Mika Said Thankyou For The Gifts!!!

CazGirl

OMFG I HAVENYT READ IT BECAUSE I AM SHAKING!!!!!!!

I want to say thank you for the totally incredible gift that so many of you made for me and to those who put it all together. I was completely surprised to find your massive box in my dressing room at V this weekend. The amount of work put in and the standard of all you drawings, cuttings and designs amazed me. I am really touched by what all of you at MFC have done and want you to know that in no way is it unnoticed or unappreciated. Thank you so much again. Definitely the best birthday gift I've ever received. Am writing up a newsletter to let you all know what's been going on and some of our plans for the next few weeks. So keep posted.

Thank you again and all my love

Mika

:woot_jump:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OMG OMG!

The man speaks directly to us!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!

I'm so happy for all of you that did the bday project,this is such a sweet message, and it's really cool to read his reaction now!!

I am so sorry that I never made it in time, oh well, next time!!

Good job everyone, it is really incredible to see the standard of it all like he says, amazing!

I'd like to know if you pushed the button "Delete from friends"! :lol3:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

OMG OMG!

The man speaks directly to us!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I KNOW!!!!

doesnt it make you feel all SPECIAL?!!?!?!?!?!?!

:biggrin2: ...erm ... I just tried to post a thank you comment to his blog on his myspace .... but it didn't show :blink: .... anyone else have this prob . ????:blink:

There was some statement about working on smth new there ??? Oh well ... will try again tomorrow.....

OMGS! I want to write something so bad but i can't because they won't let us access myspace or facebook @ school, argh!!! Homework and another presentation to go before i go home, AHHHHHH!!!! This is killing me!!!

yes that is me! why?

YAY MY FIRST FRONT PAGE POST!!!!!

Omg I am STILL IN SHOCK!!! I JUST TOLD MY MUM AND READ OUT HIS MESSAGE ROFL i cannot get over this...such a beautiful gesture ..

and he's going to tell us what's been going on lately and whats coming up in a few weeks time?

wonder what, exactly? the cancellations?

I hope you don't mind me saying but you look like this actress, I really don't know her name but she was in that movie "She's all that" with freddie prince jr. I'm not sure if you know who I am talking about.

I know how you feel about MIKA's message. It just make me love and appreciated him more. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

I hope you don't mind me saying but you look like this actress, I really don't know her name but she was in that movie "She's all that" with freddie prince jr. I'm not sure if you know who I am talking about.

I know how you feel about MIKA's message. It just make me love and appreciated him more. :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

i know who you mean!!! lmao!!! but i look nothing like her xDDD must just be that photo!!!

and cynthia, I HOPE SO!!!! :woot_jump:

im just like OMG OMG OMG

it was a huge success!!!

Thankyou Jennie for being the first one to text me and inform me of the message im gonna have this stupid grin on my face all afternoon now.

I especially like the way he described IT to be a huge box in his dressing room ...cant believe i was actually carrying around that huge box at v festival!!!

OMG OMG OMG

MFC ROCK :punk: :punk:

NOOooo MIKA ROCKS!!!

WE ALL ROCK

Bexxy's our resident angel! With out all your hard work and Rak1's support he's would'nt be writing this message to us this weekend. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Bexy and Rak1 are ROCK STARS!!!! I think we need another virtual party; what do you say FD?

I KNOW! Its like a present in its self.

And my birthday's coming up on the 1rst, so i'll just take it as a early birthday present. :biggrin2:

lol!

when i saw the bulletin title i was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG it was like the myspace competition over again...shaking...nearly in tears....hyperventilating majorly....i posted the bulletin on here before i even read the damn thing!!!!!!!!!

lol!

when i saw the bulletin title i was like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG it was like the myspace competition over again...shaking...nearly in tears....hyperventilating majorly....i posted the bulletin on here before i even read the damn thing!!!!!!!!!

wow!lol!im not sure if i was that excited....:blink: haha!i almost peed my pants though!does that count??

xD it seems like everyone except for me did something for mika's birthday :naughty: im such a bad fan.......you guys are much better fans than me :mf_rosetinted:

me too, i did nothing :death1:

and i need sign up myspace too :naughty:

i never register that kind of thing as there will be many spam...:mf_rosetinted:

but i want to receive his email !! :roftl: