MIKA vs MIKA : In the Sun Newspaper

CazGirl

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps if Mika offered to do a duet with her to further her career, they could call it quits.

Can we see Mika branching out into reggae? :naughty: I'd like to hear that actually. It'd be better than Lily Allen anyway.

LMAO! That would make my year hearing Mika do raggae :lmao::roftl:

Well, they're both called "MIKA" right? In capitals?

All our Mika needs to do is to write it as "Mika" :naughty:

im jokin, btw...

LMAO! That would make my year hearing Mika do raggae :lmao::roftl:

Well, they're both called "MIKA" right? In capitals?

All our Mika needs to do is to write it as "Mika" :naughty:

im jokin, btw...

:blink: you may joke but I want to know why it is sometimes written MIKA. Personally it winds me up when I see it written like that. Why?:blink:

It makes it look as if it is supposes to be some kind of acronym.

Mika Is Kool Aright, or something equally crappy.

*maybe apart from Hakkien, as he's a rally driver*

Ummm... I thought Mika Hakkinen was a Formula One driver, not a rally driver... *hides*

Even though it's pathetic the way this other Mika is carrying on,she is obviously is trying to restart her career... if people ignore her then she will disappear an won't bother Mika again...

Though I'd like to know how she'd try and sue someone like Mika when she has made so little money out of her career...

:blink: you may joke but I want to know why it is sometimes written MIKA. Personally it winds me up when I see it written like that. Why?:blink:

It makes it look as if it is supposes to be some kind of acronym.

Mika Is Kool Aright, or something equally crappy.

I think to me, it kinda links with the music. Big, bold, bright and in your face in the best way possible :thumb_yello:

Ummm... I thought Mika Hakkinen was a Formula One driver, not a rally driver... *hides*

Even though it's pathetic the way this other Mika is carrying on,she is obviously is trying to restart her career... if people ignore her then she will disappear an won't bother Mika again...

Though I'd like to know how she'd try and sue someone like Mika when she has made so little money out of her career...

well he drives OKAY lol :lmao:

sometimes you have to spend money to make money, and if she gets what she wants she'll be raking it in.

Its more likely that if she talks enough there will be a settlement before these things go to court.

Personally... I think I'd rather if Mika did change his name rather than give her money. After all, that and free publicity is what she is after (and, really is what we are giving her, even if it is negative publicity, by constantly posting on here, are we not?)

When I contacted her she said she has struggled for the name. BUT THAT DIDN'T PAY OFF! Otherwise, we would've known her right? *Gets a song in her head* It's all about the money, it's all about the dumdumdedumdum:naughty:

Lol I had the same song in my head :naughty:

a debut album in 1989 and she still isnt known.

GET A LIFE LOVE!

:sorry:

I have to live in Belgium, and I never heard of her before this.

I hate her, but it seems she has some good lawyers who represent her. They could the law on their side. There have been some author-rights things here the last years, which involved Madonna and lately Michael Jackson. The result of the first one is that no radio station in Belgium can play Frozen anymore, the second is too fresh, but they are talking about a lot of money.

I hope this will not happen to 'our' Mika!

I now even get Google alert for the Belgian Mika. She's only doing this because of the money and the attention she gets in the press. The best thing we can do is completely ignore her.

:shocked:

I love how you say "I have to live in Belgium" :naughty: Surely it's a nice place? (Okay I'm sure you didn't mean it in that way lol)

But it says a lot that you've never heard of this person...

:shocked:

I love how you say "I have to live in Belgium" :naughty: Surely it's a nice place? (Okay I'm sure you didn't mean it in that way lol)

But it says a lot that you've never heard of this person...

Well, yes, it's nice to live here. :roftl:

But I'm really a bit ashamed about that woman.

I hate her, but it seems she has some good lawyers who represent her. They could the law on their side. There have been some author-rights things here the last years, which involved Madonna and lately Michael Jackson. The result of the first one is that no radio station in Belgium can play Frozen anymore, the second is too fresh, but they are talking about a lot of money.

I hope this will not happen to 'our' Mika!

I now even get Google alert for the Belgian Mika. She's only doing this because of the money and the attention she gets in the press. The best thing we can do is completely ignore her.

Wait a second.. You Live i Belgium.. And you´ve never heard of her?? :shocked: .................... :roftl: :roftl:

Good God, That woman needs a life!! X'''''DD