sharks & Jets thing between which threads?

As for the phunkygal thing and your personal info, I still have no idea, or what it has to do with this thread?

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Having been intrigued, I read the recent posts and I think all the talk is about someone saying that M has a small dangler? Anything would look small next to him, even his monster dinkle :wink: Oh the debasement :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Maybe it is just all the singing about Billy:blink:

Babs is right this thread is supposed to be funny. Did anyone see Torchwood last week...what was all that man on man action about :shocked:

I know Jen, it's just rubbish isn't it?

I didn't know you were pregnant though! Congrats to you and your other half!

First, I'm sorry that I pulled out this old quote, but i have been away and feel the need to answer.

Is your elevator stuck in the cuckoo lounge?

I came to this thread because 2 or 3 people, including a mod told me to try it. I wrote that thing about funny and silly because I was thinking of real comedians, like Lenny Bruce, Richard Pryor and the cast of Monty Python. They worked at being funny. I don't "work at it." I write down my stupid thoughts on stuff that strike me as being silly/funny or odd. Sometimes when I think I'm being serious, people think I'm joking, hence the fool part of my post. I guess the post itself is exhibit A. The "I don't know if you're funny..." was exactly that. I have no idea if you're funny because I'm missing some inside joke part but i did enjoy the oddness of it. Sometimes it makes no sense to me, but I'm attracted by that. The post was also an explanation to those that suggested I come here as to why I wasn't going to do it.

The not telling you my personal info. that's my perogative. Maybe I don't trust YOU, and I mean you in the general sense. If I was really up to no good, I wouldn't have come here like I did. I would have pretended to be a sweet, open person. I would have "opened" up and told you all kinds of "personal things" about me. Once I had your trust, I would have screwed you.

I think I have made it painfully clear to those with functioning brains what I am and am not. I feel no need to spell it out for those that are slow on the uptake and fast on the offended draw. The God's inside joke thing should be obvious to those that got my personal info. It was inside joke about me and nothing to do with Mika.

well, ok, sorry for the glacial "welcoming"... even if i wasn't part of the welcoming act.

kata is a bit upset at what happened with deek (i admit it's been a while, but some people have hard time with certain sort of things and others with other things, that's for a fact). i hope she'll get over it soon...

it's terrible about your private info, and i hope it's not something currently done in here, and if it's not, sorry it was done with you. if it's curent, on the other hand, it shouldn't be.

listen, it's a bit hard after all that fuss, but post whatever you want to post in here, but like you would (maybe) be careful not to offend the people you're talking to in general, you could try and do that here too... just a suggestion though, if you're pleased getting on kata's nerves, be my guest :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Having been intrigued, I read the recent posts and I think all the talk is about someone saying that M has a small dangler? Anything would look small next to him, even his monster dinkle Oh the debasement

Maybe it is just all the singing about Billy

Other than those useful comments, im outta here for fear of offending....Seriously I thought the discussion was over some child abductor or something or how to stop some third world governments stealing donations intended for sick children All this controversy over a dinkle Where is the perspective.

Babs is right this thread is supposed to be funny. Did anyone see Torchwood last week...what was all that man on man action about

quote of the day !! :yay: congrats jen !!! :punk:

and please, let the fun come back in here...

It looks as if I've missed quite a few pages. Did anything interesting happen? Something really important? Could someone summarise the essentials for me? I'm too lazy to read everything :naughty:

Mucho Macho posted something quite surprising as a first post here

Kata didn't like the post

We dig up the whole Deek story and Kata's paranoia :naughty:

Then kata calmed down

Then we talked about something not fun that made Bab wishing the fun was back in here

And this is all i know...

Mucho Macho posted something quite surprising as a first post here

Kata didn't like the post

We dig up the whole Deek story and Kata's paranoia :naughty:

Then kata calmed down

Then we talked about something not fun that made Bab wishing the fun was back in here

And this is all i know...

Ok thank you. I think I left when Kata left to calm down. Who is Deek? So nothing really important during the last few pages? I think then I will just not read them :naughty:

I dunno H, I have been reading it and I still don't understand.....

I guess I won't understand it either. So to spare me the confusion I might just go to bed.

yep..also the lurkers want a little bit of clarity please!

Oh, that doesn't happen often, does it :naughty: ?

Anyone care to enlighten me?

I have to say that *I* have very

little idea what MuchoMacho is talking about. There was an incident

with him freaking a young girl out with some of his rather suggestive

comments in another thread, but I thought that matter was resolved.

:blink:

The only "personal info" I and the other mods have about him is whatever

he shared when he registered with the site. AFAIK, that info could all

be made up. Why he thinks any of us shared any of his info with anyone

here is beyond me. Even if I HAD access to info about him, I

wouldn't share it with anyone. You can think what you like about me,

but believe me I have more integrity than that.

As for the Sharks/Jets thing, I assume he's referring to the sniping that

was going on about the "Here's the Deal" type threads. (Sharks/Jets

were the rival gangs in the musical West Side Story, for those who

didn't know the reference.)

Finally, I would like to say that the chilling effect of this past

weekend's "episode" has worked on me as well,

as I'm afraid to say much of anything to certain people now, too.

It's a shame. :(

dcdeb

As for the Sharks/Jets thing, I assume he's referring to the sniping that was going on about the "Here's the Deal" type threads. (Sharks/Jets were the rival gangs in the musical West Side Story, for those who didn't know the reference.)

I caught the Sharks/Jets reference, just have no idea what it has to do with this thread.

And I don't think anyone would believe you're lacking in integrity Deb. Regardless of any differences in perspective, it's certainly not about that.

might come back with a reply when I've found a dictionary....but then again why bother...

gonna see Palladium in Brighton on friday :yay:

Lucky girl! I was just looking at my Palladium pics from London. You are the star in most of them :naughty:

might come back with a reply when I've found a dictionary....but then again why bother...

:yay:

Blue already told me. Have a lot of fun :naughty:

I might spend a few months in Brighton from this autumn on when everything works out fine :shocked:

Lucky girl! I was just looking at my Palladium pics from London. You are the star in most of them :naughty:

scary **** :roftl: Kinda glad no pics were taken after we left the bar...I hope :blink::roftl:

:yay:

Blue already told me. Have a lot of fun :naughty:

I might spend a few months in Brighton from this autumn on when everything works out fine :shocked:

Wow how exciting :woot_jump: Brighton is one of my favourite places in the world :wub2:

as said to kata before,anyone needs a maid or a porter for your brighton holiday...? :naughty: *flashes eyelashes* :bleh: would love to be visiting there again.

Wow how exciting :woot_jump: Brighton is one of my favourite places in the world :wub2:

I went there in July the day after Somerset House and I really liked it and now I'm planning a year abroad. I hope it will all work out and the university will accept me. It would be so cool. But I really have to start arranging everything otherwise I'll be too late again :blink:

I have already heard that some strange things happened here during the last days. I don't know if I got that right. Hm, I guess even if things happen under my nose I would not recognise them :naughty: . I'm so naive and slow.

You're not missing much, H!

And deb, I do believe that you do what you think is right for the forum.

Everyone doesn't have to agree all of the time and someone has to make the decisions, so I don't envy you.

But simple me got very confused last weekend.

You're not missing much, H!

And deb, I do believe that you do what you think is right for the forum.

Everyone doesn't have to agree all of the time and someone has to make the decisions, so I don't envy you.

But simple me got very confused last weekend.

But what DID happen last weekend? I'm curious :blush-anim-cl: