2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Thanks for the flowers,you're very sweet!

And I thought that he was having a bad hair day,LOL!!

OH MY, you also love his hair??

I really thought that the "flat,stretched out fringe" thing was awful....not that it detracts from his natural beauty, but still quite dodgy as a do :roftl:

i think it's the best that his hair has EVER looked!!!! i love when his hair is sort of straight like that :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: it's so amazingly beautiful.. *sigh*

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wanna say bee - you are crazy but ace!!!!!! ha ha ha your outfit was amazing!!!!

i have to agree with you mika_fish - not as much crowd particpation last night !!!!!!! was feeling the vibes

i spreaded the holy word of the MFc and got 5 people to join us (two have posted already )!!!!!

thanks to HJ for blessing my fallen angel !!!!

i just wanna say bee - you are crazy but ace!!!!!! ha ha ha your outfit was amazing!!!!

i have to agree with you mika_fish - not as much crowd particpation last night !!!!!!! was feeling the vibes

i spreaded the holy word of the MFc and got 5 people to join us (two have posted already )!!!!!

thanks to HJ for blessing my fallen angel !!!!

Did you give him that bucket of sweets?

Thanks all for the continued reports and pic/vids.

Sounds like it was just amazing!

Sariflor -- your pics are great! No need to apologize!

*sigh* wish I could have been standing next to you for THIS gig! :wink2:

dcdeb

But don't get too excited, for some reason my camera was playing up last night- I think I must have accidentally changed some settings and the quality of many pics is not very good.

I decided to leave them all in there anyway, so be warned that they're not fantastic!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDoncaster

And here a few of Palladium:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/PalladiumInDoncaster

And here THE pic of when Mika was pulling my arm :roftl::roftl::

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDoncaster/photo#5136824434724466370

Thank you! Wow...never thought a white, sweaty shirt could look so good! :naughty:

Off topic: Carina, I'm happy to see that my Highland Coo is in good hands with you! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Continouing offtopic: Did you have that one before? I just love Highland cows (they're like walking carpets) :blush-anim-cl: And because of my red hair, he fits me well. Do you mind?

But don't get too excited, for some reason my camera was playing up last night- I think I must have accidentally changed some settings and the quality of many pics is not very good.

I decided to leave them all in there anyway, so be warned that they're not fantastic!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDoncaster

And here a few of Palladium:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/PalladiumInDoncaster

And here THE pic of when Mika was pulling my arm :roftl::roftl::

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDoncaster/photo#5136824434724466370

There are some fantastic photos there!

.......and I have to say that I prefer the ones where he's all sweaty and the curly fringe is back!:biggrin2:

Continouing offtopic: Did you have that one before? I just love Highland cows (they're like walking carpets) :blush-anim-cl: And because of my red hair, he fits me well. Do you mind?

Not at all! No prob, keep him, I like him! :thumb_yello: I had this one as my avatar until a week ago (and I still have her on a T-shirt).

Back on topic - about wishing you were there: only 9 days until London! :punk:

Hi all,

Well, I had a fantastic time last night. I can't compare to Glasgow, but I felt Mika had a really good time. He did tell me after the gig in the signing queue that his voice is 'tired'. I think he is just ready for a long rest. As i feel the rest of the band are too.

arrived at Doncaster at 2.45pm. Met Tia and Bexxy, was lovely to see them again. Then met met up with Fred, Caz, Ruth, Em, Sara her friend Joy, Rose and Babs.

We headed over to the venue at about 5, once Jodi arrived, thinking the queue would be huge as it was Saturday, but it wasn't too bad. And being inside was fab.

Met a few more people in the queue, Kath and her daughter and a few who aren't on the forum, but said they would probaly join. then Gill and Tony arrived. The queue was in good spirits, and soooo many people dressed up! The effort people go to to join in and have fun is fantastic. when the doors opened there was a huge surge to the front. We seemed to

wait for ages for palladium to come on. They were really good. Funny and had a really good time. then a short intermission before Mika.

There was a very annoying girl who spent the whole time determined to get to the front who was pushing forward and sideways onto people. She actually said she didn't care as she would never see any of these people again!!!! nice:sneaky2: Staggers me how rude some people are.Anyway, Mika came on. His performance vocally was really good. however I did notice he was 'holding ' his throat a little throughout. To me he seemed to be having a great time, really enjoying the crowd interaction. But as I didn't see him in Glasgow etc, I may be wrong. He did cause a crowd surge when he came to the front of the barriers...lucky people who he was infront of. All you could see was hands all over his body, but he didn't seem to mind:wink2: HJ was really good. how cool to get up on stage and 'bless' Mika! The animal encore was very funny.... if a little risque for the mixed age audience (I could just imagine having to explain that one to my 7 year old if I had taken her :roftl: )

And Lauren was superb up on stage... GO YOU!! you will never forget that moment ever in your life!

We got to meet Mika for the signing after the gig. We were told before that Mika would sign one thing only and NO posed photos!!!!!!!! We all lined up and waited patiently. Mika was so happy to talk to people, which is great. He signed my lollipop and I got a kiss :wub2: (thanks Gill). We had a bit chat about Newcastle and his voice being tired etc. Hope he gets to sign in Newcastle but he said it would depend.

Then there was the 'Santa trail' back to the hotel!! and then a drinkies/pizza get together, (thanks rose and Babs for the pizza!!!)

And then breakfast this morning before we all headed off.

I had a really really great time!! Great to see everyone :wub2: It wouldn't be the same without the special people we have on here and the other people who join in the atmosphere. Mika really does have some of the best fans in the world..... And most of them are here:wub2:

Hi all,

Well, I had a fantastic time last night. I can't compare to Glasgow, but I felt Mika had a really good time. He did tell me after the gig in the signing queue that his voice is 'tired'. I think he is just ready for a long rest. As i feel the rest of the band are too.

arrived at Doncaster at 2.45pm. Met Tia and Bexxy, was lovely to see them again. Then met met up with Fred, Caz, Ruth, Em, Sara her friend Joy, Rose and Babs.

We headed over to the venue at about 5, once Jodi arrived, thinking the queue would be huge as it was Saturday, but it wasn't too bad. And being inside was fab.

Met a few more people in the queue, Kath and her daughter and a few who aren't on the forum, but said they would probaly join. then Gill and Tony arrived. The queue was in good spirits, and soooo many people dressed up! The effort people go to to join in and have fun is fantastic. when the doors opened there was a huge surge to the front. We seemed to

wait for ages for palladium to come on. They were really good. Funny and had a really good time. then a short intermission before Mika.

There was a very annoying girl who spent the whole time determined to get to the front who was pushing forward and sideways onto people. She actually said she didn't care as she would never see any of these people again!!!! nice:sneaky2: Staggers me how rude some people are.Anyway, Mika came on. His performance vocally was really good. however I did notice he was 'holding ' his throat a little throughout. To me he seemed to be having a great time, really enjoying the crowd interaction. But as I didn't see him in Glasgow etc, I may be wrong. He did cause a crowd surge when he came to the front of the barriers...lucky people who he was infront of. All you could see was hands all over his body, but he didn't seem to mind:wink2: HJ was really good. how cool to get up on stage and 'bless' Mika! The animal encore was very funny.... if a little risque for the mixed age audience (I could just imagine having to explain that one to my 7 year old if I had taken her :roftl: )

And Lauren was superb up on stage... GO YOU!! you will never forget that moment ever in your life!

We got to meet Mika for the signing after the gig. We were told before that Mika would sign one thing only and NO posed photos!!!!!!!! We all lined up and waited patiently. Mika was so happy to talk to people, which is great. He signed my lollipop and I got a kiss (thanks Gill). We had a bit chat about Newcastle and his voice being tired etc. Hope he gets to sign in Newcastle but he said it would depend.

Then there was the 'Santa trail' back to the hotel!! and then a drinkies/pizza get together, (thanks rose and Babs for the pizza!!!)

And then breakfast this morning before we all headed off.

I had a really really great time!! Great to see everyone :wub2: It wouldn't be the same without the special people we have on here and the other people who join in the atmosphere. Mika really does have some of the best fans in the world..... And most of them are here:wub2:

Thanks for your report Andi - folk who push are really annoying,

but their day will come, when someone pushes them - and they wont

like it!!! Did you mean he would see if he would sign or sing at

Newcastle? :shocked: Lucky you - a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans I met in Glasgow were great - and I hope to meet more

in years to come :thumb_yello: