I'm so ill it's horrible, I've been in bed all day with a massive fever and not being able to anything... AHHHHHHHHHH I hate this, being unproductive is the worst thing ever:thumbdown:

Hope you feel better soon, love!

I'm so ill it's horrible, I've been in bed all day with a massive fever and not being able to anything... AHHHHHHHHHH I hate this, being unproductive is the worst thing ever:thumbdown:

Brrrrrrrrr unpleasant! Hope you will recover soon. BTW I like your new avatar, though I liked your previous one too. (-:

Does L. take care of you? (-: It makes me curious what kind of a man he is, I wonder what your taste in men is? Last one you wrote was a copy of Mika, so now I know the answer to my question! (-: Well, if I was straight I would probably have the same taste (-:

Brrrrrrrrr unpleasant! Hope you will recover soon. BTW I like your new avatar, though I liked your previous one too. (-:

Does L. take care of you? (-: It makes me curious what kind of a man he is, I wonder what your taste in men is? Last one you wrote was a copy of Mika, so now I know the answer to my question! (-: Well, if I was straight I would probably have the same taste (-:

Thanks, I'm already to start a bit better but still feel kind of drowsy. Lucas was studuying all day but he's comming over tonight. I don't want to give him the flu though so we'reno getting to close to each other for the moment!

My taste in men is simple really. Of course the phisique is important (anyone who says the contrary is a liar!!) but the most important is who they are. I love intelligence. I love someone I can talk with for hours, I don't think that lovers should have that much is common because learning from one another is the best (teaching him to like Mika is hard though!). My ex was very much like Mika weirdly (same mimics, way of talking, quite bizare really!) but Lucas is quite different. I love him to bits.:mf_lustslow:

Thanks, I'm already to start a bit better but still feel kind of drowsy. Lucas was studuying all day but he's comming over tonight. I don't want to give him the flu though so we'reno getting to close to each other for the moment!

My taste in men is simple really. Of course the phisique is important (anyone who says the contrary is a liar!!) but the most important is who they are. I love intelligence. I love someone I can talk with for hours, I don't think that lovers should have that much is common because learning from one another is the best (teaching him to like Mika is hard though!). My ex was very much like Mika weirdly (same mimics, way of talking, quite bizare really!) but Lucas is quite different. I love him to bits.:mf_lustslow:

It seems to me that you are melting! From love, or is it the fever?

So.. Lucas is quite different, well.. you mean more male, more adult..? I know I`m unbearably curious.. I have an idea: you will bring him with you on the 1st of December.. or at least show me his picture, ok? He`s not going with you to the concerts, right?

I send you loads of healing energy.. do you feel it? (-: Beware, I`m a witch. This is funny: I almost wrote "bitch" instead of "witch" ((((-: That`s the subconsciousness.. What would Mr Freud say? BTW he was born in Czechoslovakia, like me (-:

Love,

Yo,

I'm trying to convince him of comming with us on the 1st but for the moment he definitely doesn't want to. As for the concerts, he'll never come. He doesn't want to me try and meet Mika after the gig. He told me "I don't want to have to see you come home crying and feeling depressed because you met him!!". He's such a drama queen lol

Yo,

I'm trying to convince him of comming with us on the 1st but for the moment he definitely doesn't want to. As for the concerts, he'll never come. He doesn't want to me try and meet Mika after the gig. He told me "I don't want to have to see you come home crying and feeling depressed because you met him!!". He's such a drama queen lol

constant drama, drraaaamaaaaaaaaa.........

Hey Aurelien, that is SOOO cute!

Hope you feel better soon, *sends kisses* I'm staying home today cos I had exams yesterday (2 of them!) and I have visual fatigue, what are your symptoms?

Hey Aurelien, that is SOOO cute!

Hope you feel better soon, *sends kisses* I'm staying home today cos I had exams yesterday (2 of them!) and I have visual fatigue, what are your symptoms?

I just have a massive fever, and I'm caughing like mad. You know that feeling when ure skin is all sensitive because of the fever and all..

Not good. I hope Ill be able to go to classes tomorow..

:thumbdown:

I just have a massive fever, and I'm caughing like mad. You know that feeling when ure skin is all sensitive because of the fever and all..

Not good. I hope Ill be able to go to classes tomorow..

:thumbdown:

Aaw, that's not nice :(

*Hugs you carefully*

Is there like, an antibiotic or medicin you can take to calm the fever?

My teacher aid sais to say hello to everyone here BTW

I am, by the way, a huge Queer As Folk addict. That show is simply amazing. :punk:

Hal Sparks played Michael Novotny, a gay man, in Queer As Folk but he himself is straight. :wink2:

I've only seen a few episodes of that show, because I don't get that channel, but I really love what I've seen so far!

Hehe, I know! Last I heard he has a girlfriend. I don't know if they're still together, though. Love that man. :wub2:

My ex is eerily similar to Mika, he's even half-Lebanese for goodness' sake. It's weird but quite amusing actually. :lol3:

Aw, that's a pity, it really was a fantastic show. Last I heard they broke up? Hal Sparks is hilarious, quite a contrast to his straight-laced character, I love him too. :lol3:

:blink: Whoa. haha That's pretty cool.:)

Aww. I was thinking of getting the box set, but I'm not sure.

Hmm, guess so. I haven't stalked..I mean..heard anything about Hal in quite some time now.

70fiix.gif

That's exactly what I look for in a man or woman. :original:

My ex is eerily similar to Mika, he's even half-Lebanese for goodness' sake. It's weird but quite amusing actually. :lol3:

Antibiotics are used for infections caused by bacteria. Eating crushed ice or taking paracetamol may help reduce the fever (but doesn't remove the cause of the fever). :thumb_yello:

If it's still there tomorrow, Aurelien, you should see a doctor. I hope that you get well soon. :huglove:

Wow, that's fabulous! I'm very happy for you, Dewi! :biggrin2:

He looks better in heels than most women do. I love his Judy Garland covers.

Aw, that's a pity, it really was a fantastic show. Last I heard they broke up? Hal Sparks is hilarious, quite a contrast to his straight-laced character, I love him too. :lol3:

scut...you are a woman of my dreams....:roftl:

you work in pharmacy too? so do I !

on eryrthromycin 333mg tid right now

Yes Aurelin...do see a doctor and phone your friendly pharmacist!!!!!!!!!

hello guys,:naughty:

feeling kinda better today, still quite sick but I'll be up and pumpin' for our december 1st rendez vous!:thumb_yello:

I dunno If you guys have seen this video but its absolutely MENTAL! The guy's name is Chris Crocker and he has become an overnight internet sensation because of this video! He's a huge Britney fan and this is him defending her. I can't stop laughing when I see this. MENTAL!:mf_rosetinted::shocked: :shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Hahahahaa!!!!:punk:

What an exhibitionist!! :roftl:

And as I am a voyer I enjoyed it!! Thanks for posting it, Au!

BTW how was your day? You went out or stayed like a good patient in bed?

I have few more hours here at work and then my weekend starts, hurray!! Finally!! My weekend is Friday and Saturday, while Sunday is a regular working day for me (though usually I work Sundays from home). This is how an Israeli week looks like. On Saturday I organise a family gathering for my name-day. I don`t think that you in other countries have such a thing.. In short, every day in a calendar has some name assigned and bearers of this name celebrate it, kind of a smaller birthday. I invite my family for a dinner at a restaurant, my mom, dad, sister, her man, their 2 little children and my favourite spinster aunt. Should be a fine evening.. I hope.

What an exhibitionist!! :roftl:

And as I am a voyer I enjoyed it!! Thanks for posting it, Au!

BTW how was your day? You went out or stayed like a good patient in bed?

No, i went in to classes this morning but was just exhausted so I came home.

Its funny you called me "Au" as this is my nickname.

I played in a movie about 7 years ago and that's where I got this nickname. They talk about it here I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY6ZsbNv07M

C ya!!:mf_rosetinted:

I played in a movie about 7 years ago and that's where I got this nickname. They talk about it here I think

Chocolat is one of my favourite films (and my favourite food too)!! You played your interesting character really well, convincing, believable, as if you didn`t have to act at all. Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp were also fine (-:

Tell me more: how was it to play with Juliette Binoche? I adore her you know. How did you get to this role? Do you play in some other films? I will look you up.

Chocolat is one of my favourite films (and my favourite food too)!! You played your interesting character really well, convincing, believable, as if you didn`t have to act at all. Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp were also fine (-:

Tell me more: how was it to play with Juliette Binoche? I adore her you know. How did you get to this role? Do you play in some other films? I will look you up.

I got the part just by doing a casting. They were casting in Paris, London and L.A. I was in Paris at the time. I was lucky enough to be chosen out of 2000 kids so that was pretty fortunate. The 3 months of shooting were probably the best experience of my life. Johnny Depp is a sweetheart, really nice and kind. I'll scan you his autographe if you want lol. Juliette is amazing, what a personality, what an actress!:punk:

LMFAO!

He's so sad. Did you see that nekkid picture of him? (That was him wasn't it?) Oh lawd. :roftl:

Edit: Seth Green, funny as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCZSDxA8_JA&feature=related

awr:mf_lustslow: i was just re-watching Velvet Goldmine..

:roftl: I wonder where you got that idea!

That's so cute how they say you were all excited about meeting Juliette Binoche. I don't blame ya fella! :biggrin2: