I met a man last week end and we will meet again this week end. I don't really know him and that's what bother me. We don't discuss about it and I know I am not really "normal" in spite of I look normal. I am wearing clothes who make me sometimes like I am not really. I like expensive things, diamonds, beautiful dresses and all people think I am really straight and not open at all but I am not like this. I study at university in litterature. Few days ago, I was with my cousin and her friend and both don't really study. Her friend told me : (really hard to tell you in english, I will try) you do think we are not so cultured! And I answered That's don't bother me, I have fun with you. When I am with intellectuals, it's an other thing. It's fun tu be with them. But some day he told to my cousin that he don't think I am so funny. Sometimes I think if we don't have eyes all will be the best. :wink2:

Bit in bold - very true :teehee:

You can be different with different people, I see nothing wrong with that, as long as you are not unhappy, and they accept who you choose to be :dunno:

thank you,i see you point surely.

All rules and moral are created by society to make people being obedient. When you go to any other world:naughty:, they just meaningless and no one have to obey the law or anything.

But actually, The focusing point isnt high heel shoes......

I wanna point out is this guy T -having a lying problem (this is acceptable? I dont think so)

Collecting shoes is just a example, Im not discriminating this hobby.Everyone have their weird hobby,me too!i love biting my bedclothes when i was small,ya sounds stupid.

The thing is i met a guy who love lying. He lies all the time.

You know ,actually the story not end. When I ask him seriously do you really collect high heel shoes?Dont lie to me. He admitted that actually not, the shoes are his mother's.

And there are many times, I have clues to know he is lying.

But I never expose this in front of him.

I always wonder whether to tell him that he seems like having a lying problem(OR maybe this is a psychological disease?)

The reason why i wanna post that is obviously not out of discrimination.

All in all, I still wanna make friend with them .:mikadas:

Anyway .thank you,you point is right ,really:hug:

I understand, it's not ok to lie. I think persons who lying are not comfortable with therself and think they have to lie to be interesting.

Bit in bold - very true :teehee:

You can be different with different people, I see nothing wrong with that, as long as you are not unhappy, and they accept who you choose to be :dunno:

I think I don't say in the good way what I want to say. I want to say the friend of my cousin understand now that I am a funny girl but before, he don't tink that because of what I wear and what I look like. :wink2:

I think I don't say in the good way what I want to say. I want to say the friend of my cousin understand now that I am a funny girl but before, he don't tink that because of what I wear and what I look like. :wink2:

Ah I understand.

Judging by appearance. :sneaky2:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok first i hate MFC search. Took me 5 minutes to find this thread after typing in the exact name... anyway to my point:

i noticed the new article from a Danish(?) magazine in which Mika apparently says that he was in a relationship for 5 years with a man, supposedly - the interview, being in another language is hard to translate entirely.

something i noticed was one poster (i won't say who cos the who isn't important and i mean no offence to them whatsoever) had said congratulations on Mika 'coming out'. First i was a bit annoyed as Mika may not have come out, as this is reportedly a rather gossipy magazine and secondly, if this interview was directly from Mika's mouth and reads how it is supposed to, Mika hasn't come out as gay anyway. he has merely stated he had a relationship with a man. Woo. We already knew he was labeless or, given a label, bisexual. this is not to say he hasn't had a girlfriend in the past or is attracted to women as well. the final thing i noticed was that he was being congratulated on coming out like he had won a marathon or something. this reminded me of an article a bisexual friend who recently came out to her their friends and family found...

The Independant - When Coming Out Ends Equality Will Be Total

i thought i should drop it off here.

this is why i won't be coming out to parents/friends because if i happen to have a girlfriend then isn't it really the same as happening to have a boyfriend?

DISCUSS. *breathes* :sweatdrop:

Ok first i hate MFC search. Took me 5 minutes to find this thread after typing in the exact name... anyway to my point:

i noticed the new article from a Danish(?) magazine in which Mika apparently says that he was in a relationship for 5 years with a man, supposedly - the interview, being in another language is hard to translate entirely.

something i noticed was one poster (i won't say who cos the who isn't important and i mean no offence to them whatsoever) had said congratulations on Mika 'coming out'. First i was a bit annoyed as Mika may not have come out, as this is reportedly a rather gossipy magazine and secondly, if this interview was directly from Mika's mouth and reads how it is supposed to, Mika hasn't come out as gay anyway. he has merely stated he had a relationship with a man. Woo. We already knew he was labeless or, given a label, bisexual. this is not to say he hasn't had a girlfriend in the past or is attracted to women as well. the final thing i noticed was that he was being congratulated on coming out like he had won a marathon or something. this reminded me of an article a bisexual friend who recently came out to her their friends and family found...

The Independant - When Coming Out Ends Equality Will Be Total

i thought i should drop it off here.

this is why i won't be coming out to parents/friends because if i happen to have a girlfriend then isn't it really the same as happening to have a boyfriend?

DISCUSS. *breathes* :sweatdrop:

:clap:

Yes, it's like sitting your parents down and saying... 'I hope you won't mind but, I've known for a long time... I'm actually left-handed. I've been living a lie. I claimed to be ambidextrous, but right now I prefer to use my left hand. I'm sorry.' :mf_rosetinted:

(Also, the fact that Mika's said he had a long-term boyfriend hopefully will shush everyone who's in denial. :aah:)

:clap:

Yes, it's like sitting your parents down and saying... 'I hope you won't mind but, I've known for a long time... I'm actually left-handed. I've been living a lie. I claimed to be ambidextrous, but right now I prefer to use my left hand. I'm sorry.' :mf_rosetinted:

(Also, the fact that Mika's said he had a long-term boyfriend hopefully will shush everyone who's in denial. )

OMG YES I LOVE YOU!!!! :hug:

i still believe that he is bisexual/labeless :dunno: because having a boyfriend doesn't automatically make you gay... there is also nothing to tell us otherwise, not that i would look :dunno:

I am happy that Mika has come out of his closet because hiding for years is useless and may turn negative for himself and his partner. No one should feel obliged to hide. I hope this makes him happy and makes us happy.

The pursuit of happiness is what we ALL should aim to, and maybe it's just this that Mika is trying to get, in the open, in the light, in face of everyone.

OMG YES I LOVE YOU!!!! :hug:

i still believe that he is bisexual/labeless :dunno: because having a boyfriend doesn't automatically make you gay... there is also nothing to tell us otherwise, not that i would look :dunno:

Yes, I mean those in denial that he is anything but straight.

I am happy that Mika has come out of his closet because hiding for years is useless and may turn negative for himself and his partner. No one should feel obliged to hide. I hope this makes him happy and makes us happy.

The pursuit of happiness is what we ALL should aim to, and maybe it's just this that Mika is trying to get, in the open, in the light, in face of everyone.

Yes, indeed! But was he hiding? :dunno: He's already come out as bisexual.

i understand you and most definately agree with the bolded part, i'm just saying that he has not come out as gay, he has merely stated, assuming that this interview is legitimate, that he has had a relationship with a man for five years, we know nothing of any other relationships. I am not against the idea of him being gay at all though. :wink2:

Personally I am "celebrating" not because I think Mika needs to be congratulated on anything (:naughty:) but because I am tired of listening to fans trying to rationalize that Mika would never actually get involved with a man. I mean we just had a discussion yesterday where people are clinging to the hope that he made a Freudian slip of "she" when singing about his breakup in Rain. They will grasp on to any straw to prove he has romantic relationships with women.

It's been 5.5 years of listening to this nonsense and hopefully it will be over soon. If he said it in this Danish interview (and I believe that he did), he's going to keep saying it so it's all going to be out in the open. People are either going to have to accept it or find another popstar to idiolize and I am relieved and happy that we're coming to this point finally.

I never accepted Mika's "label-less" argument. I think it was just a way of skirting the issue. I could be completely wrong but that's how I feel. I guess time will tell.

Personally I am "celebrating" not because I think Mika needs to be congratulated on anything (:naughty:) but because I am tired of listening to fans trying to rationalize that Mika would never actually get involved with a man. I mean we just had a discussion yesterday where people are clinging to the hope that he made a Freudian slip of "she" when singing about his breakup in Rain. They will grasp on to any straw to prove he has romantic relationships with women.

It's been 5.5 years of listening to this nonsense and hopefully it will be over soon. If he said it in this Danish interview (and I believe that he did), he's going to keep saying it so it's all going to be out in the open. People are either going to have to accept it or find another popstar to idiolize and I am relieved and happy that we're coming to this point finally.

I never accepted Mika's "label-less" argument. I think it was just a way of skirting the issue. I could be completely wrong but that's how I feel. I guess time will tell.

ah i see, i seem to have missed these fans completely :naughty:

i accepted it because that's how i feel but i can understand how you can't, if that makes sense... :blink:

The 'label-less' thing is what he's told the press and his fans and whoever... So I'm going to believe that until he says it's false. If it turns out he is 100% gay, fine, I'll believe that too! But it's what he said so I'm not going to try and decipher anything else from it.

The 'label-less' thing is what he's told the press and his fans and whoever... So I'm going to believe that until he says it's false. If it turns out he is 100% gay, fine, I'll believe that too! But it's what he said so I'm not going to try and decipher anything else from it.

^^^ this is what i want to say!!! thanks :naughty::huglove:

Good point!:thumb_yello:

What Mika said is that he "could" fall in love with a man or a woman. I think that anyone can say this truthfully. I mean anything is possible isn't it? Whether he falls in love with women in practice remains to be seen.

Anyway I respect your opinions and I know you may be totally correct. I certainly don't have any evidence to the contrary, it's just what I've always believed and until Mika turns up with a girlfriend I will not be convinced otherwise. :naughty:

Well actually if he starts discussing bisexuality and having a boyfriend for 5 years at the same time then I will take it at face value. Mika can make up nonsense at times, but I've always felt that he would never tell an outright lie about his sexuality. He has avoided it and he has used language that is open to interpretation but I don't think he has lied.

Oh Mair and Kat I wanted to mention one other thing.

In 2007 it was forbidden to discuss Mika's sexuality at all on the Mikasounds forum and it was extremely taboo on MFC and lead to a lot of arguments and threads being closed.

My first post was about believing Mika was gay and it was not well received :lmfao: Anyway I'm just glad that we're at a point where Mika can talk about a 5 year relationship with a man, whether he's gay or bisexual.

you know what? I think that for many of us not talking about mika being gay was not about being gay in itself, but because we did not want to talk about his private life when he was so shy about it. And we wanted fans to concentrate on his music and not gossiping most of the time on the forums.

In 2007 it was forbidden to discuss Mika's sexuality at all on the Mikasounds forum and it was extremely taboo on MFC and lead to a lot of arguments and threads being closed.

My first post was about believing Mika was gay and it was not well received :lmfao:Anyway I'm just glad that we're at a point where Mika can talk about a 5 year relationship with a man, whether he's gay or bisexual.

i remember you meantioning this but i didn't realise it was to that extent! :shocked: :shocked:

i'm glad we can too, especially without anyone's tails being pulled off :thumb_yello: (i just made up that expression... just ignore me :aah:)

and of course i never mean any harm to anyone, even though sometimes it may look like i'm intentionally having a go through the internet. I respect opinions! :wink2:

you know what? I think that for many of us not talking about mika being gay was not about being gay in itself, but because we did not want to talk about his private life when he was so shy about it. And we wanted fans to concentrate on his music and not gossiping most of the time on the forums.

This could be true (i only joined in 2009) but it could also be that not only has this fanclub evolved over time to be able to discuss these things but maybe society has also evolved making it easier to discuss it openly? :dunno:

we do like a good gossip though :naughty:

This could be true (i only joined in 2009) but it could also be that not only has this fanclub evolved over time to be able to discuss these things but maybe society has also evolved making it easier to discuss it openly? :dunno:

we do like a good gossip though :naughty:

yes, probably. it's all getting more and more open, worldwide too.

My first post was about believing Mika was gay and it was not well received :lmfao: Anyway I'm just glad that we're at a point where Mika can talk about a 5 year relationship with a man, whether he's gay or bisexual.

Wow. Well, I'm glad we can talk about it... If we can.. :aah:

I hope this isn't perceived as gossip. It's more a general discussion on the impact of Mika's potential gayness on wider society and our perceptions of sexuality. :pinkbow::mikacool:

:lmfao:

i remember you meantioning this but i didn't realise it was to that extent! :shocked: :shocked:

i'm glad we can too, especially without anyone's tails being pulled off :thumb_yello: (i just made up that expression... just ignore me :aah:)

and of course i never mean any harm to anyone, even though sometimes it may look like i'm intentionally having a go through the internet. I respect opinions! :wink2:

:lmfao:

I hope this isn't perceived as gossip. It's more a general discussion on the impact of Mika's potential gayness on wider society and our perceptions of sexuality. :pinkbow::mikacool:

as :lmfao: as this is it's actually rather acurrate :naughty::biggrin2: