Blue Sky

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kath great pics!! I love the BLUE SKY hoodie *cough cough* He wore it for me and he was so disappointed I wasn't there to see it.:naughty: So good to see him holding THE ALBUM!!

One of the shots in the restaurant, almost all of you are wearing the MIKA Swatch LOL!!

WTF was FD was dressed up as?? Something out of Highlander??

It was just wonderful to see you all together and having such a great time!! Can't wait for more reports, have to get some sleep, I have been online for many many many hours waiting for news!!

And for anyone tired of waiting, go and read the year in Cartoon Motion book thread, you can download the huge file as a pdf, what a magnificent piece of fanclub work!!

:wub2:

Kath great pics!! I love the BLUE SKY hoodie *cough cough* He wore it for me and he was so disappointed I wasn't there to see it.:naughty: So good to see him holding THE ALBUM!!

One of the shots in the restaurant, almost all of you are wearing the MIKA Swatch LOL!!

WTF was FD was dressed up as?? Something out of Highlander??

It was just wonderful to see you all together and having such a great time!! Can't wait for more reports, have to get some sleep, I have been online for many many many hours waiting for news!!

And for anyone tired of waiting, go and read the year in Cartoon Motion book thread, you can download the huge file as a pdf, what a magnificent piece of fanclub work!!

:wub2:

I believe Freddie was supposed to be William Wallace out of Braveheart, but I guess you will need to check that with him. It was a great costume though. Hi Jemma! Glad you got back ok!

Hi Guys, MY GOD WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND:biggrin2:

I will write a blog later on in the week and will save a lot for Wendi to post.

She was such a star!

First of all I would like to say a huge Thankyou to everyone, we truly have amazing members.:biggrin2:

We had a mission getting to the venue as there were no taxi's for love nor money. Bab, Wendi and I waited for 2 hours:blink: and it was pouring down.

Anyway we made it to the venue and entertained the passers by with our wonderful singing.

Andy the camera man (who had decided to call himself Terry last night) filmed us in the queue and my big girl outfit :blush-anim-cl: LOL

Then Wendi and I got filmed and she told him all about the petition and our late night out.

Mika put on the best show I have ever seen. It was sooooo good (he had improved since Denmark and that was only last week). There was some fabulous thrusting action. Not much else I can say really.

Anyway after the gig we went around the back and Cherisse was there and I managed to give her some lovely tacky jewellery. By this point my feet were killing me so I sat on a plastic bag on the kurb of the pavement with my feet in a puddle LOL. It was at this point Mika's mum came over and spoke to me (I was sooooo embarrassed but I couldn't get up).

Mika came out shortly after and was on really good form. The crowd was about 3 deep and he took his time with EVERYONE. I managed to show him my outfit and he said I must be 'F***ing freezing' which I was and very wet LOl

Wendi gave him the petition and he looked at all the pages, it was also filmed:thumb_yello:

Charlotte gave Mika a keyring from the actual Butterfly Lounge (which she had also kindly given us too) and I am sure the others will tell you all there stories. You tend to forget what he says to you and your brain turns to jelly.

The band did not come out :(

Anyway we also had a misson getting back to hotel and ended up having pizza delivered to the hotel at about 2am!

I hope this is enough for now.

It was great

j x

Thanks for this report!:flowers2: I loved reading it, simply amazing! I really wish I could have been there.

I'm glad you had so much fun!!

I wish you were there too! Honestly the best bit was meeting the MFCers.

Mika just gets in the way of our gatherings:mf_rosetinted:

Hello Abby!

You will have to send me the new MFC ring tone:wink2:

By this point my feet were killing me so I sat on a plastic bag on the kurb of the pavement with my feet in a puddle LOL.

LOL ... what's your name Jemima Puddleduck !! :wink2::lmfao:

Glad you all had a great time *not jealous at all*!!

Also huge thanks to Kath / Abby for the brilliant photties :wub2:

Hi Guys, MY GOD WHAT AN AMAZING WEEKEND:biggrin2:

I will write a blog later on in the week and will save a lot for Wendi to post.

She was such a star!

First of all I would like to say a huge Thankyou to everyone, we truly have amazing members.:biggrin2:

We had a mission getting to the venue as there were no taxi's for love nor money. Bab, Wendi and I waited for 2 hours:blink: and it was pouring down.

Anyway we made it to the venue and entertained the passers by with our wonderful singing.

Andy the camera man (who had decided to call himself Terry last night) filmed us in the queue and my big girl outfit :blush-anim-cl: LOL

Then Wendi and I got filmed and she told him all about the petition and our late night out.

Mika put on the best show I have ever seen. It was sooooo good (he had improved since Denmark and that was only last week). There was some fabulous thrusting action. Not much else I can say really.

Anyway after the gig we went around the back and Cherisse was there and I managed to give her some lovely tacky jewellery. By this point my feet were killing me so I sat on a plastic bag on the kurb of the pavement with my feet in a puddle LOL. It was at this point Mika's mum came over and spoke to me (I was sooooo embarrassed but I couldn't get up).

Mika came out shortly after and was on really good form. The crowd was about 3 deep and he took his time with EVERYONE. I managed to show him my outfit and he said I must be 'F***ing freezing' which I was and very wet LOl

Wendi gave him the petition and he looked at all the pages, it was also filmed:thumb_yello:

Charlotte gave Mika a keyring from the actual Butterfly Lounge (which she had also kindly given us too) and I am sure the others will tell you all there stories. You tend to forget what he says to you and your brain turns to jelly.

The band did not come out :(

Anyway we also had a misson getting back to hotel and ended up having pizza delivered to the hotel at about 2am!

I hope this is enough for now.

It was great

j x

thanx Jem:thumb_yello:

LOL ... what's your name Jemima Puddleduck !! :wink2::lmfao:

Glad you all had a great time *not jealous at all*!!

Also huge thanks to Kath / Abby for the brilliant photties :wub2:

Hey Jules!

My feet hurt soooooooooo much, it's hard being a big girl sometimes:naughty: