Oh no no no no ive been there :mf_rosetinted: not good lol i fell for him, he fell for my mate...Ben :naughty: worst feeling ever lol

Aaw, *hugs* hony!

My bisexual friend (named Mica :D) goes for all my mates... Girls get a night, boys get the day and I'm seen as just the little virgin girl who's only good for a friend :(

No, bisexual men, as great as they may be, will play with your head. Trust me :)

yes I have Juliette's autographe but its in French lol:mf_rosetinted:

I hadn't seen that and after I'd logged off MFC I went to the mall and had some money with me and what was the first thing I saw?

The very last Chocolate DVD!

I had just enough and bought it.

Mother wasn't happy but hey :) and I've seen half of it, very sweet au, I love the part where you were on the boat at *Luc's* grandmother's bday party and dancing with her...

SO CUTE!

But my how you've grown ;)

EDIT: Love the new av. BTW :)

I wanna change mine but I can't find any good Big Girl pics.

Aurelien, I'm going to rent Chocolat on the weekend. What character did you play? :original:

I disagree. They're not all promiscuous/players, my ex and I were together for a year. I also find that they're easier to relate to than straight men because they understand what it's like to be attracted to both sexes.

Well yeah.

I suppose it's like my mother saying. "I hate two things... Racist people... And Asians."

A little steryotypical I know but it's very much the same thing as saying "I love gay guys"

I disagree. They're not all promiscuous/players, my ex and I were together for a year. I also find that they're easier to relate to than straight men because they understand what it's like to be attracted to both sexes.

can't sleep

had the case of "I CAN"T FIND THE KEYS FOR THE MORNING!)

but found them!

I dated a bisexual guy too ..actually most guys I have dated were bi come to think.One guy was too scared to tell me and I too scared to tell him. Another guy was just plain weird. Another one admitted it to me and was like "OMG!"

not in a bad way, but "where did that come from?" My first bf in Vic was as well, Four of them in one city...hmmmm means something. However I have not dated a bisexual woman,,,they are hard to find in this city...either all straight or lesbian but not in between. Meh..my luck truly sucks. I've dated a lesbian a few times ...but she didn't like that I was bi..."like make up your mind , girl". pphthhhhlllllllmphhhjjthhhhh! blehhhh.

Aaw, *hugs* hony!

My bisexual friend (named Mica :D) goes for all my mates... Girls get a night, boys get the day and I'm seen as just the little virgin girl who's only good for a friend :(

No, bisexual men, as great as they may be, will play with your head. Trust me :)

obviously not all bisexual men are the same but he certainly messed my head up for a while lol

The same thing happened to me: after I left my ex he went for my closest male friend. :lmfao: To be honest it's more tragic than funny but I can't help but see the humorous side of life's darker moments.

:naughty: well i suppose it took a while to get over but now i do find it kind of amusing .....i feel kinda sick laughing at my own misfortune though :naughty:

can't sleep

had the case of "I CAN"T FIND THE KEYS FOR THE MORNING!)

but found them!

I dated a bisexual guy too ..actually most guys I have dated were bi come to think.One guy was too scared to tell me and I too scared to tell him. Another guy was just plain weird. Another one admitted it to me and was like "OMG!"

not in a bad way, but "where did that come from?" My first bf in Vic was as well, Four of them in one city...hmmmm means something. However I have not dated a bisexual woman,,,they are hard to find in this city...either all straight or lesbian but not in between. Meh..my luck truly sucks. I've dated a lesbian a few times ...but she didn't like that I was bi..."like make up your mind , girl". pphthhhhlllllllmphhhjjthhhhh! blehhhh.

Aaw, it's typical to have that. Women for some reaso are less open about their feelings and yes, they are DEFF hard to find :)

Glad you did find your keys tho :P

Aurelien, I'm going to rent Chocolat on the weekend. What character did you play? :original:

I play Luc Clairmont. Judi Dench's Grandson, and the son of Carrie Ann Moss. When we shot the movie I was only 12 and did not that she was Trinity from Matrix! I still have her address in Berverly Hills haha:punk:

I hadn't seen that and after I'd logged off MFC I went to the mall and had some money with me and what was the first thing I saw?

The very last Chocolate DVD!

I had just enough and bought it.

Mother wasn't happy but hey :) and I've seen half of it, very sweet au, I love the part where you were on the boat at *Luc's* grandmother's bday party and dancing with her...

SO CUTE!

But my how you've grown ;)

EDIT: Love the new av. BTW :)

I wanna change mine but I can't find any good Big Girl pics.

Yeah I have grown quite a bit! I was a baby on that! I feel so nostalgic when watching it sometimes, it just reminds me of the 3 months which were just amazing. For 3 months you live in another world, a world with fancy hotels, limousines, stars, movie premiers etc.. It gets to your head quite fast, even when you're 12!!

Thanks for the avatar comment lol It's a stupid pic Lucas took of me haha:mf_rosetinted: :thumb_yello:

I play Luc Clairmont. Judi Dench's Grandson, and the son of Carrie Ann Moss. When we shot the movie I was only 12 and did not that she was Trinity from Matrix! I still have her address in Berverly Hills haha:punk:

Yeah I have grown quite a bit! I was a baby on that! I feel so nostalgic when watching it sometimes, it just reminds me of the 3 months which were just amazing. For 3 months you live in another world, a world with fancy hotels, limousines, stars, movie premiers etc.. It gets to your head quite fast, even when you're 12!!

Thanks for the avatar comment lol It's a stupid pic Lucas took of me haha:mf_rosetinted: :thumb_yello:

I am sorry to butt in on such a meaningful thread which I don't really fit into but I just have to say this;

OMG! i love that movie, I studied it as a paired text this year with The Outsider (by Albert Camus) and I loved every moment of it. When Armande dies and Luc goes to his mother I got sooo :tears:. That is also where I got my name for here from (armande).

I am sorry to butt in on such a meaningful thread which I don't really fit into but I just have to say this;

OMG! i love that movie, I studied it as a paired text this year with The Outsider (by Albert Camus) and I loved every moment of it. When Armande dies and Luc goes to his mother I got sooo :tears:. That is also where I got my name for here from (armande).

oh but that's wonderfull! Glad you enjoyed it! Judi Dench is such a legend, and such a king person, simply stunning. We had the best of times on the set, she's sooo funny!!!!:punk:

oh but that's wonderfull! Glad you enjoyed it! Judi Dench is such a legend, and such a king person, simply stunning. We had the best of times on the set, she's sooo funny!!!!:punk:

Yeah, I really understood her character. It must of been brilliant to work with someone like her too! But of course I loved Luc too! :thumb_yello:

I'll have to watch Chocolat again then, now that I know that I and a player from that movie are both proud members of the MFC!!! :roftl:

By the way, a couple of weeks ago I was introduced to a girl who used to babysit former Rolling Stone Bill Wyman's kids... so now for the 6 degrees game I have a double link to the Rolling Stones! (babysitter --> Bill Wyman, Aurelien --> Johnny Depp --> Keith Richards) :cool: My life has already improved! lol

lol just how cliché is our taste pour musique mon ami?

Very cliché! I get quite freaked out when I realize how eclectic my tastes in music are.

I'm a huge Jazz & Classical Fan (the two music which I study) but then I'm also a huge Presley fan, as well as MIKA (daaa!) Britney, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and then all the French variety singers..:punk: lol

afternoon Avoca dear!

how are you doing?

Hi Rebeka!

I'm fine, sweetey. just extremely busy. and it's not even latests days before london.. *wipes forehead* :naughty:

avoca! my love! when will we go shopping together??? :punk:

awww... I KNOW I said before london but I'm so head over heels in all RL activities.. :boxed: ****. I really wanted to go to ikea with ya before xmas.. maybe we can arrange when i come home from the uk..' so I can also tell ya in person about mr M in his hometown. :biggrin2:

How weird, as I was reading that post my iTunes started playing the part in the Alcatraz Milano interview where Mika talks about the inspiration for Stuck in the Middle. :bleh:

:shocked: what interview in milano...??????^?!!! sitm??? where?? why am I always in the wrong place? I was there for god's sake! :boxed:

Very cliché! I get quite freaked out when I realize how eclectic my tastes in music are.

I'm a huge Jazz & Classical Fan (the two music which I study) but then I'm also a huge Presley fan, as well as MIKA (daaa!) Britney, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and then all the French variety singers..:punk: lol

I was kiddin'! :P I'm into classical music as well (being italian, how couldn't I?), don't know much about jazz tho'... and yeah, when I think about it I tend to be quite eclectic myself, but I guess I'm more into classical rock/blues than contemporary electronic stuff. I'm a VH1 junkie at 22! lol :naughty:

It's from her album "My Name is Barbra, Two..." along with other songs like "The Shadow Of Your Smile (Love Theme From 'The Sand Piper')", "He Touched Me", "I Got Plenty of Nothin" and "Second Hand Rose". :thumb_yello:

He TOOOOOOOOOUCHED MEEEE and SUUUUUUUDDENLY, NOTHING NOTHING IS... THE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!

I see you recognise it then. :naughty:

I prefer "All That I Want", it's beautiful, especially the lines where she sings about everything being spoiled "Funny how black mascara streaks when the tears begin. Nailpolish, rouge and powder can't paint the sparkle in." "I Got Plenty of Nothin" and "Second Hand Rose" are hilarious. :original:

I'll check it out then! ;) Thanks for the tip!

It was part of the radio broadcast of the concert. He just says the usual along the lines of it's about finding yourself and growing up, how when you're in school people such as teachers and parents people boss you around tell you what to do but when you leave school at 18/19 it's your turn to tell people what to do and repositionin adults who were preciously authority figure into new roles.

I honestly missed that bit... :shocked: much of it I knew but some of it is new... any link to the thing by any chance..?

avoca! :hug:

hi, luv! :wub2: