Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

I just checked out how much plane tickets would cost and they were sooo cheap! I mean I think I even could afford it :shocked:

Well. All that I'd have to pay for would be the concert ticket and plane tickets. I can sleep at the bus station or something. :roftl: I'm used to that after Birmingham when I ended up in the wrong city.:roftl:

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!! :biggrin2:

You can get plenty of cheap hostels and things if you don't mind roughing it a bit. My floors always available in emergencies too (Sivan and Summer sure appreciated it haha)

It's gonna be gooooooood :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on it. Kinda. :naughty:

I am starting to get all giggly and happy :shocked:

Calm down, Nicole. You are still in front of your computer. :mf_rosetinted:

Good start... I went that way two days ago, when I recognised I simply HAD to buy the tickets:roftl: And look at me now, I'm going to the three of them!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure sleeping would not be a problem, dear. Now I'm excited already!!!

DId you end up in the wrong city?????:shocked: And I thought I was the most absent minded person on Earth...

Well I am excited too! Although if my mum knew about my plans then I would be crying and screaming "WHY NOTTT???? :crybaby:"

:naughty: Yes, I just didn't end up at the wrong station or something but in the wrong city. Then I took a taxi to Birmingham and it costed me a fortune.

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!! :biggrin2:

You can get plenty of cheap hostels and things if you don't mind roughing it a bit. My floors always available in emergencies too (Sivan and Summer sure appreciated it haha)

It's gonna be gooooooood :P

JENNIE! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna!

Well I don't actually care where I would sleep. It's alll good. :roftl: But I dunno how to buy the concert ticket and where could I get it sent, cause they don't deliver overseas. :blink:

I'm working on it. Kinda. :naughty:

I am starting to get all giggly and happy :shocked:

Calm down, Nicole. You are still in front of your computer. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll make sure you come anyway! I'll play the devil's advocate tempting you ;)

I'll even spend the night with you in some coach station if needed :naughty:

I'll make sure you come anyway! I'll play the devil's advocate tempting you ;)

I'll even spend the night with you in some coach station if needed :naughty:

:roftl: It doesn't take much to tempt me. You only said "I'm going" and I was like "A new date! :shocked: Going! Me going? No. YES! :shocked: "

Thanks, how nice of you:roftl:

:roftl: It doesn't take much to tempt me. You only said "I'm going" and I was like "A new date! :shocked: Going! Me going? No. YES! :shocked: "

Thanks, how nice of you:roftl:

Ahahaha yeah I must admit convincing you wasn't real hard :roftl:

Blame my natural charm :mf_rosetinted:

Ik zal je met mijn mond gek maken if you come :bleh:

Zeg! Gedraag je! :das:

Oh well. Speaking of tempting... Still not sure about this one though. Maybe I will get a ticket anyway and see what happens.

I wanna go as well! can't miss Mika's last European concert in a long time, can I?! I think I might just get a ticket and then see later if I will be able to make it...:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

Great minds. :naughty:

Ahahaha yeah I must admit convincing you wasn't real hard :roftl:

Blame my natural charm :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: *starts blaming*

:shocked: Oh wow! And I didn't even have the need to say Maak me gek met je mond! But saying that for a thousand times before would finally pay off. :biggrin2:

Panicccccccccccccccccc :roftl:

Zeg! Gedraag je! :das:

Oh well. Speaking of tempting... Still not sure about this one though. Maybe I will get a ticket anyway and see what happens.

Great minds. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Marion, Blue comeeeeeeeeeee with us!! You know you won't resist either ;)

I bought tickets to at seetickets, but didn't get a confirmation yet.

Did anybody get a confirmation?? I'm starting to worry a bit because it said you have to get a conformation within 24 hours and it's been 23 hours already...

And can the card holder only get the tickets at the venue?? Because I paid with the creditcard of my friend but she's not coming.. I can take her creditcard with me though do you think that's okay with them??

yeah i have the same worry. i bought my ticket today at seeticket and i paid with my mums credit card and i wrote my mumy name down as the one who receives the card. so if i won´t get it sent before the gig i´m really worried that they won´t give me my ticket... have you found out something new about your/our problem?

i´ve heard about the amount of problems people had with tickets from seeticket. :sneaky2:

but was there anyone who did NOT receive the ticket AT ALL (at home or at the box-office)?

i´m really worried about that... :blink:

No I think everyone got them at the end. Don't worry too much it'll be fine.

yeah i have the same worry. i bought my ticket today at seeticket and i paid with my mums credit card and i wrote my mumy name down as the one who receives the card. so if i won´t get it sent before the gig i´m really worried that they won´t give me my ticket... have you found out something new about your/our problem?

Jup I called them after the 24 hours and they said they've been having problems with the confirmations. She said that I definetily got the tickets though so that's cool. To be able to pick them up you have to let your mother call them to tell them to change the name in your name and then you can pick it up with her creditcard and the reference number.

I wish I had known this than I would have bought a ticket at the other ticketsite.... oh well!!

Jup I called them after the 24 hours and they said they've been having problems with the confirmations. She said that I definetily got the tickets though so that's cool. To be able to pick them up you have to let your mother call them to tell them to change the name in your name and then you can pick it up with her creditcard and the reference number.

I wish I had known this than I would have bought a ticket at the other ticketsite.... oh well!!

thank you for the information. so it sounds like that everything will be fine then, but did she say anything about if they´re going to send the tickets or not? or do we definately have to pick them up at the office ourselfes?

yes, i wish too that i knew it before i booked the ticket...

Funny when their FAQ state the following:

Can a third party collect my tickets from the box office?

No. The cardholder needs to collect and produce the credit card used to make payment and sign a receipt. This is part of the credit card merchant agreement and is in place to protect both See and the cardholder from potential credit card fraud.

Funny when their FAQ state the following:

Can a third party collect my tickets from the box office?

No. The cardholder needs to collect and produce the credit card used to make payment and sign a receipt. This is part of the credit card merchant agreement and is in place to protect both See and the cardholder from potential credit card fraud.

hm... doesn´t sound goed :sneaky2:

mmmmm............

shall i go or not ............

my friend said im too selfish and i should go all the beauty gigs ......

hmm......poor little Mika, touring touring touring

maybe i should go and find a quiet place near the balcony and bring a telescope

hmmmm so because im a smart one (not really), i bought the tickets from gigsandtours.com..... the link you all had said doesnt ship tickets to the US

so i guess my only option is to pick them up from the venue 2 hrs before. is this reliable? im scared now. should i buy 2 other tickets from when they go on general sale, just to make sure?