dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ah

i decided to put my london tickets in a box, wrapped it in xmas paper and put it under the tree....a suprise for all my family... not for me!

wish me good luck....:shocked:

You're a brave woman, Robi! Good luck! :thumb_yello:

just in case you miss the mikagasmic thread....

Where are these photos from, Robi? Such good quality, so clear...

can't tell when or where they were taken and don't have the time

to hit the other thread...

AMP your photos were brilliant! Thanks for sharing them, but brrrrr!

Cold!

dcdeb

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/live/live.html?in_article_id=504038&in_page_id=1889

here's the link to the daily mail article, for teh older oldlings...eheheheeh

regarding said article...

after reading his bullying tales one wouldn't but feel the need to hug, cuddle, reassure and lull him to death! but this is my italian mother heart speaking i'm afraid...

her mother sent him directly to that awful russian teacher instead! ...and prob she did the right thing! she must be very tough, mika's mom!:biggrin2:

.....i'm a mild one...i would just grow up a nerd instead....:boxed:

ah

i decided to put my london tickets in a box, wrapped it in xmas paper and put it under the tree....a suprise for all my family... not for me!

wish me good luck....:shocked:

wish i could have gone to see Mika in London ,ill b in london but had already booked Grease the musical so ill just have to think about you all singing away with :tears: !!ps .will have to make do with life in cartoon motion dvd for xmas and the hardest bit gonna haveto get rid of all the family so i can watch it in peace,no distractions allowed !!!!!:annoyed_h4h: .:newyear::thumb_yello: x

Hi Oldlings! I see that these pics have dominated the threads...that's AWESOME! 'Coz really I can't gawk at them enough...:mf_lustslow:

I'm only here for a bit of a break from cleaning and cooking - I've got about 60 people coming over tonight! What stress! The only thing that keeps me going is blasting LICM on the stereo as I run around and coming on here occassionally for a peek at this man in his jeans...:mf_lustslow:

You're a brave woman, Robi! Good luck! :thumb_yello:

Where are these photos from, Robi? Such good quality, so clear...

can't tell when or where they were taken and don't have the time

to hit the other thread...

AMP your photos were brilliant! Thanks for sharing them, but brrrrr!

Cold!

dcdeb

Bianca found them in the site of a certain photographer (i cannot remember the name) and were taken in san francisco when he was there last summer.

AMP...i love your landscape, it's like a fairy tale!

ppl, just a quick hallo...i'm going out tonight also...

behave if you can...no, you cannot, as i posted 'those' pics!

Good evening Oldlings:biggrin2:

What have I missed over the last week? I have been soooo busy at work and have had no time at all to visit here....Any news on Wendy? I hope she is feeling better.

I hope everyone's preparations for the big day are going well....

Sxxx

Well I popped on briefly last night and there was nobody around. Seems like the same again tonight.

Still, just in case real life gets in the way tomorrow, I thought I'd just wish all the Oldlings a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful

Mika-filled New Year.

:yay:

Thanks to you all for the fun and friendship of 2007

:gathering::flowers2::gathering:

Sweet (Mika) Dreams

1526229576_e2c1594dd4.jpg

That first picture is just so gorgeous. His hair like that is the best.

He looks really masculine in it too. :wub2:

Hi by the way. :biggrin2:

I normally don't openly state my affection towards the Mikster but that particular picture just needed to be commented on.

You are always spot on Diana x:wink2:

They are bloody gorgeous !!!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Is he wearing Sivan's necklace on this pic?

Hmm no, don't think so... I just read that these pics were taken last summer when he was in the US.

Morning Oldlings! Sorry for not being here very often lately. Real Life keeps calling me...