They think mika gayyyyy!

minkey_00

Hellogoodbye Like MikaArtist profile: hellogoodbye

hellogoodbye are urging everyone to listen to Mika because he's 'awesome'.

Frontman Forrest declared: "Check out Mika on iTunes. He's only got a few singles up but they're just that good that it warrants recommending, oh get the video! It's great. perezhilton.com praised Mika as "over-the-top and fagulous". I didn't think it was gayish, but I get called mean names from passing cars when I ride my bike so what do I know. I asked my girlfriend when I read that "do you think hes gay?" and she was like "ohhhh yaaaaah for sure." and I was like "really? I just thought he was awesome.". He is awesome though.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be...does it make a difference to his music being great?:blink:

I think so. Mika will never be the same again imo :boxed:

I really thought that... No. Seriously, it can't be? He's not. You're joking right?

Sorry for my bad french, but I have to say something:

dans un film de p*graphique.. tebik tu lé dilésque. Por favor ach' suor papes!

ooohhh.. revelation... NOW I know the truth... :mf_rosetinted:

i want the truth too ! from day one ive always thought he was gay & all u lot say is "we dont care" as far as i can see u all talk bull !!!!!!! lets all start a new quote we do care

i want the truth too ! from day one ive always thought he was gay & all u lot say is "we dont care" as far as i can see u all talk bull !!!!!!! lets all start a new quote we do care

HE'S GAY!

EVEN PEREZ SAID IT ONCE

OH MY... MIKA WOULD BE GAY???

I'm in shock... Really I had never tought someone could come up with this idea one day!

I guess we can call this the NEW rumour of the month ;)

P.S. Enfa your french version of Yelle's lyrics is really confusing :blink:

I think so. Mika will never be the same again imo :boxed:

I really thought that... No. Seriously, it can't be? He's not. You're joking right?

Sorry for my bad french, but I have to say something:

dans un film de p*graphique.. tebik tu lé dilésque. Por favor ach' suor papes!

:lmfao::lmfao: I love you.

oh indeed. I confess I DO CARE :mf_rosetinted:

OH MY... MIKA WOULD BE GAY???

I'm in shock... Really I had never tought someone could come up with this idea one day!

I guess we can call this the NEW rumour of the month ;)

Pardon moi! I don't speak french - yet! :cheerful_h4h:

Wow. New rumour of the month. This almost calls for a new signature!

Mika - the man, the mystery- a gay?

my new quote is mika means plastic bag in moroccan. much more interesting :mf_rosetinted:

Wow. And he's gay too? I've learnt so much today! :cheerful_h4h: *looks blond*

So, anyone wants a freshly baked cupcake? 100% homemade!

Look guys, I know we're all bored, and that we all miss the Mikster and don't have loads of new things to talk about at the moment... I also know that there are a lot of new members who have joined us recently, and have thousands of questions to ask. I'm actually glad to see how active you guys are :thumb_yello:

But, on the other hand, I thought there was some kind of tacit agreement we wouldn't discuss topics such as Mika's sexuality or private life (family and stuff) on this forum anymore...

Mind you I know what it is like to be a new fan, and curiosity is human. But couldn't you guys discuss this via PMs or check the old threads?

Sorry for being a bit blunt, I just had to say it ;)