Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

Oh here we go again about Mika's private life !

I think it 's his life and we shouldn't talk about it here !

I think it's his life and we have the right to talk about as much as we want to unless he explicitly says that he doesn't want us to talk about it. Which I don't think he is likely to do anyway since he himself knowingly encourages speculation.

Anyway, no one is forced to discuss it if they don't want to.

Just because some people don't want to discuss it, it doesn't mean that other people should be denied their right to do so.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No! They are the insane ones!!

Are you calling me a man? Or saying Mika's not gay? :naughty:

I'm allowed to say what i feel freely here?? OK! :naughty:

Kates I dunno if you're a man...are you? :boxed: ...:roftl: Just Kidding...

about Mika...I always had the feeling he's more straight than gay but he likes both sexes...perhaps he likes men, but i think he would get laid with a girl if he likes her and he really wants to. Seems to me that kinds of things don't happen often :naughty: I don't know for sure, of course, but he has said before that he couldn't find easily someone to date. And my impressions exactly.

The way he stares at women's cleavage, it's a subtle clue...:rolleyes:

Now Mika Is A Star A Public Person. And Of Course, The Journalists, Cause It's Their Jobs, Cuts Every New Artist In Small Pieces And Analize It At The Microscope. When Thei Didn't Find Something They Invent Anything Just To Sell The Newspaper Or The Magazine. And Thei Talk Almost Everything About Mika

1. His Voice Is So Annoing ( But When They Saw That People Like Him They Turned With The Best Etc. Etc.

2. After The Voice They Spoke About The Messages Of The Sons So Much That Mika Must Have Nightmares About His Question

3. Then Comes The Family Members Turn . Who Are They What Are They Doing Etc. Etc. Found Nothing Outrageouse And Give Up

4. So, What Is Left? Yes!!!!! His Sexuality . Why He Is Alone ? Is Something Wrong With Him? Is He Gay Or Straight? Why He Doesn 't Get Drunk Or Drugs? Why He Is So " Clean" ? Well, Dear Journalists, Maybe Because He Is A Normal Person With Self Respect That Doesn't Distroy His Life And Careear Just To Be Everyday In News For Bad Things. I Feel Much Better When I Read About His Ashievements And Prizes And Recognition Around The World.

And Becouse Of Our Nature As Humans We Bite The Catch Throw At Us By Journalist About His Sexuality. And Now We Start To Talk About It Like It Was Such A Big Deal.personaly, I Really Don't Care What His Orientations Are Because I Love Him As An Artist And I Will Allways Supported Him For This.

Crina...you're right in many things you say. And nothing's gonna change what I think or feel, don't worry...

but can I tell you something personal? when I think something is a big deal, I don't post it here. These speculations, they are not something worrying for me, I won't post like this if I knew this would make Mika upset. As a clever person he could predict this, it's a consecuence of his attitude...

Good for you if you don't care. You can talk about what you want here, I invite you to start a subject you find interesting.

I think it's his life and we have the right to talk about as much as we want to unless he explicitly says that he doesn't want us to talk about it. Which I don't think he is likely to do anyway since he himself knowingly encourages speculation.

Anyway, no one is forced to discuss it if they don't want to.

Just because some people don't want to discuss it, it doesn't mean that other people should be denied their right to do so.

I meant about his sexuality !!

But in my opinion i think he is bisexual !:mf_rosetinted:

But I might be wrong of course !:naughty:

When I said I wanted him to be himself, I didn't mean he had to say anything or do his coming out, I just want him to be himself, gay, not gay, treelover, I really don't care. Mystery is part of his personality, he likes to fuel it, I'm sure he even enjoys it. I DO enjoy it ;)

As for the debate on homophobia in general and homosexuality in the 21th century, I totally agree with you, I don't see why people should state it openly. I mean, straight people don't have to "come out"..." Hey guys, I have to tell you... I'm straight!!"

So why should gay people do it? ;)

hahaha, first of all, I always hated how mods mistreat new people who ask. I'm with you in that, Scut...

Now...Niki! haha , a little secret: I'm in still in my closet, and I'm trying to see how people react at me. I enjoy giving that little mystery...when I came out, most of the people will react in a certain way. And I think they'll react the same way about Mika...'cause all of us here are pretty alike.

So, I'm experimenting with people...or kind of...:naughty:

PS: in the future, straight people will "come out " as well. I bet it, hehe

hahaha, first of all, I always hated how mods mistreat new people who ask. I'm with you in that, Scut...

Now...Niki! haha , a little secret: I'm in still in my closet, and I'm trying to see how people react at me. I enjoy giving that little mystery...when I came out, most of the people will react in a certain way. And I think they'll react the same way about Mika...'cause all of us here are pretty alike.

I don't mind when people ask as long as they don't say something homophobic and/or delusional along the lines of "OMG, is he gay? That would be so sad if he is, I love him!".

If it's not a personal question, Romis, may I ask if whether you're gay or bi? Because people's reactions are very different depending on what it is.

For those of you that like to analyze things, have any of you noticed:

I first picked up on this when I was listening to his interview with Scott Mills, when he was pretending to be Scott on the telephone. He went through the whole thing, not laughing and being completely serious, but then when he said, "I've got 12 boyfriends," you can hear that he started giggling, like it was funny for him to say. Also, when he sings his cover of "Hips Don't Lie," at the part where he is singing Shakira's part and he says "boys" he starts to giggle. I'm not suggesting that he thinks it's "out of the norm" for him to be saying something like that so he giggles, because I 100% believe that he is gay, but it's just something I noticed.

Also, he seems to always avoid speaking the name of he and Mikey's "band," called "Ozzie is a Gay Boy." He eventually does on the DVD, but like on the Radio 1 Takeover, he kept telling Mikey to say it, like he didn't want to, and he does the same on the DVD until Mikey keeps getting it wrong. :naughty:

I like to read people's body language, and if you'll notice, whenever sexuality is brought up in an interview, Mika gets noticeably fidgety and nervous. The most obvious instances I can think of were on Jools Holland, when the interviewer says, "It's as gay as a two dollar bill..." and continues. Mika starts to stare at his lap and gets this funny smile on his face, like he is clearly not comfortable with the way that the conversation is going. His little "okays" are squeaky with nervousness, and I kind of feel sorry for him at that part. I get one of those little butterflies of "poor guy."

Another time is during a Japanese interview, when the interviewer asks if he is followed around by some girls. Mika gets that same squirmy look and funny smile, and, in addition to agreeing that he is followed around by girls, he also adds that he's followed around by boys, which I thought was a kind of strange addition. He could have just left it at that, because, simply by looking at the general population here, I'm willing to bet that, even though they are both quite large groups, most of the people that would follow him around are straight girls.

Also, before the EMAs, when that guy tells Mika that they'll get him some girls, he starts to go all uncomfortably squirmy again, and AGAIN after that German performance that he did a few days ago, when the guys asks him about the German girls.

I just think that these suggest that he is gay more than anything else, because, as much as he says that he's not uncomfortable discussing sexuality, he is, and there's a reason why he's so uncomfortable.

On top of that, there's all of the stereotypical traits that I won't go into, plus some other things that aren't necessary to talk about here, but I think that his body language and the way that he speaks, at times, can tell a lot.

I keep thinking of a nice way to put this.. but I know I will offend people no matter how I write it.. so.. am I the only one who feels it's a little bit.. if not homophobic, then at least weird, that we haven't been able to discuss this before because he might be gay? I mean, if it was completely obvious that he was straight and he was dating new girls every day and we all knew it, would we still be told not to talk about it? Or would we even bother?

Or would it then turn into the same discussion we're having about his family, that we should respect the dates' privacy and not talk about THEM on the forum? Am I just rambling here and making no sense? Should I try and get some sleep and some painkillers for my fever? I think I just might.. *lurks off with red cheeks*

Yeah well if you ask me this whole sexuality debate tells more about the users than about Mika himself. I love the way people say "WE DO NOT CARE... but uh... is he gay at the end of the day?". Mind you, I don't blame them, I do exactly the same sometimes :roftl: Human nature ;)

I strongly believe bisexuality is 100% natural, evidence of this can be found in the animal world, and the man is an animal after all. I've never been attracted to girls in the past but I don't rule out this could happen someday. So I'll never define myself as 100% hetereosexual, cause I just don't know what tomorrow brings.

So what bothers me here is not the fact we discuss it, or newbies ask, but the underlying issue of people having to be labelled. That's the message I've been trying to get across.

For those of you that like to analyze things, have any of you noticed:

I first picked up on this when I was listening to his interview with Scott Mills, when he was pretending to be Scott on the telephone. He went through the whole thing, not laughing and being completely serious, but then when he said, "I've got 12 boyfriends," you can hear that he started giggling, like it was funny for him to say. Also, when he sings his cover of "Hips Don't Lie," at the part where he is singing Shakira's part and he says "boys" he starts to giggle. I'm not suggesting that he thinks it's "out of the norm" for him to be saying something like that so he giggles, because I 100% believe that he is gay, but it's just something I noticed.

Also, he seems to always avoid speaking the name of he and Mikey's "band," called "Ozzie is a Gay Boy." He eventually does on the DVD, but like on the Radio 1 Takeover, he kept telling Mikey to say it, like he didn't want to, and he does the same on the DVD until Mikey keeps getting it wrong. :naughty:

I like to read people's body language, and if you'll notice, whenever sexuality is brought up in an interview, Mika gets noticeably fidgety and nervous. The most obvious instances I can think of were on Jools Holland, when the interviewer says, "It's as gay as a two dollar bill..." and continues. Mika starts to stare at his lap and gets this funny smile on his face, like he is clearly not comfortable with the way that the conversation is going. His little "okays" are squeaky with nervousness, and I kind of feel sorry for him at that part. I get one of those little butterflies of "poor guy."

Another time is during a Japanese interview, when the interviewer asks if he is followed around by some girls. Mika gets that same squirmy look and funny smile, and, in addition to agreeing that he is followed around by girls, he also adds that he's followed around by boys, which I thought was a kind of strange addition. He could have just left it at that, because, simply by looking at the general population here, I'm willing to bet that, even though they are both quite large groups, most of the people that would follow him around are straight girls.

Also, before the EMAs, when that guy tells Mika that they'll get him some girls, he starts to go all uncomfortably squirmy again, and AGAIN after that German performance that he did a few days ago, when the guys asks him about the German girls.

I just think that these suggest that he is gay more than anything else, because, as much as he says that he's not uncomfortable discussing sexuality, he is, and there's a reason why he's so uncomfortable.

On top of that, there's all of the stereotypical traits that I won't go into, plus some other things that aren't necessary to talk about here, but I think that his body language and the way that he speaks, at times, can tell a lot.

You're actually contradicting yourself here.. don't know if you've noticed, but.. you start off writing that he gets all uncomfortable when people mention MEN and BOYS and GAY, so therefor he must be gay.. but you end it all by writing that when people mention GIRLS and WOMEN and German girls, he gets all uncomfortable, so therefor he must be gay? *confused* :)

You're actually contradicting yourself here.. don't know if you've noticed, but.. you start off writing that he gets all uncomfortable when people mention MEN and BOYS and GAY, so therefor he must be gay.. but you end it all by writing that when people mention GIRLS and WOMEN and German girls, he gets all uncomfortable, so therefor he must be gay? *confused* :)

No, I just mean that when sexuality in general is discussed he gets squirmy, whether it be girls or boys.

Hannah I will totally disagree with you on what you've just said :bleh:

I think that it only proves that he's very talented at confusing people and that he does his best to fuel the mystery around his sexuality. He's a control freak, everything he does say or do is on purpose.

Hannah I will totally disagree with you on what you've just said :bleh:

I think that it only proves that he's very talented at confusing people and that he does his best to fuel the mystery around his sexuality. He's a control freak, everything he does say or do is on purpose.

I will agree that, while adding in the strange "I'm followed around by boys, too" thing it is him trying to make it so that he's not biased in any way, I also see a real uncomfortableness there. If you watch Jools Holland or that Japanese interview, he gets SERIOUSLY uncomfortable, so much that I kind of feel embarrassed for him, because I HATE watching people get uncomfortable. I'm just saying, that if he were straight, I don't think that there would be a reason for him to feel so uncomfortable about it, because unfortunately, "straight" is the only widely excepted sexuality as far as a lot of the world goes, so if you are gay, you are more likely to feel more squirmy when posed with sexuality questions or assumptions, especially if you're trying to keep it a secret. :thumb_yello:

I think he chose from the very beginning to play with this sexuality issue and to use it.

If he is gay and tries to hide it, why write songs like BB, pose for gay mags etc ?

I'd rather say het gets umconfortable because he focuses on every word he says when asked about his sexuality just to make sure not to give any real clue and fuel the mystery at the same time. I really don't think we can infere anything from his behaviour.

At work I don't want my students to know wether I have a bf or not. So when they ask, I just giggle, or avoid the question, or smile, or say I don't wanna talk about it. Most of them are now convinced I'm either single and ashamed of it or lesbian :roftl: I do have a bf though... so you see, my behaviour confused them although I just didn't wanna talk about my private life with strangers ;)

EDIT: I actually play with these rumours now calling some of my female colleagues "love" in the hall and hugging them cause I think it's damn funny btw ;)

For those of you that like to analyze things, have any of you noticed...

he says that he's not uncomfortable discussing sexuality, he is, and there's a reason why he's so uncomfortable.

Interesting analysis. A lot of those responses that you've mentioned could be explained by him trying to keep his sexuality ambiguous. I've never noticed fidgitiness, instead I have noticed that he goes expressionless or even cold and less responsive at times.

So what bothers me here is not the fact we discuss it, or newbies ask, but the underlying issue of people having to be labelled. That's the message I've been trying to get across.

Until all sexualities are considered the same there will always be a fascination with labels. Labels become especially fascinating to society when people refuse to label themselves, as Mika has done.

Uncomfortable can also come out from if someone asks "that question" again..:blink:

I mean.. well.. if I tell someone I don't wanna talk about something and it will still be asked (however straight away or in a curve..:wink2:) then I would feel uncomfortable too..:boxed:

He has to be kind and think of a new answer to give..:blink:

He can't just yell: "Will you all shut up about that now, I have said I don't talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :doh:

So.. maybe that is why he is uncomfortable??

Hmm.. well.. or maybe I just see it all wrong..:blink:

I'd rather say het gets umconfortable because he focuses on every word he says when asked about his sexuality just to make sure not to give any real clue and fuel the mystery at the same time. I really don't think we can infere anything from his behaviour.

That's my reasoning also.

No, I just mean that when sexuality in general is discussed he gets squirmy, whether it be girls or boys.

perhaps he was lying when he said:

"I'm sure what I am. And I don't have taboos about that, if I had them, I wouldn't say I'd like to be like Grace Kelly"...

hummm...

I add: if you ask me if I'm followed by boys, I'd say I'm followed by girls as well...I guess we're pretty alike, Mika and me :naughty: It's a way to put it interesting. In my case, it's not really true...but sounds fun when I say it. In the case of Mika, for sure boys follow him, but we don't know if he likes it or not :wink2: