Johnny Depp is a sweetheart, really nice and kind. I'll scan you his autographe if you want lol.

That would be great. He`s the only living male actor that I really like. How do you want to send it to me? You have my email adress?

They write some interesting things about him in Wikipedia, some of them I knew and some of them are new for me and kind of shocking, especially the "self-harm" matter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Depp

That would be great. He`s the only living male actor that I really like. How do you want to send it to me? You have my email adress?

They write some interesting things about him in Wikipedia, some of them I knew and some of them are new for me and kind of shocking, especially the "self-harm" matter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Depp

n504206273_292131_8883.jpg

there you go! :)

who will believe me... :fisch:

hello, gay thread, people. how's it going?

really offline lately. RL getting inthe way! I pop in the net so little, when i do, I actually loose the gay thread position. :blush-anim-cl:

awww.. aurelien, we have a celeb on thread then! :biggrin2:

I read velvet goldmine? michael stipe producing. aka god. :mf_rosetinted:

really offline lately. RL getting inthe way! I pop in the net so little, when i do, I actually loose the gay thread position. :blush-anim-cl:

..who wants to have me, just to love me.. (-:

afternoon Avoca dear!

how are you doing?

Hi Rebeka!

lol it's been making me laugh for days now... when the drummer (who by the way I find really cute) irons his hair... priceless!!! :naughty:

Aw it is quite funny! I have a soft spot for (punk/emo) boys being silly/dressing up as girls/making fun of girly things.

Think Blink 182 - All the small things. That sorta thing. :blush-anim-cl:

Aw it is quite funny! I have a soft spot for (punk/emo) boys being silly/dressing up as girls/making fun of girly things.

Think Blink 182 - All the small things. That sorta thing. :blush-anim-cl:

I used to hate with a passion blink182 or greenday or any other punk act... u see, at the time when all the small things was chart stuff, I used to bring to the parties with my classmates my cd collection, which included Madonna, Cher, Céline Dion... lol but no one liked my music and kept on playing blink182 and greenday and stuff... :mf_plasmawhore:

I used to hate with a passion blink182 or greenday or any other punk act... u see, at the time when all the small things was chart stuff, I used to bring to the parties with my classmates my cd collection, which included Madonna, Cher, Céline Dion... lol but no one liked my music and kept on playing blink182 and greenday and stuff... :mf_plasmawhore:

Judging from your username, I guess we're the same age.. so I can relate to your situation!

I loved Blink 182 though.. They've always been superwrong. :biggrin2:

None of my classmates thought they were cool. They loved Westlife and The Backstreet Boys lol.

Madonna and Cher rock! Not too sure about Céline Dion though.. :bleh:

awr:mf_lustslow: i was just re-watching Velvet Goldmine..

sorry,i havent a clue what that is :blink::naughty:

It may partly be because some of them are more in touch with their feminine side than some straight men so they may be easier to relate to but it may also partly be because there seems to be a disproportionately large number of very good-looking gay men. :naughty:

:

I think its the latter :naughty: although its definately easier to relate to a guy who's more in touch with his feminine side....in most situations.

Im really sick of fancying the pants off guys and them turning out to be gay though! Last week i was in Angels in London getting my costume for the gigs(ahhhhh excitement!) and there was some really HOT guy working there,he was well spoken, funny, had nice eyes...nice arse.. the lot! But what do you know, he's gay :naughty: soooo not fair lol

cool thread! :thumb_yello:

im straight but have a good few gay friends, i always seem to get along really well with the gay people that i meet! they are all either really funny or sweet but i love them all! me and some of my friends even joined the society for gay,lesbian,bi and transgendered at college! they made it clear it was open to straight people too and there are a few others there, but we have so much fun there and love everyone! :biggrin2:

cool thread! :thumb_yello:

im straight but have a good few gay friends, i always seem to get along really well with the gay people that i meet! they are all either really funny or sweet but i love them all! me and some of my friends even joined the society for gay,lesbian,bi and transgendered at college! they made it clear it was open to straight people too and there are a few others there, but we have so much fun there and love everyone! :biggrin2:

well I am half gay if that means anything!

:) I can like hard and soft centres......hehe