2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I think you may be right :boxed: .... hee hee , :wink2:

I was extremely proud of myself in Madrid , i was cool , calm and collected that time :cool::naughty: ... i think only because mika gave me such cheek during love today with that line , that i felt much better and at ease chatting to him more !! LOL

Oh gosh , i dread to think of the footage andy has LOL!!

hes filmed us a few times , but the best time has to be when fred brought his old ghetto blaster to brixton in feb , and im not joking when i say this ghetto blaster was so old it looked solar power operated !!! ... and me and niki were dancing in the queue and andy filmed us , and the ghetto blaster ... niki pointed at it while he was filming and said "ebay 99p love , bargain" :lmao:

Well, congrats for getting it together in Madrid then!:thumb_yello:

I know..........I cringe to think of some of the things I have said on camera:naughty:

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my favourite moment of that show ...

HPIM4395.jpg

girl_sigh.gif

...and the first time i met freddie, sivan and summer. :huglove: - it was definitely one of my fave mika gigs too! :wub2:

Great pic Mellody:thumb_yello:

Yep, I have a pic of Sivan and I from this gig, if only I could get over the current problem that I have with Photobucket I would post it but I can't!:naughty:

oh the memories...........:wub2: It was def one of the best gigs I've ever been to...the people,the atmosphere...and of course Mika and the rest of the guys!!!:wub2:

I have severe withdrawl.......I need a mika gig and very soon........:punk:

I remember seeing the whole place bouncing... all the way through....he loved it as much as we did! The crowd were fab and EVERYONE joined in!!

Yurp Freddie Us Northerner's know how to put on a good show :thumb_yello:

Have to see where the new dates are gonna be????

xxx

Mellody I forgot all about that mask being taken off you :shocked:

Will we see Grace Skelly return?:naughty:

probably not - i don't like the new grey skelly anymore, the old one died when luke left. :rip_1: but well, you'll never know what will happen in the future. the costume still exists. :wink2:

and talking bout sivan and summer:

l_cdcac6e38e084028a78a4a1c5957c942.jpg

:biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

awww hey guys!!!! the memorieeeees :):wub2:

i know im not here as much... i check everyday but dont have too much time to post!

i remember that show....it was soooooooooooooo GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! i remember how the floor was jumpy...haha

AH NEWCASTLE!!!

Another show I wasn't due to be at, and almost wasn't!!!

My memories:

. The drive up: Falling asleep at Leicester services, with the lights on! Had to get the breakdown people out to get me going again. Kudos to them.

. The arrival: Just as I was driving past the venue, Sara Cox chose to play Love Today, so despite the cold, I opened both windows, and blasted it out, unfortunately no one heard it because of the street noise, so that fell a bit flat.

. The queue: Standing with Fred, Caz and Sara, not knowing if Andy remembered putting me on the list, buying a couple of tickets off a guy for me and Babs, who was tricky to entice out of the pub, but me and Fred managed it, ha ha. Andy coming outside with Luke, who told me he liked the stuff Andy had filmed of me!, and the hurt look on Andys face when I told him I bought a ticket as I wasn't sure if he'd remembered to do what he said he'd do, I felt so bad for that, but Fred found a guy to buy my ticket back off me, so it was all good in the end.

. The gig: MY GOD DID THAT PLACE ROCK!!!

I don't think I've ever bounced in sync with such a big crowd in my life EVER!

It was out of this world!

. The aftershow: Out the back of the venue, talking to the band was fun, standing on a road with cars going up and down, not so much. Joking around with (at least I think he was joking) James the driver, and thinking that I had missed my chance to talk to Mika, only to turn round, to find him standing there, smiling at me. Fantastic!

Going off looking for food ending up with Babs, Kath and Abby in the nearest services at 1am eating a fried breakfast, still in costume making grand plans. What a way to end an evening!

Edited by RAK1

Rose that story of yous eating brecky at 1 in the morning is just classic:roftl::thumb_yello:

I don't think we could have ended the night any other way!LOL!!!

Edited by RAK1

Awesome !!!

I laughed so so hard .. its MFC all over :roftl:

I seemed to have spent most of the tour in one service station or another. The thank you letter I sent to Mika earlier in the year, I said I was turning into a service station junkie, LOL!!!

I seemed to have spent most of the tour in one service station or another. The thank you letter I sent to Mika earlier in the year, I said I was turning into a service station junkie, LOL!!!

I wounder how many of those dodgy coffees you drank:naughty:

I rememeber Andi and Luke came outside to film?

Mannn this was one great gig:punk:

Never has a Mika crowd been jumping like that , the ground was shaking :punk:

I don't touch coffee in service stations, except in extreme situations, like coming back from Plymouth.

Yes, Andy AND Luke out filming was great, apart from them trying to get me to say tractor! I am very self concious about my accent, and I wouldn't bite.

When andi was filming with luke , i said a wee bit too loud ... "is that luke??!! :shocked::blink:" ... he looked at me and grinned , as if to say thanks alot , cant belive you didnt know who i was :lmfao:

When andi was filming with luke , i said a wee bit too loud ... "is that luke??!! :shocked::blink:" ... he looked at me and grinned , as if to say thanks alot , cant belive you didnt know who i was :lmfao:

Wearing his Mika fleece jumper. Ha ha.