how much do you love me

emmylou

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It better be! Its such a beautiful song!

My thoughts, too.

Although, I'm going to be really apprehensive the first time I go to listen to the album version. Christine's right - that very first recording from France, coming back looking all healthy and after a Mika dry spell, was magic...I hope that translates to the studio version. :wub2:

I am in LOVE with this song! I do believe I shall be crushed if it's not on the next album. and in Chicago when he sang it, I could've melted into a pile of goo..

And we would've melted right along beside you, lol. When we heard it on the 5th of Feb in Chicago it was breathtaking!

We love this song so much and hope it will be on the next album along with Holy Johnny and Missionary Man. I really wish that he would put on the album I Got Life, but that would be a miracle.

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

• 4 weeks later...

I really love this song, it moves me, the lyrics....

The first time I heard it was on youtube from the forum but when I then heard it was on live for a concet and it was wahhh incredible, so powerful!

omg:shocked: ITS AMAZING (sorry if someone already replied to this but i just had to say how good Holy Jonny is) i wish that there were mika songs that i havent heard of yet its so exciting:blush-anim-cl:

yeah, I feel the same, I want to find new songs that he never played live or that no one has ever heard yet. I love getting to know new stuff, I just hope his new album will be really good!!:D

but i just can't imagine hmdlm as studio version... this song for me belongs together with this amazing concert ambiance...

but i'm sure, it'll also be great as studio version!