2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

wow carmel....

he added 'incredible' to 'amazing'!!!!!:naughty:

you must have touched his heart deeply!!!

i'm so happy and proud of you!:blush-anim-cl:

so you met him inside?

all of you?

this is def a big achievement...hope it will last! :thumb_yello:

He said it was nice to meet me :blush-anim-cl:

yep, i cant really remember much, it was all just so brilliant :wub2:

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naja, vielleicht sollten wir echt mal zusammenlegen für'n flugticket. One way versteht sich :mf_rosetinted:

Zu dumm, jeder will ihn haben... :no:

...aber wir haben ihn verdient!! :sneaky2:

Mwahahahah! :insane:

*thinks about soft kidnapping*

One way und dann immer schön lächeln,cih denk mal Mika's Haus ist gross genug

Find's cool von allen in England die sich Köstüme anziehn...würd ich eher net machen aber gut :blush-anim-cl:

alst ich gestern mir Rose gesprochen hab,hat sie gesagt wie toll die crew ist,und wie freundlich,und du glaubst net was Andy gemacht hat! Er ist echt das netteste Wesen überhaupt!

Ja und ich...2000km entfernt ...ui Freude

Scheitz Flüge,kann keinen Flug buchen...wär nach London gflogen

They will. Somewhere in the first half of 2008. I'll keep you posted! :thumb_yello:

U sure? I am coming to Dutchland,I swear! know anything about germany by any chance?

This guy has an AMAZING scarf collection :thumb_yello: Pretty clear that they can impossibly be from H&M :mf_rosetinted:

oh, why not? I got an amazing scarf from the H&M collection{Roberto Cavalli limited edition}:cool: And besides that, the "nordic" designers are cool!

P.S. Did I mention that I LOVE Mika??? He's just amazing, every new gig I go to, instead of getting tired of it, I want more.

This is dangerous.:blush-anim-cl:

Awww, Sara -- love your "little report" and I'm glad you added your

PS -- I would have never guessed that you felt that way :wink2:

So me and my mum left thetford around 10:30 and we got to the hotel at 2:30

Thetford? I have a friend here in the states who's from Thetford! How

funny is that? :)

And i dont really know what else to say- but the gig was just :shocked:

Im a very happy girlie now!

So happy for you! Loved the video of him getting the quilt -- just

wonderful! Wish I'd been part of the project, but I just can't keep up

with all the artistic endeavors here -- I'm hopeless!

But so pleased for you!

And everyone -- thanks so much for all the reports and photos/videos!

They are warming me up on this cold November morning! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Carmel!! You did it , he got it!!

Absolutely amazing he said and he is right!

Oh.. i did too.. but wasn't there a photo of you in there?? I think BSky added mine at the end, which is nice.. but was completely out of touch during that whole project :boxed:

You got your picture in nikjass, with the amazing poster you gave MIKA in HK, but I know it wasn't because of me!!

This guy has an AMAZING scarf collection :thumb_yello: Pretty clear that they can impossibly be from H&M :mf_rosetinted:

What scarf are you all talking about??? I can only see his blue and yellow hoodie under his coat, no scarf....

What scarf are you all talking about??? I can only see his blue and yellow hoodie under his coat, no scarf....

I've missed that little detail too..where is ??

and sorry mikster but I don't like most of the scarf you wore until now..

MiKa was absolutely amazing at the dome last night i cant believe how good he was i was so glad i got there very early cz i got a good place to watch..right near the front ! ive seen the live dvd of him at paris where he does the play in a chicken suit but i couldnt stop laughing/smiling when he came on as a croc and shot the bunny, he has an amazing voice i cant believe he want miming either..i am definitely going to the next gig!!:thumb_yello::punk:

Thetford? I have a friend here in the states who's from Thetford! How

funny is that? :)

So happy for you! Loved the video of him getting the quilt -- just

wonderful! Wish I'd been part of the project, but I just can't keep up

with all the artistic endeavors here -- I'm hopeless!

But so pleased for you!

And everyone -- thanks so much for all the reports and photos/videos!

They are warming me up on this cold November morning! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

LOL!

thats rather cool =]

Giving him the quilt and seeing his face it was just

:biggrin2:

he totally loved it!

im so proud!!!

Still got a few more vids to come :bleh:

Carmel!! You did it , he got it!!

Absolutely amazing he said and he is right!

He said it was incredable :blush-anim-cl:

the idea i came up with was incredable -faints happily-

YES!

i really couldnt remember a scarf!

its cos he didnt have one xD

MiKa was absolutely amazing at the dome last night i cant believe how good he was i was so glad i got there very early cz i got a good place to watch..right near the front ! ive seen the live dvd of him at paris where he does the play in a chicken suit but i couldnt stop laughing/smiling when he came on as a croc and shot the bunny, he has an amazing voice i cant believe he want miming either..i am definitely going to the next gig!!:thumb_yello::punk:

I'm happy that you had a great time at the gig !and welcome to MFC !:biggrin2:

Hi everyone, gonna make this short, 'cause I 'm halfway home and REALLY tired.

After an interesting roadtrip from Birmingham, short version, 3 people dressed up in costume talking about their experiences being fans, we got to Donny, and after a quick costume change, went to queue INSIDE, (nice change from freezing out side in Birmingham).

Got in stood on Mikeys side, seem to be alternating between him an Martins sides, although was standing front of Mika on Friday.

Palladium were excellent as usual and Fez their guitarist ripped off his shirt and jumped down to the barriers to play, which got all the girlies excited, ha ha.

Mika came on and was mesmerising, he was fantastic, he too jumped down and walked along the barrier, got close to me but I didn't try to grab at him like most of the overexcitable women beside me did, I'm not there for that, just want to sing along and dance, much more fun.

He signed after, and I asked him if he would turn on anyones Christmas lights if he were asked, to which he replied "Good god no, I'm not Jordan" which I found hilarious, I'm loving doing these random questions, just to see the reaction I get.LOL!

Anyhow, that went on longer than I planned, so I'm off now to go home and sleep.

You are soooooo close!! It looks like he sings straight to you at one point.:wub2:

i know!

wicked placing =]

really?!

i kept like chucking the quilt up so he could see it xD

he is so much more beautiful in real life

and the singing is just WOW

you can never really know unless your there...

Hi everyone, gonna make this short, 'cause I 'm halfway home and REALLY tired.

After an interesting roadtrip from Birmingham, short version, 3 people dressed up in costume talking about their experiences being fans, we got to Donny, and after a quick costume change, went to queue INSIDE, (nice change from freezing out side in Birmingham).

Got in stood on Mikeys side, seem to be alternating between him an Martins sides, although was standing front of Mika on Friday.

Palladium were excellent as usual and Fez their guitarist ripped off his shirt and jumped down to the barriers to play, which got all the girlies excited, ha ha.

Mika came on and was mesmerising, he was fantastic, he too jumped down and walked along the barrier, got close to me but I didn't try to grab at him like most of the overexcitable women beside me did, I'm not there for that, just want to sing along and dance, much more fun.

He signed after, and I asked him if he would turn on anyones Christmas lights if he were asked, to which he replied "Good god no, I'm not Jordan" which I found hilarious, I'm loving doing these random questions, just to see the reaction I get.LOL!

Anyhow, that went on longer than I planned, so I'm off now to go home and sleep.

Good mornin pengu :biggrin2:

"Good god no, I'm not Jordan" :roftl::roftl: that was live for me too,wasn't it? :lol3:

God I love your questions :naughty:

Mika getting the quilt

Oh that's wonderful! You've got a great mum helping you out and taking you to the gigs.

Thanks for uploading all your videos.

he has an amazing voice i cant believe he want miming either..i am definitely going to the next gig!!

I had the same reaction when I saw him. You know he's not miming but it's so hard to believe at the same time because his voice is incredible.