2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Hola peeps...

best bullet point it as i should be working but am knackered (thanx to people in hotel room next to me yelling and screaming from 4am-6am :thumbdown: )

• got to donny, got changed, got fed by andi&ali :wub2:
  • Got to the dome to santie& his elves
  • how random was the queue?????
  • Lots of young kids!!
  • santie disillusioned kids about santie... swearing getting drunk & kissin his elves then going round going 'do you want a lollipop? pmsl :wub2:
  • got about 2/3 rows back was grand
  • so so hot i felt like throwing mika a note up asking him to throw down some water
  • child fainted and had to be taken over the barrier with her mam&2 sis'
  • Loads of parents pushing young chn right to the front& asking peeps to look after them
  • amazing setlist & fantastic stageshow
  • lauren&randomhj were grand on stage
  • lauren you were great having the bum fight with martin lol
  • saw ma andi ali&freds :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: & met so many amazing peeps! off the top of me head caz sara babs rak1 em' ruth (again even though you cant remember 1st time haha)& her friend gill&hubby, saw loads of mfcers at the gig to quick chat to who wouldnt even realise they spoke to me hahaha including lauren&sparkly1 (pssst: rak1.....sparky1???:wink2:) TRF, & random hj& friends
  • spoke very randomly to palladium, no idea what i said, think i was very random, took me a while to realise it was them& not somepeeps sara just knew haha
  • told mika how amazing it was compared to the february one, not that the feb was bad but this was just more showy, and he said 'thats sweet of you to say' and i think i was like wel its the truth.. lol.. then talked to him about his poorly tired throat bless him & the possibility of him being out after the gig tomoz night
  • someone else collapsed outside the concessions stand
  • he said no posed photos, and this woman tried to get one of her daughter stood with mika just in the background & the security guy was over like a shot!!!
  • random field walk back to the hotel... god knows what was in that field!!!
  • descending on freds room with cool confetti hehe and gangrenous bits pmsl
  • rak1&babs on the pizzarun at 1am lol...
  • watching the x factor!!! hahhaa

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone else (can't remember who, sorry :blush-anim-cl: ) said it was interesting for those of us who've seen Mika and band from earlier in the year because we can compare "then" with "now" - yes, it is. The early shows were also fab, obviously in smaller venues and therefore a lot more intimate. However altho Mika is now moving to slightly larger venues, there's more stage room, so they can put on more of a show.

That was me :blush-anim-cl: and I think it's good for the forum to have people like you around! :thumb_yello: I wish I've had the chance to attend the early performances myself but it wasn't until the end of Feb that I heard about Mika... :sad:

What did Mika say about the dressing up???

He said that it was becoming more common now, that many others were doing it and that some bands were asking people going to gigs to dress up in costumes, and that when people like (was it The Hoosiers??) were doing this, "you knew it was time to move on"...

So yes, it looked like he was starting to "think" that the whole dressing up thing was to die soon.

Hmmm........So why does HE still do it I wonder?:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Hola peeps...

best bullet point it as i should be working but am knackered (thanx to people in hotel room next to me yelling and screaming from 4am-6am :thumbdown: )

• got to donny, got changed, got fed by andi&ali
  • Got to the dome to santie& his elves
  • how random was the queue?????
  • Lots of young kids!!
  • santie disillusioned kids about santie... swearing getting drunk & kissin his elves then going round going 'do you want a lollipop? pmsl :wub2:
  • got about 2/3 rows back was grand
  • so so hot i felt like throwing mika a note up asking him to throw down some water
  • child fainted and had to be taken over the barrier with her mam&2 sis'
  • Loads of parents pushing young chn right to the front& asking peeps to look after them
  • amazing setlist & fantastic stageshow
  • lauren&randomhj were grand on stage
  • lauren you were great having the bum fight with martin lol
  • saw ma andi ali&freds :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: & met so many amazing peeps! off the top of me head caz sara babs rak1 em' ruth (again even though you cant remember 1st time haha)& her friend gill&hubby, saw loads of mfcers at the gig to quick chat to who wouldnt even realise they spoke to me hahaha including lauren&sparkly1 (pssst: rak1.....sparky1???:wink2:) TRF, & random hj& friends
  • spoke very randomly to palladium, no idea what i said, think i was very random, took me a while to realise it was them& not somepeeps sara just knew haha
  • told mika how amazing it was compared to the february one, not that the feb was bad but this was just more showy, and he said 'thats sweet of you to say' and i think i was like wel its the truth.. lol.. then talked to him about his poorly tired throat bless him & the possibility of him being out after the gig tomoz night
  • someone else collapsed outside the concessions stand
  • he said no posed photos, and this woman tried to get one of her daughter stood with mika just in the background & the security guy was over like a shot!!!
  • random field walk back to the hotel... god knows what was in that field!!!
  • descending on freds room with cool confetti hehe and gangrenous bits pmsl
  • rak1&babs on the pizzarun at 1am lol...
  • watching the x factor!!! hahhaa

AHAHAHAHAHAH

this is the most random report so far...but everyhting is on it! :thumb_yello:

thanks so much!!!!!

He said that it was becoming more common now, that many others were doing it and that some bands were asking people going to gigs to dress up in costumes, and that when people like (was it The Hoosiers??) were doing this, "you knew it was time to move on"...

So yes, it looked like he was starting to "think" that the whole dressing up thing was to die soon.

oh noooooo

that was half the fun! :biggrin2:

• santie disillusioned kids about santie... swearing getting drunk & kissin his elves then going round going 'do you want a lollipop? pmsl
    :naughty:
  • saw loads of mfcers at the gig to quick chat to who wouldnt even realise they spoke to me hahaha including lauren&sparkly1 (pssst:
    hello random person I must have spoken to lol.
  • rak1.....sparky1???:wink2:) TRF, & random hj& friends
  • er...what ? :blink:

:blush-anim-cl:that was possibly me if you were stood next to a bumble bee and a woman in white (hah we can get rid of security bloke off piccy), kinda went into camera crazy mode, forgot they said no pix :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Sariflor.

I've got tickets to see The Hoosiers in Feb and thought it was bizarre that tickets say 'fancy dress' when no one in their audience last month was dressed up ... doesn't make any sense at all!

but..but..J'adore dress up!:tears:

• :naughty:
  • hello random person I must have spoken to lol.

• er...what ? :blink:

:blush-anim-cl:that was possibly me if you were stood next to a bumble bee and a woman in white (hah we can get rid of security bloke off piccy), kinda went into camera crazy mode, forgot they said no pix :blush-anim-cl:

dont worry rak1'll understand was a little bit of her tiredness this morning bless the tired pingu haha

it was just well funny the way he came over with the huuuuuuuuuuge 'NOOOO' hand up going 'no pictures' hahaha