ear ring

I LUV MIKA HE RULEZ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm convinced its NOT pierced, I have NEVER seen a pic with him having an earring in, though it looks like he does have a freckle in the place that looks like it's pierced but if so then it's not in the exact place you would have it pierced.

I'm convinced its NOT pierced, I have NEVER seen a pic with him having an earring in, though it looks like he does have a freckle in the place that looks like it's pierced but if so then it's not in the exact place you would have it pierced.

What about that old one where is on the couch with a bottle in between his legs with a white jumper. Thats proof it is pierced.

And yes, I think it's a bit of a wonky piercing :naughty: maybe he moved out of fright when the gun was close to him.........

wasn't there a thread about this already somewhere?

yeah, it's a strange place for an earring, i guess he might have pierced it himself. i really don't understand why someone might want to do this, but i also know a guy who did it when he was a teenager, pierced both his ears with a hot needle. some sort of test of courage, pfft! :sneaky2: kids, don't try this at home. :naughty:

I still don't know what to make of this. It's a very strange place for an earring.

http://mika.yrecaps.com/img/book1_highres.jpg

Whoa! I just realized that by clicking the pic - you can see his pores, his individual stubble hairs, his one nostril hair, the zit on his ear, the dot in his eye, the.....ok sorry, just analyzed every friggin molecule for the last 7 minutes :roftl:

Whoa! I just realized that by clicking the pic - you can see his pores, his individual stubble hairs, his one nostril hair, the zit on his ear, the dot in his eye, the.....ok sorry, just analyzed every friggin molecule for the last 7 minutes :roftl:

Yeah Scut thought that was all a bit too much information. :roftl:

Mika really must be wishing they'd never invented these cheap digital zoom lenses. No wonder he spends hours preening himself. He still missed a nosehair though. :naughty:

Too bad your shot only got the top...oh never mind - (too many people I know personally, now read my posts, so I better behave)

Oh, and YES - He does or did have his one ear pierced. It looks like it closed up now, though...

Freckle! Its a freckle, ill tell you for sure after he does a gig here, Im pretty sure its a freckle,

my sister has one in the same place, and people thought she had her ears pierced so much that she got sick of all the earings she got and actually did get them pierced

It's definitely a piercing. Besides the photo showing him with an earring, you can also see that it is most definitely a hole. Freckles do not cave in like that. It's a weird place for a piercing, but it could have been a crappy piercer that he went to, he could've done it himself with ice and a needle or a friend could have done it and screwed it up. It's not hard to get the piercing alignment off---my ears were pierced professionally, and one is way too high up, so when I wear earrings, my ears look like they're crooked.

I still don't know what to make of this. It's a very strange place for an earring.

http://mika.yrecaps.com/img/book1_highres.jpg

I have a piercing in the SAME place...

because I made it myself, and when you can only see you ear in front of the mirror, it's easier to put the piercing to make a hole there (it's a little bit difficult for me to hold my cold ear and the piece at the same time, and put it in the right place...)

hahahahaha you are funny!

but it is true!

imagine if that was our face... i would feel so self concious!

hahahahaha you are funny!

but it is true!

imagine if that was our face... i would feel so self concious!

haha---he has the skin around the nails hurt like me :bleh:

and yes, it's really funny to see every pore...you can see he shaved fast and the little irritated his skin is (now we're his dermathologists!! hahaha)

I definitely think it's a piercing. If that thing is a freckle, then its size has greatly changed over time, and if that's the case, he needs to get it checked out, because that's a classic sign of a cancerous blemish.

As for the strange placement, it's already been said in this thread a few times, but I'll say it again: it's very easy for piercings to be off. I pierced my own ears, and even though I painstakingly marked the precise area with a spot of eyeliner and didn't use ice, the piercings still came out a bit crooked. There are lots of reasons why piercings don't come out in the right place.

Then again, what's to say that's not exactly where he wanted his piercing? It's an established fact: The boy is not normal.:naughty: Why should his piercing be normal?

I definitely think it's a piercing. If that thing is a freckle, then its size has greatly changed over time, and if that's the case, he needs to get it checked out, because that's a classic sign of a cancerous blemish.

As for the strange placement, it's already been said in this thread a few times, but I'll say it again: it's very easy for piercings to be off. I pierced my own ears, and even though I painstakingly marked the precise area with a spot of eyeliner and didn't use ice, the piercings still came out a bit crooked. There are lots of reasons why piercings don't come out in the right place.

Then again, what's to say that's not exactly where he wanted his piercing? It's an established fact: The boy is not normal.:naughty: Why should his piercing be normal?

Hahaha, that's very true :naughty:

• 1 year later...