dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Charlotte! Hi leonita! *waves and blows kisses*

I was thinking of booking only a half day off on the day of his show, and then the other half, the day after - to recover. :biggrin2:

Hey Leonita, How are you doing? Merry Christmas!

Hmm, Maybe the venues are cheaper on the weekdays. Somebody should ask him this. :biggrin2:

Merry Christmas to you, too!

or is it because he's not yet so popular in the States & they don't think he'll fill the venues on weekends?

I was wondering also if he spends time sightseeing in the US cities, as seen in European cities on the DVD?

A group of us were going to eat at House of Blues restaurant & get stamped so we could get back at head of the line later, to see the show. Then we were going to go sightseeing, to the Art Institute, etc.

But, it appears the restaurant is not open on Tuesdays?? That's strange.

Oh well, we'll just be spending the day on the sidewalk waiting!

He Suzy!! Merry Christmas

I thought of doing that also. But, I sometimes get made to stay later on half-days and then, I always regret it! Like right before I went to Scotland, it didn't fail, the Commander came to the office and I was there until 6pm. Finally, I was like..."I need to go...last minute stuff to do for Scotland." The Commander didn't even know I was going...it was kind of funny. He thought I was kidding until I walked out the door. :biggrin2:

Hi Charlotte! Hi leonita! *waves and blows kisses*

I was thinking of booking only a half day off on the day of his show, and then the other half, the day after - to recover. :biggrin2:

Hi all... I was extremely busy last night-actually no I wasn't! I was just having serious "Issues" with my DVD burning program. :( Took me until 3am to figure what the problem was!

Work is pretty rubbish at the mo-and to top it off, a couple chavy Christmas temps took the micky out of me today, I'm overweight-this I know-when I got in the lift, they said "Woah, it suddenly got snug". And other snide comments and laughs from them from behind me. I SO wish I was management, oh to see their faces when I turned round and sacked them on the spot. Oh well, they've finished tomorrow-leaving behind them a trail of destruction, the place is filthy, the vending machines jammed, the toilets blocked-and the plasma TV in the rec room is broken by one of them too. GRRRR. I seriously hate Christmas in there!! I wish I had the confidence to turn around and say to them, "You so should've seen me 18 months ago-when I was 4 and a half stone heavier, my how you would've laughed then". But, really all I wanted to do was get out of the lift and cry!! :( Ah well. One more full day of work for me now, until-hopefully-2nd January! Christmas Eve should be just a few hours work and New Years Eve. :D

Ah well, enough woe-is-me!!

How is everyone? Good I hope!

Hee hee..Apparently, it's not a real MIKA outing unless you do spend the day on the sidewalk waiting. :naughty: It's going to be so cold during this time of the year too....again, wouldn't be a MIKA show without waiting out in the cold. :sneaky2:

But, it sure heats up when you get inside. :mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

Merry Christmas to you, too!

or is it because he's not yet so popular in the States & they don't think he'll fill the venues on weekends?

I was wondering also if he spends time sightseeing in the US cities, as seen in European cities on the DVD?

A group of us were going to eat at House of Blues restaurant & get stamped so we could get back at head of the line later, to see the show. Then we were going to go sightseeing, to the Art Institute, etc.

But, it appears the restaurant is not open on Tuesdays?? That's strange.

Oh well, we'll just be spending the day on the sidewalk waiting!

Awe, Skully...people can be so mean. I'm so sorry. I've recently lost 50 lbs too and I used to get that all the time. It was so humiliating. I just don't know how people can be so cruel. There was this little kid, last year that was calling me all kinds of names and the DAD was just laughing. But, when I looked at the parents, they were as big as I was. I told the kid, "Keep laughing! Look at your parents and you'll know how you'll look one day." The little kid looked at his parents and started laughing at them. At that point, the Dad said to me, "You know, you are the adult! Act like one." I said, you know, you are the parent..act like one." The Mom said, "She's right" and then, she yelled at them both. :biggrin2:

But, I still walked away from there crying. I still get, "Gee, you would be so beautiful if you would just lose weight." It pisses me off. I've lost 50 and I'm still losing....it's never enough. Just never.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Hi all... I was extremely busy last night-actually no I wasn't! I was just having serious "Issues" with my DVD burning program. :( Took me until 3am to figure what the problem was!

Work is pretty rubbish at the mo-and to top it off, a couple chavy Christmas temps took the micky out of me today, I'm overweight-this I know-when I got in the lift, they said "Woah, it suddenly got snug". And other snide comments and laughs from them from behind me. I SO wish I was management, oh to see their faces when I turned round and sacked them on the spot. Oh well, they've finished tomorrow-leaving behind them a trail of destruction, the place is filthy, the vending machines jammed, the toilets blocked-and the plasma TV in the rec room is broken by one of them too. GRRRR. I seriously hate Christmas in there!! I wish I had the confidence to turn around and say to them, "You so should've seen me 18 months ago-when I was 4 and a half stone heavier, my how you would've laughed then". But, really all I wanted to do was get out of the lift and cry!! :( Ah well. One more full day of work for me now, until-hopefully-2nd January! Christmas Eve should be just a few hours work and New Years Eve. :D

Ah well, enough woe-is-me!!

How is everyone? Good I hope!

Thanks ((hugs)) I get that "You're beautiful" thing too-and then you see the eyes look at the body. I'm doing really well-and the good comments make me feel really good-but then I get the rubbish like I got today and I think-well did that other person really mean it with the nice comment?

I wish I could do what you did, I would love to have seen the look on their faces.:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Awe, Skully...people can be so mean. I'm so sorry. I've recently lost 50 lbs too and I used to get that all the time. It was so humiliating. I just don't know how people can be so cruel. There was this little kid, last year that was calling me all kinds of names and the DAD was just laughing. But, when I looked at the parents, they were as big as I was. I told the kid, "Keep laughing! Look at your parents and you'll know how you'll look one day." The little kid looked at his parents and started laughing at them. At that point, the Dad said to me, "You know, you are the adult! Act like one." I said, you know, you are the parent..act like one." The Mom said, "She's right" and then, she yelled at them both. :biggrin2:

But, I still walked away from there crying. I still get, "Gee, you would be so beautiful if you would just lose weight." It pisses me off. I've lost 50 and I'm still losing....it's never enough. Just never.

Again, I'm so sorry.

I heard Mrs. Spears was about to write a book about parenting,

but after this latest announcement it's been--postponed.

Yes, postponed... indefinitely. Ooops!

I know, the weekday shows suck, just a little...because, I have to wonder how to take the time off for them. LOL And, the one in L.A., well, I can't work that Monday...because MIKA will be here and I can't work that Tuesday because I'll probably be up all night Monday night (because of Mika).

Hmmm.....I bet Mika just wanted weekends off. :sneaky2:

Oh, well, I'm just so happy that we'll be able to see him again soon. It's so exciting.

Deb, does your son like Mika?

I think one of the weekends out your way coincides with the Grammy

awards -- wonder if he's planning on going to those, since he

was nominated?

As for my son... well, he likes Ring Ring and maybe a few other songs,

but otherwise Mika is not his musical taste. To my chagrin. Right now

he's liking groups like Yellow Card and Fort Minor, etc. Harder edge.

*sigh*

Hee hee..Apparently, it's not a real MIKA outing unless you do spend the day on the sidewalk waiting. :naughty: It's going to be so cold during this time of the year too....again, wouldn't be a MIKA show without waiting out in the cold. :sneaky2:

But, it sure heats up when you get inside. :mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

Well, you know, we waited on the sidewalk in DC in June and the

weather was nice and warm... until the thunderstorm hit! :naughty:

I guess there's no perfect weather -- and it gives us something

to talk about later, like our battle scars or something! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Allegra, you're going skiing, aren't you? HAVE FUN!!! :punk: :punk:

yes thank you

merry xmas and happy new year to you

:newyear:

i hope we will see again at mika's gigs... maybe in london... :cool:

so we can speak NOenglish, you and me

ciao

i go

Looking forward to speaking NO English with you soon! :naughty: Byebye, see you in the new year! :punk:

Hello Oldlings!

Aww... my poor cat. I took her to the vet this morning to have some teeth pulled out (infection). When I picked her up again at noon she was just waking up. I was allowed to take her home and now she's crawling around on the floor like she's totally drunk. One advantage: it seems that I doen's have to sweep the floor today, she's doing her job very well. :wink2:

She seems to do fine now so I can go to the supermarket. I guess it will be quite busy there, people doing their weekend AND Christmas shopping...

oh dear...seems we have dropped on page...10?:naughty:

here i am...

still in my pj, needing a shower and lots of things to do...but could not resist lurking and OBVIOUSLY posting...

i've just read that article on the daily mail...how impressive eh?

so

has wendi got the flowers eventually? she mentioned the book but not the flowers...and hopefully she'll get the cds before xmas (i sent them on behalf of all mfc anyway)

i'm going...will keep logged in so sometimes you'll may see me posting...just to nourish that sense of belonging i like so much...

Hello! Just read this page.........Skully.....What an absolute pain that people like that exsist in this world.....just so incredibly narrow minded. I am so sorry to hear what you had to put up with...but keep strong...you are doing brilliantly! And Charlie....you ARE incredibly beautiful and would be whatever your size. You have done amazingly well too!

Robi, I eventually rang and asked Wendi last night if she had recieved the flowers...I was trying not to as I wanted it to be a surprise but since the money went out of my account on Tuesday I thought I had better check. She has not recived them so I have just sent an email to the company.....what a pain. I am so glad that she recieved the book though and it was a comlete surprise..brilliant!

OK...must go...should be back on Christmas Eve. Got to go and wrap Ab's birthday pressies then go to the supermarket...arghhh!

Good luck and much love to everyone1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/live/live.html?in_article_id=504038&in_page_id=1889

here's the link to the daily mail article, for teh older oldlings...eheheheeh

regarding said article...

after reading his bullying tales one wouldn't but feel the need to hug, cuddle, reassure and lull him to death! but this is my italian mother heart speaking i'm afraid...

her mother sent him directly to that awful russian teacher instead! ...and prob she did the right thing! she must be very tough, mika's mom!:biggrin2:

.....i'm a mild one...i would just grow up a nerd instead....:boxed:

ah

i decided to put my london tickets in a box, wrapped it in xmas paper and put it under the tree....a suprise for all my family... not for me!

wish me good luck....:shocked:

Hi Robi...thanks for the link..just read it so now I REALLY must go....so Mika thinks his fans are weirdo's eh? Fair enough!

xxxxx

surprised?

ah yes... you are NOT weird, neither am I!!!!!:naughty:

so he's NOT thinking about us...this is sad :naughty:

That first picture is just so gorgeous. His hair like that is the best.

He looks really masculine in it too. :wub2:

Hi by the way. :biggrin2:

I normally don't openly state my affection towards the Mikster but that particular picture just needed to be commented on.