2007 - Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - 24 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ist das letzte! hasse das gefuhl! mannn! wann kommt er zuruck??? bin so neidisch auf die engländer...die kriegen ihn immer,und auch 'the perks' er ist ja zu hause...

waaaah!

Naja, vielleicht sollten wir echt mal zusammenlegen für'n flugticket. One way versteht sich :mf_rosetinted:

Zu dumm, jeder will ihn haben... :no:

...aber wir haben ihn verdient!! :sneaky2:

Mwahahahah! :insane:

*thinks about soft kidnapping*

Yes I know I know. I should be in bed. See you tomorrow. :sneaky2:

:thumb_yello: Bist ja immer noch da :biggrin2:

Oh My Word.

That was awesomeee!!!

Martin...Pfftt...he tried to bump me off stage:sneaky2: but i think i won the mini fight... :roftl::roftl:

Full report tommorow...:punk:

:shocked: BUMP you off stage? My word what a dreadful thing to do. Well I hope you had a good time.:punk:

HJ:mf_popeanim:

Yes:biggrin2:

But i will write the report tommorow im too tired at the moment:bleh:

that's ok this way you're head would be clear and full of energy :bleh:

i'm really looking forward to it!!! go to bed now so you cna get up earlier and write you're report :naughty:

We don't know haha, seriously. I've been waiting for 2 days and I still don't know.

And it's driving me CRAZEEEEEEEEE as well! Rose, where are you???!!!

Throw us a bone, will ya?! :naughty:

dcdeb

And it's driving me CRAZEEEEEEEEE as well! Rose, where are you???!!!

Throw us a bone, will ya?! :naughty:

dcdeb

I still think it's that Mika proposed to her. They will have a small ceremony on a hill in Scotland this coming spring. Everyone will dab their eyes with tartan hankies. :mf_rosetinted:

I still think it's that Mika proposed to her. They will have a small ceremony on a hill in Scotland this coming spring. Everyone will dab their eyes with tartan hankies. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh another Glasgow meetup. Awesome. Mika can become an honourary Oldling.

Wow that must be some kinda hot if it's affecting Babs' brain like that. :naughty:

Can't wait to feast my eyes on it myself. Oh lordy! :wub2:

Lucky! If you get the chance and remember, could you tell Mika to play "Missionary Man" whenever he comes back to LA?:naughty:

Lucky! If you get the chance and remember, could you tell Mika to play "Missionary Man" whenever he comes back to LA?:naughty:

Maybe I'll ask him if the N. American tour is going to be the same set, setlist, etc. as this one. I wonder if he'll be scaling back at all. I expect Montreal, Toronto, LA and NYC at least to be just as big as some of these smaller European venues so hopefully he goes all out.

It would be great if he came here and did some crazy over the top TV performance like the EMA Awards with the band, acrobats and everything. If that doesn't get people's attention nothing will.

Maybe I'll ask him if the N. American tour is going to be the same set, setlist, etc. as this one. I wonder if he'll be scaling back at all. I expect Montreal, Toronto, LA and NYC at least to be just as big as some of these smaller European venues so hopefully he goes all out.

It would be great if he came here and did some crazy over the top TV performance like the EMA Awards with the band, acrobats and everything. If that doesn't get people's attention nothing will.

Ok thanks :wink2:

Yeah that would be sad and awkward. :sad: