2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! hey u!

well hopefully ill have 3 more pix ;)

I'd like to say "oh I look forward to seeing those" but you know what, I'd actually rather see pictures of 3 other people with Mika - no offence, but it's nice with a change from time to time, espescially for those who might have the day of their life when they get their first and in most cases only pic with Mika :mf_rosetinted: There's sadly not plenty of Mika for all of us, why not share the little we get :wink2:

I'm aware this might be a bit rude of me to say, but it's my opinion and I can't just keep reading this without letting it out :blink:

summer took videos :) im sure she wil post at some point

oh great her sweet dreams video was terrific ! when i bought my new camera for mika`s glasgow gig (yes i did buy it just for his gig , yes im mentle) i bought a sony cybershot as i remember that video summer took was with a sony but i couldnt keep my hand steady so their a bit shakey , very close up footage & plenty of eye contact though

No! never!! the original pic is awful. you had enough with this

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2223/celebutopianetanetmika0gd9.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Don't think I can ever get enough, to be honest :mf_rosetinted:

I'd like to say "oh I look forward to seeing those" but you know what, I'd actually rather see pictures of 3 other people with Mika - no offence, but it's nice with a change from time to time, espescially for those who might have the day of their life when they get their first and in most cases only pic with Mika :mf_rosetinted: There's sadly not plenty of Mika for all of us, why not share the little we get :wink2:

I'm aware this might be a bit rude of me to say, but it's my opinion and I can't just keep reading this without letting it out :blink:

Good that a pic of me with the M is not exactly the dream of my sleepless nights :biggrin2:

And btw, I love your signature!!!!!! LUVIT!!!!

summer took videos :) im sure she wil post at some point

Oh boy! More Summer videos! :woot_jump:

oh great her sweet dreams video was terrific ! when i bought my new camera for mika`s glasgow gig (yes i did buy it just for his gig , yes im mentle) i bought a sony cybershot as i remember that video summer took was with a sony but i couldnt keep my hand steady so their a bit shakey , very close up footage & plenty of eye contact though

You're too hard on yourself, Sheena -- your Love Today video was

awesome, especially! I watched it twice again today -- I put the link

to the Ringo vid on my myspace page and it autostarts when you go

to the page. I can't figure out how to change that, so I end up watching it

at least once a day! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

dcdeb

Me too!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

And I have "that" part linked in my signature :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

Well I should have about 8 now and I don't have one. That's what happens when you let others go before you. :blush-anim-cl:

aww babs surely someone can help you out so you can have 1 picture with mika at your next gig ! maybe since were all such a friendly bunch on here :wink2: that should be a policy to help everyone on here have their own picture taken with mika at least once !

aww babs surely someone can help you out so you can have 1 picture with mika at your next gig ! maybe since were all such a friendly bunch on here :wink2: that should be a policy to help everyone on here have their own picture taken with mika at least once !

I did my bit! :roftl:

I took not one but 2 pics of Charlie with him in Glasgow, cause the first one wasn't perfect :roftl: AND I didn't ask for one myself......I think I now deserve a SUPER Mika pic where he's hugging me tightly :naughty:

Well strictly speaking, there is one out there, but I don't have a copy and don't have nice memories of it, so don't want a copy.

dcdeb

i dont think you can stop it auto playing , i have it in myspace too ....dont u just love it when mikas does his air humping part :roftl:

i cant help being annoyed about it being shakey , i still wish we had those 2 nights in glasgow one for filming the gig & not getting excited , the second for going absolutely mentle :punk: i still get pissed at my pal for putting mika`s promoter off on the 2 night :thumbdown:

i dont think you can stop it auto playing , i have it in myspace too ....dont u just love it when mikas does his air humping part :roftl:

i cant help being annoyed about it being shakey , i still wish we had those 2 nights in glasgow one for filming the gig & not getting excited , the second for going absolutely mentle :punk: i still get pissed at my pal for putting mika`s promoter off on the 2 night :thumbdown:

What do you mean?:blink:

Squeezing you :mf_rosetinted:

you lucky dog ! when we were at the gig in glasgow the pal i was with told me mika kept spitting on her when he was singing next to her she was like "yuck" i told her i wish it was me having the pleasure of mika spit on me :naughty::wub2:

[/color]

What do you mean?:blink:

i mean what i say , my friend who u should all know by now works for ticket scotland under the central bridge in glasgow "hint hint" :biggrin2: was asked by mika`s promoter if he thought mika`s fans in glasgow would be happy with 2 nights my pal said no :sneaky2: HES NOT EVEN A TRUE FAN !!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

i mean what i say , my friend who u should all know by now works for ticket scotland under the central bridge in glasgow "hint hint" :biggrin2: was asked by mika`s promoter if he thought mika`s fans in glasgow would be happy with 2 nights my pal said no :sneaky2: HES NOT EVEN A TRUE FAN !!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Thats HIM off your Christmas Card list then!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

heya! well i would love other people to have a picture with him and be happy.. i dont think if i take a pic with him it means that others wont? :blink:

you lucky dog ! when we were at the gig in glasgow the pal i was with told me mika kept spitting on her when he was singing next to her she was like "yuck" i told her i wish it was me having the pleasure of mika spit on me :naughty::wub2:

hehe, I know what you mean....

OOOOOOOOOOOH, I had NO idea!

I reckon they missed out a big business chance there.:blink:

Thats HIM off your Christmas Card list then!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

nah i cannae do that , hes good for the free gigs :thumb_yello: but if hes ever chatted up with an ugly bloke when im out with him he can think twice on asking me to pretend im his bird ever again :naughty::roftl:

heya! well i would love other people to have a picture with him and be happy.. i dont think if i take a pic with him it means that others wont? :blink:

To be honest, if they are like me, it means exactly that. If I see he is occupied with others I hesitate. Unless I am feeling particularly bold. He surely can't pose for say, thirty pictures, it's not fair on him.

i just think mika fancies you sivan , he always seems to steer clear of me when my names mentioned :roftl: at least he still knows who i am i suppose :biggrin2: