Wallet or Purse?

guapo!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It most resembles this one IMO so it's a purse.

playboy_pink_purse.jpg

He can delude himself about manly lines but lime green is not a manly colour. A proper men's wallet should be brown or black and not have a zipper. I don't think they were judging whether it was a wallet or purse based on whether it could carry coins because all he had to do was open it to show the pockets.

Even Mika knows people are going to think it's a purse which is why he was so desperate for someone to tell him it is a wallet. :naughty:

its such a purse lol xD (BRITISH PURSE) most wallets ive seen, if not all, contain popper buttons and open sideways. the only reason why it resembles a wallet (BRITISH WALLET) is because its slim lol :roftl:

poor Mika.

Haven't you watched your DVD yet? If not, why are you here??

2010591699_b4d8174c15_o.jpg

got this morn, paid it a fortune. then cleaned bloody house, fed family and now I sit at pc. nope, not watched dvd yet. :mf_rosetinted:

*blows nose and leaves thread :tears:* :mf_rosetinted:

You're such a bully Christine! :mf_rosetinted:

NOW I watched DVD (well, some of it) :mf_rosetinted:, NOW I have the right to be here :mf_rosetinted:, NOW I can say..

it's defo a purse. :mf_rosetinted:

tut tut tut mika, trying to use your I am-the-boss attitude to blackmail cherisse and mikey.. :sneaky2: gosh, their expression is priceless! :naughty:

bright green purse. so? what with that..? :mf_rosetinted:

Purse

Sorry Mika baby but it is ....please don't take my concert ticket away from me....

although in your defence it kinda suits you, it is a slightly ambiguous lime green purse which only a real man can make look good!!! and boy do you make it look good.

I say woman's wallet.:naughty:

I say a wallet! A feminine one but still a wallet:naughty:

I say that too !

I loved when Mikey ran behind him and mouthed "purse"... and Mika totally didn't notice :roftl::naughty: Amazing.

:roftl: ... I didn't notice before ! gotta love the Choi !

I say wallet....

But that might just be because all the purses I own are quite big bags.....I have to carry my life with me somehow:roftl:

I do carry my life with me too lol

Wallet.:mf_rosetinted:

If it was a purse/murse, then he would be able to at least put his keys and phone in it.

A wallet carries money and credit cards. That's a wallet.

I agree !!!

No, you're getting the British terminology that Mika was using mixed up with Canadian English. They call purses bags and women's wallets are purses.

ok well that changes everything then ! then it's a manly purse I say ! lol