Dress up NEWS!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

Themed gigs is a great idea! i love it, though it'll be a bit expensive...:boxed: but I love getting ready for any Mika gig!:biggrin2:

what a great idea, it is a brilliant way to spend as much money as possible, buying stuff for one night that you'll never wear again - fab idea Mika, we love to put ourselves in debt just to please you :wub2:

my theme will be whatever is clean:mf_rosetinted:

Haha!!!:roftl: so true Kath!!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika said to me on Saturday that he wanted to get away from the fancy dress thing now as peeps are copying him because i said that i was gonna do Little Bo Peep for him on Monday at Newcastle. He said i could dress up if i wanted. I said, well, if you're not bothered about it, i won't do it. So, then i said i would not dress up then and go in my t-shirt and jeans. He said that's fine, and i could wear whatever i wanted, as long as i look fantastic. :biggrin2: Of course, i always do. :naughty: Bless him.

I had a brief chat with Cherisse about it on Monday aswell. So, er.....yeah, no more fancy dress. :blink:

I remember you were talking about the fancy dress thing during breakfast:cheerful_h4h: ..but what did Cherisse say about it?:blink:

Yay I am so pleased to hear that:biggrin2: have fun 2nite sara see you on friday :punk:

Thanks hunni i will. :biggrin2: I was looking forward to seeing you but just read that you're not going now.:shocked: Awwww!!!!! *cries* will see you Friday though. :thumb_yello: x

Mika basically still wants us to dress up, he doesn't want it to stop, he just wants the MFC to like pick a theme and have each gig themed somehow, especially from a political point of view for example environment and we all go as plants or like the xmas theme etc.

Mika said to me on Saturday that he wanted to get away from the fancy dress thing now as peeps are copying him...So, er.....yeah, no more fancy dress. :blink:

*scratches head* there seem to be two completely contradictory opinions on the fancy dress tradition- am I the only one who is confused?

*scratches head* there seem to be two completely contradictory opinions on the fancy dress tradition- am I the only one who is confused?

Ok, I was also standing right in front of Mika when he was talking to Freddie, Sara and a couple of others (it was a bit of a group chat) about the dressing up...

Basically he said that he's thinking of moving on, he's thinking of a new thing to do instead because other bands are now copying it, and he wants to stop the dressing up at some point, but he never said that it was immediate and he never said that people should do this or that (obviously:sneaky2: )-I mean, free world and all that :roftl: .

As Vix said, this ties in with his new ideas for next tour, and in the same way that he is not changing his clothes or set, or the dressing up for Lollipop QUITE YET, nobody should feel forced to change their dressing up habits either.

I for one will do as I see fit, I love my Cowgirl outfit and no Mika will stop me wearing it now that he has different ideas :roftl: . Ok, maybe not all days, but some at least.

I really think that everyone should do as they like, if you find it fun to dresss up, go for it, and if you don't, then don't...Let's show him that we have personality and that he won't boss us around :bleh::roftl:

Again, I have that horrible feeling like when you're the last to know everything.

And now I'm going deaf in my left ear again. This is a fantastic day.

Ok, I was also standing right in front of Mika when he was talking to Freddie, Sara and a couple of others (it was a bit of a group chat) about the dressing up...

Basically he said that he's thinking of moving on, he's thinking of a new thing to do instead because other bands are now copying it, and he wants to stop the dressing up at some point, but he never said that it was immediate and he never said that people should do this or that (obviously:sneaky2: )-I mean, free world and all that :roftl: .

As Vix said, this ties in with his new ideas for next tour, and in the same way that he is not changing his clothes or set, or the dressing up for Lollipop QUITE YET, nobody should feel forced to change their dressing up habits either.

I for one will do as I see fit, I love my Cowgirl outfit and no Mika will stop me wearing it now that he has different ideas :roftl: . Ok, maybe not all days, but some at least.

I really think that everyone should do as they like, if you find it fun to dresss up, go for it, and if you don't, then don't...Let's show him that we have personality and that he won't boss us around :bleh::roftl:

yeah I mean, feckin hell, it was the FANS idea to dress up in the first place, not Mika's xD

i was quite worried in newcastle when i heard about the dressing up thing, and when andy said to me (while he interviewed me) that i stole the idea for the skeleton costume ... he said sth like you stole someone elses idea with that costume, i was like :shocked::boxed: of course it wasn't my idea, but no one ever complained about ppl dressing up as lollipop girls or sth?! anyway, i was really worried but there was no reason at all, mika told me after the show how much he loved my mask and costume (he also took the mask on stage for a short while) and that i should wear it again for london. so i don't think he wants to end the dressing up right now. :wink2:

I might possibly going to my first Mika show this winter (when they release the dates, whatev.)

And if I feel like dressing up, BY GOD I'M GONNA DO IT.

yeah I mean, feckin hell, it was the FANS idea to dress up in the first place, not Mika's xD

I might possibly going to my first Mika show this winter (when they release the dates, whatev.)

And if I feel like dressing up, BY GOD I'M GONNA DO IT.

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

SO THEMES people. What Mika wants he shall get!

Hehe. We already did this in Dusseldorf with our silly head thingies. The diademes. The head boppers like the ones in your signature. :naughty:

My theme is black too btw. :bleh:

Oh and forgive me for not reading the entire thread yet. Real Life is calling me these days :sad: but I'm just curious if there's a theme for the last gig on the 4th of Dec yet. :wink2:

Mmh, you're surprising me recently: first pink, now black. Where the heck is blue???? :blink::bleh:

Blue is still on the inside. As always. Together with blonde. :bleh:

Black with pink is a good match btw :mf_rosetinted: - got my shirt for London ready yet. :biggrin2:

And I'm full of surprises in general... :naughty: