ear ring

I LUV MIKA HE RULEZ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: i know i asked the same thing once and after that i spent hours staring at pictures...i eventually got to the conclusion it's just a mole or a mark :naughty:

but don't take my word for granted :blink:

Would that not be his left ear? Reverse of the photo, imagine you are in his place...

THAT is what I meant. I'm directionally challenged. *goes to edit post*

But, seriously, I don't think our boy would have a left ear piercing.

if you have it in your left it means you're.. well... yeah, dosent it?

No, left means you're straight. In the U.S. anyways.

Both also means you're straight.

But right....:naughty:

That's what I'm saying, see.

Ooh, wasn't there another thread as this one before?

I don't know if it's pierced :boxed: there's no pic of his actually HAVING an earring on his ear... it could be just a little mole, but it surely looks like a hole from piercing.

And about the right ear/left ear theory, I really don't believe it because 5 guys from my class have either left or right ear pierced and none of them is gay :roftl::naughty:

I don't know if it's pierced :boxed: there's no pic of his actually HAVING an earring on his ear... it could be just a little mole, but it surely looks like a hole from piercing.

And about the right ear/left ear theory, I really don't believe it because 5 guys from my class have either left or right ear pierced and none of them is gay :roftl::naughty:

It means something here. :naughty:

Like, a lot of guys have their left ear pierced, but I don't think anyone in high school is so open to have a right ear piercing. :naughty:

It means something here. :naughty:

Like, a lot of guys have their left ear pierced, but I don't think anyone in high school is so open to have a right ear piercing. :naughty:

When you say 'here', do you mean in US or the MFC? :roftl:

Kidding, I get your drift :wink2: well, here I'm sure boys know about that theory... but I don't think they actually care about it :blink:

Edited by keti
typo

When you say 'here', do you mean on US or the MFC? :roftl:

Kidding, I get your drift :wink2: well, here I'm sure boys know about that theory... but I don't think they actually care about it :blink:

:lol3: Here, US. I love you Keti.

I don't know if they care about it that much anywhere other than Texas, which is conservative beyond belief. If anyone left Austin with a right earring, they might just get shot. :naughty:

:lol3: Here, US. I love you Keti.

I don't know if they care about it that much anywhere other than Texas, which is conservative beyond belief. If anyone left Austin with a right earring, they might just get shot. :naughty:

:bleh: I love you too!

Really? :shocked: so, it's... THAT rough there?

I have a picture of Mika with an earring, but I cannot post it in normal size. I try to post it.

I know that picture, but never noticed that he had an earring there :doh:

Well, it's left ear. And it's a pretty small earring.

:boxed:

flipped photos. :naughty:

Oh the thread has come to life again:roftl:

Well it can or not be actually pierced, but if is or if it isn't I really don't care. It wouldn't be surprising for me to see him with an earring live once!

About the right, left, both thing, they say it here too, but lots of guys from my school wear piercings on the right ear, no one points it out and they're not gay:roftl: But I have to say I find that funny.