2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Newcastle, 26 Nov -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have loads more but I'm leaving again for a week and won't have internet so when I get back I'll put them up.

Summer!!!!!!

Great to see you on here!!! :groupwave:

Thank you so much for the videos! I'm going to watch them now!!!

:huglove:

[myspace]23657449">Love Today Part 1- Newcastle</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=23657449&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&[/myspace]

my mask! :wub2: thanx so much for posting summer! :huglove:

Just got back from a few days away, and am trying to read everything I

missed -- 6000 posts!

What a treat to catch up on this thread! :thumb_yello:

Awesome photos and videos, thanks so very much Mellody and Summer! :wub2:

dcdeb

• 3 months later...
i did.. a necklace we worked on for about 20 hours.... ill find a pic....sec...

2.jpg

1.jpg

the necklace open and it has a 2 gigs USB in it.

3.jpg

i hope he likes it :) and will use it :) its made of silver....everything... and my mom made it (i helped) and its my brother idea.... he is making those now.... and will sell them soon :) not with MIKA on them but different designs so we wanted to make one for mika and we did before i left LA.

OMG SIVAN THAT IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! OMG I WANT ONE LOL!!! OF COURSE HE WILL LOVE IT HOW CAN HE NOT!

• 7 months later...
Kath you were there ??? :shocked: .... where on earth were you ? why didnt i see you or remember :boxed:

:naughty:Yes, I was there

new5.jpg

new2.jpg

A couple of pics that I took just to prove it:naughty:

I don't know......I remember seeing you at Glasgow and Donny but not Newcastel:shocked: Front row Mikey's side...where were you?

:naughty:Yes, I was there

new5.jpg

A couple of pics that I took just to prove it

I don't know......I remember seeing you at Glasgow and Donny but not Newcastel:shocked: Front row Mikey's side...where were you?

ummmmmmm , i think i was in front of mikey too :boxed: how strange , how did we miss each other ??? :naughty: i can remember you at donny and Glasgow too but not newcastle !! :boxed::roftl:

ummmmmmm , i think i was in front of mikey too :boxed: how strange , how did we miss each other ??? :naughty: i can remember you at donny and Glasgow too but not newcastle !! :boxed::roftl:

I was stood next to Sparkly1 or Andi...............Andi I think. Were you near Fred..............I remember seeing his arms:naughty:

Kath you were near me outside! :thumb_yello: opposite Andi and Fred and Mgal

can you remember...."MEEEKKKA" that dick behind us in the tracky top shouting that every 2 minutes....even when he was outside....Mellody told him off for pushing but so did the security guy!!

awwww that was the night of my stocking and Drinky Crow's travels!!!...and sat in disabled and had to stand and lean on the support as couldn't see in my chair....what good is that... :thumbdown: and me and Bab's had a sing a long a MIKA!!! :roftl:

xxx

can you remember...."MEEEKKKA" that dick behind us in the tracky top shouting that every 2 minutes....even when he was outside....Mellody told him off for pushing but so did the security guy!!

awwww that was the night of my stocking and Drinky Crow's travels!!!...and sat in disabled and had to stand and lean on the support as couldn't see in my chair....what good is that... and me and Bab's had a sing a long a MIKA!!!

xxx

Hi Daisy, yes indeed, I was near you outside and yes, i remember that guy...what a pain in the arse:shocked: I know, the disabled facilities certainly vary don't they.

Yes !! i was 2nd/front row , half of me was in second row , half in front :naughty: i was behind sara , sivan and summer !!

You were a little bit more central than me then..........tbh I find it incredibly sad that we can rememebr where other people were stood at each of the different gigs!:naughty::shocked:

Hi Daisy, yes indeed, I was near you outside and yes, i remember that guy...what a pain in the arse I know, the disabled facilities certainly vary don't they.

You were a little bit more central than me then..........tbh I find it incredibly sad that we can rememebr where other people were stood at each of the different gigs!

I know how strange !! :boxed: .... yes i was quite central , great view :das:

:fisch:

awwww that was the night of my stocking and Drinky Crow's travels!!!...and sat in disabled and had to stand and lean on the support as couldn't see in my chair....what good is that... :thumbdown and me and Bab's had a sing a long a MIKA!!! :roftl

xxx

Im starting to worry now why i cant remember any of this *scratches head* :naughty: Does anyone else get a sudden attack of amnesia at mika gigs ??? :boxed::naughty:

I know how strange !! :boxed: .... yes i was quite central , great view :das:

:fisch:

Im starting to worry now why i cant remember any of this *scratches head* :naughty: Does anyone else get a sudden attack of amnesia at mika gigs ??? :boxed::naughty:

Usually only when I am talking to Mika...when I have even been known to forget my name!:naughty:

Usually only when I am talking to Mika...when I have even been known to forget my name!:naughty:

I wouldnt know , i only managed to obtain the guts to actually have a conversation at all , in Madrid after so long of one word hellos and thankyous :floor: I think he must have begun to think i lacked linguistic skills , and was shocked when a sentance actually came out of my mouth :roftl:

I know how strange !! :boxed: .... yes i was quite central , great view :

You have been to that many hun they are starting to all merge into one! :roftl:

Awww the space was fine (far away...where the bar was, at the back up the steps) but as the place was small it was ok ...until I sat down and found I couldn't see a thing!. That is when I knew i could stand all the way through but needed to rest on something...hence the London gig and my first "proper gig" at the front :thumb_yello:

Kath...HOW MEECKA! WAY WHERE IS 'E? MEEEEEECKA!!.....I was like STFU!!!!

:roftl:

xxx

I wouldnt know , i only managed to obtain the guts to actually have a conversation at all , in Madrid after so long of one word hellos and thankyous :floor: I think he must have begun to think i lacked linguistic skills , and was shocked when a sentance actually came out of my mouth :roftl:

:naughty:

I seem to alternate between not being able to speak or talking crap...........to be honest I think I prefer the not being able to talk on balance:naughty: But I know what you mean............I somethimes ponder on the fact that, certainly in the early days I am sure Mika viewed everything that Andy filmed so he must KNOW that I can talk.............but then when I am in front of him I often can't!:naughty:

You have been to that many hun they are starting to all merge into one! :roftl:

Awww the space was fine (far away...where the bar was, at the back up the steps) but as the place was small it was ok ...until I sat down and found I couldn't see a thing!. That is when I knew i could stand all the way through but needed to rest on something...hence the London gig and my first "proper gig" at the front :thumb_yello:

Kath...HOW MEECKA! WAY WHERE IS 'E? MEEEEEECKA!!.....I was like STFU!!!!

:roftl:

xxx

Yeah................there was a guy in Amsterdam with a back pack who was equally annoying...might have been the same one!:naughty:

:naughty:

I seem to alternate between not being able to speak or talking crap...........to be honest I think I prefer the not being able to talk on balance:naughty: But I know what you mean............I somethimes ponder on the fact that, certainly in the early days I am sure Mika viewed everything that Andy filmed so he must KNOW that I can talk.............but then when I am in front of him I often can't!:naughty:

dunno 'bout anyonelse but I tend to stutter when I talk to him...also when I am nervous or tired my s's sound like I have a lisp and Everytime this happens!!!!.. and i don't just look like one but I sound like a dick too! He asks me something normal...like "Hi how are you?" and I go "blughessssszgwigeyt" :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

xx

dunno 'bout anyonelse but I tend to stutter when I talk to him...also when I am nervous or tired my s's sound like I have a lisp and Everytime this happens!!!!.. and i don't just look like one but I sound like a dick too! He asks me something normal...like "Hi how are you?" and I go "blughessssszgwigeyt" :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

xx

I am sure he has got used to it though! It is just us that end up feeling ridiculous:roftl::naughty:

You have been to that many hun they are starting to all merge into one! :roftl

xxx

I think you may be right :boxed: .... hee hee , :wink2:

:naughty

I was extremely proud of myself in Madrid , i was cool , calm and collected that time :cool::naughty: ... i think only because mika gave me such cheek during love today with that line , that i felt much better and at ease chatting to him more !! LOL

Oh gosh , i dread to think of the footage andy has LOL!!

hes filmed us a few times , but the best time has to be when fred brought his old ghetto blaster to brixton in feb , and im not joking when i say this ghetto blaster was so old it looked solar power operated !!! ... and me and niki were dancing in the queue and andy filmed us , and the ghetto blaster ... niki pointed at it while he was filming and said "ebay 99p love , bargain" :lmao: